Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Aaron was just waving his hand before he was heading off to his car and climbing it, getting it started up so that he could head out. Amie was just leaning against the counter, gazing out the window for the moment in time, although she was pretty lost in thought about something as well.

"you just worried in general or are you worried about Aaron's date?" Rafe looked at her from where he was standing wondering if she was going to be ok or if she was just over thinking things

Amie just looked over towards Rafe for a moment in time before she spoke, "I did a little digging into Aaron's girlfriend after getting information about her. I haven't said anything to him because I need to do a bit of doublechecking to make sure the information is correct. But if it is.... his girlfriend is apart of the police force."

Rafe nodded his head "ok anything we should be worried about you and I have both seen it before a cop falls for a gang member and leaves the force when things get serious so unless she knows who he is and is dating him to get an in with us and provide insider information to the cops I wouldn't be too worried. besides, you know your brother"

"I am going to be worried. Yet again.... I know how to fuck up a person's life without physically touching them." Amie spoke before looking at her phone as it vibrated, although she just let it go, ignoring it. She knee the number, and didnt want to speak to them. "Anyways. I'm going to go shopping. Give me a call later after they discover that they were wrong and you slap them in the face with how the department is going to be sued ."

"will do and Amie, for now, leave her be unless you find something in her background to warrant other actions." Rafe then headed off to get everything else settled

Amie looked over before she spoke "Last time somebody dated somebody in law enforcement. It almost brought the group to ruin. Before you came around. It comes to that and I find out she meant to do it, I will destroy her. I will make her regret it all." With that she was finally answering her phone d snapping something in French.

Rafe chuckled "your brother is a big boy Amie besides they were writing each other for some time before their first date" Rafe left letting her deal with whoever was calling her.

Diana was sitting at the cafe already since it was near her home. Diana hoped that he was able to make it but at the same time she also knew he was busy that day

Amie had an annoyed look on her features before she was hanging up on the person. "I'm going to go pay one of the guys to pretend to be my boyfriend. If you'll excuse me." With that she was walking off.

Aaron was walking into the cafe and taking a seat apologizing for being late. "My sister had shown up last night. Surprise visit after 4 years." He spoke. So he had needed to help get her settled in.

Rafe looked at her "go see Jason he is well toned and calm under pressure and if you ask he'll do it for free."

Diana smiled "thats sweet and kinda funny I am glad that you were able to help her get settled in" Diana was glad that he was able to make it and that he seemed happy that his sister was home

"I have had a stalker since I was abroad a d he wont take a hint. Rather annoying." Amie spoke before she was handing him a card. "My work number. You already have my private cell number. It hasn't changed." With that she was giving a wave and heading off to find Jason. Which she would probably find outside, usually where he had been.

"She startled me when I got home. She had been sleeping in my bed. And I hadnt even known she had shown up." Aaron chuckled before ordering a coffee.

Diana laughed "oh I could only imagine how interesting that was" Diana looked up when their drinks and food arrived and thanked their server before she headed off to check on other tables.

Jason was in the yard but not doing things like everyone else he was simply sitting and reading a book enjoying the weather. out of all the men there he was the only one who didn't do anything stupid

"Holy shit! Amie! You're back!" One of the older guys, who had been around 4 years ago still before she had left was speaking, and waving. She was catching the football that was being tossed in her general direction before she spoke "Despite being gone for four years. Your tricks dont faze me. At all."

Jason looked up and then spoke "watch where you throw that I won't warn you again next window you break is coming out of your pay" Jason wasn't one to mess around with

"You are such a party pooper, Jason." One of the guys spoke, a pout almost forming on his lips. "Calm down. Window was fine. Ball was caught." Amie spoke before she was tossing it back to one of the others before she was walking over and sitting in the grass by Jason.

"I came to ask for a favor. Want to pretend to be a boyfriend so this asshole stops calling me." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was fishing out her phone, when it buzzed. Oh wait just a message from one of the others who had been looking into something for her.

"how bad have things gotten with this person" Jason didn't mind helping her but at the same time he didn't want to put anyone else at risk either"

Amie looked over for a moment before she spoke "Well he lives in other country and is terrified to approach me directly because I'll kick his ass but he wont stop calling. Even if I change my number he seems to figure it out." After that she was looking st her phone for a moment when she saw that she had a message from her brother, reminding her to play nice.

"I can do that especially if he arrives here and starts to cause problems for you" Jason then shifted so he was sitting a bit better and then looked at her fully

Amie gave a small chuckle before she spoke, "Well even if he did follow me to the states, he would have fun attempting to find me." With that she was giving a small shrug of her shoulders before she was watching a few of the others as they were tossing the football back and forth. And then there went the one person falling into the pool. Yeah she had been waiting for that to happen.

Amie looked over before she spoke, "Would it be a shock if I told you that we've tried that before... and it didn't work out very well. At all. They turned it into a game." With that said she was absently telling him that he probably wanted to duck before he got smoked with a baseball. A good thing that he listened. "Ey assholes! Watch where the hell you are throwing the balls." Amie called back to the others.

Jason picked the ball up and with perfect aim sent the ball flying back at them to the point where the guy who caught it was taking his glove off and shook his had

Amie was watching before she was giving a slight chuckle before she was handing her phone over to him when she saw the name that popped up. "This is the asshole that I was talking about." she spoke after a moment in time, hence putting him in her phone as stalker so that she knew who was calling. Although it wasn't long before she was getting to her feet and walking off to answer her other phone, her work phone where she was speaking with somebody about a case that was coming up, and how she was being called in as a lawyer for somebody.

Back
Top Bottom