Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"He might. I'll talk it over with Mags when she wakes up." Mik said before he was asking what had even happened.

"she was in a car accident and has some brain damage which caused amnesia she doesnt remember a whole lot of people right now but those she does she wants close" Blake went in to detail of those she did know

Mik was giving a nod before he spoke "I see. This isn't the first time this has happened. She is unique with her special ability to remember anything and everything she hears. The perfect spy."

Mik just looked towards Blake then he spoke, "We've tried telling her that before but.... it is what makes her happy. It makes her feel useful."

"well now she really needs to the doctor told me she is expecting she doesn't need to be doing this while having a child" Blake hoped that nothing happened to her

Mik was just blinking for a moment then spoke, "I would have never taken it for Mags to get pregnant. But she is a mafia leader. And her listening in on conversations isn't as bad as her actually running around and getting involved in stuff." He was however looking over when she was grabbing onto his hand and saw that she was partially awake. He pushed her hair out of her face gently before he spoke, "Hey sweetheart, go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." "Mik.... I want daddy...." Maggie whispered, a few tears falling before she was fading into sleep again.

Mik just watched as she fell back asleep then he spoke, "I will do what I can to convince her to take a step back. But I doubt that that will happen. I will be able to at least convince her to be a little more idle and not so much on the go, but I won't be able to convince her to keep her ears to herself."

"Be like trying to convince Z to settle down and not do some of the stuff she does. They'll never happen. Love her like a sister but she'll be the death of who ever she is with." Mil was commenting.

Blake was laughing at this "I had to drug Z to get her to rest up she will be ready to kill me when she gets home" Blake was more then a little worried of how pissed she was going to be when she did wake up and see his note but he also knew she wouldn't sleep if he hadn't drugged her

Last edited:
Mik was giving a chuckle and spoke, "Let me guess, she decided to kidnap you. I've known Z for a while. Her and I went to school together. Man was she troublesome in school as well."

Mik was giving a small chuckle before he was commenting that he was going to go and raid the kitchen, and find something to eat.

"no need to raid just ask someone and if they have something they will feed you" Blake settled in to a second chair that he had brought in to the room

Mik just looked over before he was giving a faint chuckle before looking at Maggie's phone as it vibrated, which had him answering it when he recognized the name. One of the guys from the gang checking in on her. "Your darling queen is safe." he spoke into the phone before making another comment about something else.

Back
Top Bottom