Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Diana touched her shoulder “ first take a deep breath and calm your mind getting stressed isn’t healthy for you or your baby Secondly leave my parents to me I’ll kick their asses”

Amie just looked over before she spoke, "More people getting involved is going to stress me out, because that is more people that I have to keep an eye on. And if the judge finds out, then whatever they do can affect me. This could all turn into a mess before it even gets resolved."

“I understand Amie just calm down I will deal with them just take Jason and go home and rest for the night and come morning they will be gone and won’t bother you about this at most Mom may drag you out baby clothes shopping” Diana shrugged slightly

Amie just looked at her before she spoke, "I mean I don't mind help, but everything they do has to be done legally. And it has to be very evident that I had no knowledge. Otherwise yeah.... their actions could compromise this entire case. Them butting in could result in us losing." With that she was just running her fingers through her hair before she spoke, "I just need people to have faith in me that this is something that I can handle. I need people to have faith that I will bury them, that I am good at my job." With that she was just letting out a breath of air before she was just resting her head on Diana's shoulder.

“I know mom was probably trying to offer to help to give you some time to rest and take care of yourself and your baby but went about it the wrong way” Diana rubbed her back lifhtly

Amie just looked towards her for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I know my limits, trust me I do. I wish others would see that as well. Yeah I stay up most nights but that is just reading stuff."

“I know you do but I know a good way to distract mom and get you to relax a little plus it will also distract the dads” Diana had a devious smile on her face

"And what exactly is that?" Amie questioned after a moment in time before pushing some hair out of her face.

“CPS said we needed to put a fence around the pool who better then four parents determined to make their lives happy and then we can send them toy shopping” Diana grinned at her

Amie looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "I suppose that may keep them distracted, for a few hours." With that she was just stretching a bit before she was putting a light hand on her side. Oh brief pain.

“Try several hours they tend to go over board expect a stone fence” Diana giggled and then took her hand and pulled her back to the kitchen talking with her about fence designs which caught her parents attention

"Yeah lets not be going over too overboard with it though. Keep in mind that this is also the main house for the gang as well." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at her phone when it vibrated, and she was answering it. "Hey Z." she spoke after a moment in time.

Blake winced when he heard her flip out over being drugged “ and I am going to head out now before she manages to get here and tries to kill me” Blake watched as the four adults headed out to build a fence

Amie was just listening to what Z was saying, after listening to her minorly freak out. "Hey Z... I love you....but stop yelling. It is hurting my ears." Amie spoke into the phone before completely changing the subject, and managing to get Z to calm down pretty quickly.

"Amie.... I seriously hate him for doing that." Z mumbled on the other end of the phone and Amie was just commenting that she would survive, she could just jump him and get her revenge. This had Z giggling and she was making a comment about how she couldn't believe Amie had basically stated for her to just fuck him when he got back.

hearing this Diana burst out laughing and then snagged her phone “girl you get back here in under two hours with out getting pulled over or breaking and laws and we will help you jump him”

"Does speeding count as breaking laws?" Z questioned which had Amie commenting that it oy counted if she got caught. And Z was commenting that she was hotworong a car then. And then the line went dead and Amie was speaking "You know.. . You probably shouldn't have said that.. . . "

"he left the keys to his motorcycle taped to the door of the garage and hot-wiring a car is breaking the law if she doesn't own the car but since he left her his keys for the bike she can legally take it" Diana grinned at her and then chuckled

This had Amie speaking "Well hopefully she noticed.. . And she noticed the keys. And ka wondering if it is considered stealing since she wasn't given permission. I told her it was borrowing and.. . He had to leave her with some what to get around should she need to when he isn't there." Amie was chuckling a bit before she was was just sitting down in one of the chairs.

"if he left the keys then she has permission" Diana smiled at her and then mentioned making beef stew for dinner with homemade rolls and wanted to know if the girls wanted to help her

"It is Z, she does r like to follow the rules." Amie spoke before she was getting up so that she could go change into something more comfortable.

"thank you we have a lot of peopel to feed so we will be working for a bit" Diana always fed the group and she brought her the carrots and a knife and peeler

Back
Top Bottom