Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie was giving a nod of her head before she spoke "I know where to look... For the market. They gave away all the information that was needed. Code words, names, everything."

"ok but you are going to rest first before you do anything" Blake knew that she needed to rest and if she kept trying to work she would crash

Maggie was nodding then spoke "I know this. I.... Want to.... Spence's husband.... " She was mumbling that was for sure before she faded into sleep. Not a bad thing at all. But what she had been trying to say was she wanted to see Spencer's husband. She knew he was still alive, after all she had been the one who had told him about Spencer. Not that she recalled that, but she knew him.

Blake nodded his head and using what he had been given he called the male and asked him to meet them at Aaron's house as she was asking for him

The male in question had been at work when he had gotten the call. An unknown number it seemed, which had him dismissing himself to answer the call. Oh somebody who has known Spencer and it seemed like Maggie wanted to see him. Meet at Aaron's house. "Yes that I can do. I will not be there for about an hour though."

"If she does wake up, just let her know I'll be there soon. If she asks who, I am Mik to her." The male spoke. The nickname that she had give him so long ago, a name only herself and Spencer were allowed to call him over Michael.

Maggie was partially awake and was catching his sleeve before he could leave. "Stay.... Please... " She whisperes as though she were a child. Hell he would only need to stay for a few minutes, long enough for her to fall asleep, then he could leave.

Maggie was just giving a nod before she was curling up on her side. Far more comfortable and the sick feeling wasn't as bad.

For a while Maggie didn't let go of his hand, although after a number of minutes she did seem to be fading asleep. The hand that had been holding his hand had grown quite slack, not as though the grip bad been tight or anything to begin with.

In the end Mik was arriving a good half an hour before he said he would, being shown up to the room by somebody else. "You must be the one I called... and you do.... Look so much like Spencer. I'm so glad for the warning from another." The male spoke before he was entering the room.

Blake looked over at him and then nodded his head "I have been told I resemble my brother closely several times since meeting every one here"

Mik was smiling before he spoke "He did mention you a few times to me. But he thought you were dead. But he tries for a while, but with nothing to go on... Searching was difficult. Then he came under the Black King and met Mags."

Mik was giving a chuckle then spoke "He felt the same way. He was always hopeful but... He always had the feeling that something what happened would happen."

"Spencer didn't know much about that either. Dircorce I know had something to do with it. But I think there was more to the story. " Mik commented.

"yea couldn't get the story out of mom and from what I gathered dad isn't around either so I can't get it from him" Blake stood up and walked over to him and gave him a hug

Back
Top Bottom