Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

While they were leaving Diana was texting Aaron to see if he wanted to meet up for lunch the next day as she couldn’t make dinner because of work

Aaron saw the message from Diana although he had just gotten the message from Rafe about what was going on. About the raid that was suppose to occur. This had him message Diana back that he wasn't going to make it, that he had some family problems going on. No he had to be at the house and make sure that all bases were covered. He trusted the Black King's men, but he had to make sure. To protect his family.

Diana then asked about breakfast she wasn’t pushing she just wanted to see him a fact she told him as well but she could understand if her could t it wouldn’t upset her

'Breakfast I should be able to do. But I do need to help with some stuff around the house tomorrow.' Aaron messaged back after a moment in time.

‘I understand how that it and thanks for agreeing to move up our date I’ll see you tomorrow morning at 7’ Diana smiled as she sent the text

'See you tomorrow at 7.' Aaron text back before he was tossing his phone onto his bed so that he could go and take a shower, considering he had just returned from a jog.

Diana sighed as she headed home from the meeting she wasn’t keen on being part of a raid but she knew she couldn’t go against orders from the captain

Aaron was in the shower when his phone ended up going off with a call from his elder sister, who was only calling to let him know that she was going to be coming to visit for a few days. Although since he hadn't answered she ended up calling Rafe's phone.

“What” Rafe knee the number and while he was often polite to people he didn’t like Aaron’s sister was the exception to that rule

"Aaron isn't answering his phone. I was calling to let him know that I just arrived in the states and I was going to come and visit for a few days." Amie spoke into the phone after a moment in time as she was hailing a taxi and giving the driver the address to a cafe that was a few blocks away from the main house. This would be the first time in four years that she had returned home to visit, she had been studying abroad.

"now is not the best of times we just got word of a raid the police department is going to be doing on the house and your brother is a little busy at the moment"Rafe didn't have time for her or her antics and neither did her brother they needed to be ready for the raid and right then her showing up really wasn't ideal

"A police raid.... Under what grounds?" Amie questioned, a small frown decorating her lips as she headed inside and was being greeted by a few of the guys from the mansion. She was probably going to get the low down from them about everything as well. "Oh hey Rafe.... there is something else I'm curious about. What do you all know about this new group that calls themselves the Reapers?" she questioned as she took a seat at one of the tables, crossing one leg over the other.

"who knows we only got word about it because of a mole we have in the department and so far not much but then again we just came from a meeting and while I know they talked about them I wasn't fully paying attention since I had someone with me who was and they can give you the low down later after we have dealt with the cops" Rafe slowly pulled the car out of the parking lot and then headed in the direction of the house

"I was only asking because I had a strange run in with them at the airport. They acted almost as if they knew me, it was a bit on the eerie side." Amie spoke before she was letting him know that she was at the cafe near the house at that point in time.

"thanks for the heads up and for now keep a low profile and get to the house as quick as you can if they have found out who his siblings are we are in some trouble" Rafe didn't like that they knew who Aarons sister was as that put them all at risk

"Rafe.... Do you remember that guy from a number of years ago? The one that you had gotten along with well but then he had all of a sudden disappeared after that race, the serious car accident. We thought he was dead." Amie spoke after a moment before she was getting up and was accepting a ride from one of the guys, a guy that she knew that she could trust. Soon enough she was on her way back to the house, a place she hadn't been in almost four years. It was definitely strange already, but she was happy to be back.

Maggie just sat in the car jotting some stuff down in her notebook before she was looking up when she felt the car slow. Seemed like they had arrived at the house, and things almost seemed a bit chaotic.

"yea I remember the bastard why" Rafe had heard he was alive and had been looking into the rumors as well but things as the house were more pressing than finding the male. when they pulled up Rafe got out of the car and demanded to know what the hell was going on as he wanted to know that instant.

"I'm pretty sure that I saw him while I was in Asia." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was just hanging up since they were almost to the house. Man things had turned into chaos and everybody seemed almost freaked out at that point in time. Probably because of the raid. She was climbing out of the car and walking towards the house, putting her sunglasses on the top of her head for the time being.

Maggie followed after Rafe and just looked around for a brief moment in time. So far the raid hadn't happened but everybody was already freaking out at that point in time. With that she was just turning and walking off into the house, because she could at that point in time. Nothing was going to be found and she had seen the woman that had walked up. Aaron's sister. She had heard about her. She was beautiful, and from what she knew she was as fiesty as Aaron. Not to mention she knew a lot about law. Benefits of going to school to become a lawyer.

"Everybody take a breath. A raid cannot happen unless they have evidence that indicates that there is something here that they will find. And I know my brother.... that isn't allowed here. And everybody here respects Aaron enough not to break his rules." Amie spoke after a moment in time as she walked up before she was giving Rafe a hug in greeting.

Rage hugged her back “things have changed while you have been gone plus one of the new members was stupid and brought a bunch of unregistered guns in to the house we are currently working on getting them registered but if you do too many it sends up red flags” Rafe walked her in to the house giving her to down low on everything that had happened while she had been gone

Amie walked with him and listened to everything that was going on before she spoke, "Don't worry I can help take care of stuff as well." With that she was looking around the house as they walked inside before looking at the female that was just standing on the stairwell with an almost thoughtful look on her features. "Oh hi! I'm Maggie! I hear that you had questions about the Reapers." Maggie spoke after a moment in time as she pranced over to them before she was giving them both the low down about what she had learned about them.

Rafe chuckled a little and then listened to her as she told them about the reapers. After she was done he nodded his head and then rubbed at his temples wondering why people were such pains at times

Maggie gave a small chuckle before she spoke, "But their organization is going to be in disarray for a while. They recruited a certain couple of people that are far to loyal to their leader to betray them. But information is needed."

"Destroy them from the inside. I like that." Amie spoke with a faint chuckle before she was pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail.

Rafe chuckled and then spoke “ let’s work on getting the manor ready this damn raid is not going to make tomorrow easy and as it is your brother has a meeting her can’t miss.” Rafe would let Aaron tell her about it and about his date as well since his live life was none of his concern

Amie gave a chuckle before she was giving a thumbs up then was making a mental list in her head, doing a run down of everything that they had to make sure wasn't going to get spotted. Good thing she knew police raids, definitely wasn't her first rodeo dealing with that. She had been apart of one totally on accident when she had been away. Studying with classmates, not knowing that they were sitting above a cache of weapons. Definitely hadn't been a fun time at all. "I'll work some legal magic as well." she commented before she was walking off towards where her brother's office was at.

“Hold off in that till after tomorrow we don’t want to tip them off to a mole in the department” Rafe didn’t want them looking for who had given them the information on the raid

Back
Top Bottom