Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

while they were all eating Diana's family was working on building the fence around the pool. Diana watched those around her and smiled when she saw that the kids were relaxing around the others an opening up a little "this is a good thing Amie they feel safe with us"

Last edited:
Amie was just looking towards Diana for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I could have told you that. They know that no matter what happens, every single person here will protect them."

"I know I just worry that is all" Diana smiled he worry extended to Amie as well as she could tell the female was stressed out and more then over worked at the moment

Amie just looked over before she spoke, "Any good sibling would be. Aaron was beyond worried about me for a while after our middle brother ended up dying." With that she was pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was waving at Jason and Blake as they showed up as well, a soft smile on her lips.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be." Amie giggled before she was just looking over at Z who had gotten up to go up with Maggie to get more food. Although Maggie was distracted by the arrival of the two guys and was giving a smile before she was hurrying over, greeting them.

Blake smiled at Maggie and hugged her with one arm while grabbing a plate to get his own food.

Jason smiled and then ruffled her hair lightly

Maggie was giving a smile before she was looking at Amie before she was questioning what time she had to be up in the morning. This had Amie thinking for a moment before she spoke, "Good question.... I don't recall. I've got all the information in the bedroom.... somewhere.... Too much in my head right now."

Jason laughed and then spoke "court is at nine you need to be there by eight so try to be up and ready to leave by seven" Jason had the schedule memorized

Amie just looked at him for a moment then spoke, "I'm glad you remember that. I have everything else memorized... but the times."

Amie was giving him a soft kiss back before she spoke, "After all this court stuff is done, we are going on vacation. Or at least I am."

Amie nodded then spoke, "Good because all of this is going to give be a brain aneurysm, I swear." She was however shooing him off so that he could get some food, and she was off to get more food herself.

Jason assured her that she wouldn't have an aneruysm. Jason then walked around and made himself a plate off food before going and sitting next to her

Amie was just playfully glaring at him before she was just chuckling then took a bite of her food. Everybody just seemed calm and content at that point in time, it was very relaxing to see actually.

After a bit, some of the others were leaving money on the table as tips before they were getting up and paying for their meals, before they were heading off.

Diana kept the kids with them while the others set up for the water fight at the house mainly because they had to get the kids swimsuits before they went home

"As much as I love everybody. I'm sitting out on this water fight. That nap so wasn't long enough." Amie was commenting and Aaron was just telling her to go back home and get some more sleep.

Back
Top Bottom