Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Distant Horizons (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

He could see the fear in her blue-brown eyes before she quickly looked down again. “I... I’m not a beggar..” She whispered. “I have a home.... A family... Please...”

She choked back a soft noise, shaking slightly as tears swelled in her eyes. “I don’t want to be a slave again..”

“I... Don’t understand..?” She frowned softly, wanting to get his hand off her face.

"A slave is just someone to do chores and complete menial tasks. You will become a sort of...companion...to one of my charges." He told her.

A companion? What did that mean? Surely he didn’t mean for her to be someone’s bedmate? She let out a soft sob, a tear slipping down her cheek.

Amaya stood, crying silently as the old man hobbled down the line of new slaves, inspecting each one.

With the dirt and grime gone from her skin, the grey-blue spoofed of skin were more visible on her tan skin. Her long white hair had been brushed out and pulled together with a ribbon. She stood alone in the room, fidgeting as she looked around.

The door opened and a young man walked in; he was very pale for a nord, snow white hair and pale blue eyes and very thin. He stared at her for a good long time, clearly confused to see a girl in his room.

Amaya stared from him, then to the floor, wringing her hands. “I-I’m...” She felt a lump in her throat, knowing she would have to share this young mans bed. She hardly knew anything about it, but she had witnessed a few unsavory things in her first time alive. “I was told I was... to be your companion..” She whispered.

She jolted slightly at his words, didn’t want one? Perhaps he would let her be free? “Th-Then I can go home..?” She stuttered out, her voice almost sounding hopeful.

“But why..!? If you don’t need me as a companion, then I’m not needed here..!” She pleaded with him.

She froze at his words, taking a step back. “No! That’s not what I meant! Please, I want to see my family again..!”

"You have no family, this is where you live now. Now be quiet and go do something with yourself." He stated, "Just keep away from me."

Amaya felt a pain in her chest, but she didn’t argue further, surely Sasuke would notice she was gone and go looking for her. Soon she’d be home safe and back to her own work. For the time being, she moved to the corner of the room, making herself scarce.

Mitsunari finished putting his weapons up and left the room without a word. She would be alone for a good majority of the day, with only the ringing of her ears to comfort her.

Amaya dared not to sit, the rules from her previous enslavement carved deep into her from fear. She made no noise, standing still against the wall, even when the room started to grow dark and her legs ached.

The door opened and Mitsunari came back in, stopping and scowling when he saw her still standing there, "Right, I had forgotten you were here."

She looked tired, even in the pale light of the candle he had brought with him. She gave a short nod, keeping her hands clasped in front of her.

Back
Top Bottom