Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie was giving a nod before she spoke "We could cook or we could all go to the buffet. That one that is struggling to stay open. I'm sure they would love it, and I know a number of the guys would be sad if it got closed."

Diana leaned against the counter and nodded her head "the kids would love it too and if we all go they don't have to be scared of being grabbed and taken away from us"

Maggie was nodding then spoke "And this will attract more people to the buffet and they'll become popular again."

Soon enough they were all walking into the buffet and the owners were greeting them. "We had been told if no body came in today we would be closed down. Those Reapers have been scaring people away." The man said and Maggie commented that of they were talking g about the two goons outside.. Well she had person my punched one of them into the face after he had made some rude ass comment.

Diana smiled and then smiled down at the kids "Randy go a head and take your sister to find some food for her to eat we will be with you shortly"

The owners were smiling and nodding, and soon enough they were being handed something by Aaron and Maggie. "Call either of us if they bother you. Either of us will send somebody to help." Aaron spoke and Maggie nodded in agreement.

Diana walked up with a plate of food and then spoke softly "Randy has discovered pineapple and seems to be determined to eat all of what they have out and nothing else"

This had Maggie and Aaron looking over with a chuckle before Maggie was commenting, "Sounds like me with watermelon." With that she was heading off to get some food as well, although was kneeling down near Randy and offering him something else to try. It seemed like Artemis was pretty much trying everything that Amie was offering her, since Amie had stolen the child to help get her some food.

Diana chuckled and then kissed Aarons cheek "go get some food as well I believe I heard something about a water balloon fight after dinner being talked about by the guys"

"That doesn't shock me at all." Aaron chuckled before going off to get some more food. Oh it seemed like Maggie had gotten Randy to try a few new things. He was glad to see that she was a little less jumpy around the others, warming up to them. Granted she wasn't sure who everybody was still, she was at least calm and relaxed.

Everybody had eventually gotten their food and all found a place to sit in the restaurant. The owners were definitely more than overjoyed that people had come in, the woman in tears with joy. The buffet was a family owned place and they had put their hearts into it. The food was amazing and always fresh. The owners were friendly and were always seen around, they were always there for people to talk to them about stuff.

Everybody was just having a splendid time, enjoying delicious food, and just talking about seemingly random things. Amie was nibbled on her food a bit, just listening to those that were around her.

Diana nudged her a bit and then pointed to the door where Z was standing "she blew through the speelimits to get here that fast it has only been an hour and a half"

Amie just looked over then looked at Z before she was commenting that she had been speeding. This had Z chuckling before she spoke, "Only five over, and no.... I know shortcuts. Nobody said I couldn't take shortcuts. And driving through alleyways isn't illegal."

"she has a point we didn't say no sort cuts ad using the alleyways isn't illegal" Diana smiled at ehr and then spoke again "join us for dinner before you jump him"

"I listened to the rules." Z spoke before she was gliding off to go and get herself some food, before she was retreating back to get some food.

Z was getting her food and was soon enough going over and sitting next to some of the others, who was greeting her with grins.

Back
Top Bottom