Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly was impressed by the selection of food and drink they brought in. "Are you sure this wasn't too expensive? We don't eat this good at home."

"We are not on vacation at home. That milk is for you.. I think you might be eating for three at the moment." he said smiling at her.

Seeing all the food made nelly want to get up and walk to the table so she could eat, but she forced herself to stay seated. She didn't want to chance injuring herself further. "What makes you think that?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Just a suspicion but no matter what you are making a lot of milk and that means you need to drink some. I really love what it has done to your breasts. They are amazing!."

Nelly blushed as he talked about her breasts. "Would youbstop talking and bring me to the table so I can eat?" She half snapped at him without meaning to. Hearing him talk about her breasts like that just made her feel shy.

Now that the steward had left, he removed her cape and took Elizabeth and put her back in the buggy. Then picking up Nelly he seated her in her wheel chair and rolled her to the table.

Nelly fixed her robe so it covered her breasts. Then she picked up the glass of milk and took several big gulps. "That's better. I was really thirsty."

Robert sat next to her at the table and laid one hand on her thigh as they ate and slowly teased the robe open in her lap so that his hand rested on her naked shaved kitty and gently teased her slit.

With him touching her in such a sensitive area, she couldn't focus on eating. She squirmed in her seat and after a minute tried to push his hand away. "Not now I'm eating."

"Alright then" he said and pulled his hand away and concentrated on eating . "The chicken isn't as good as yours!" he said.

"That was with Gladys's help though." Nelly ate a few more bites but still couldn't focus after he just touched her. She wanted more so she slowly reached over and took his hand. Then she returned it to her wet pussy without saying a word.

Robert decided to give her a bit more than she bargained for and getting out of hos chair he knelt between her thighs and spread them wide apart and began to lick at her wet slit and tease her clit with his tongue. He slipped his arms along side her warm thighs and held her soft bottom in his hands. The robe pulled open and his hair massaged her nipples as he continued to lick her. He really loved how wet she was and how her body responded to his licking by providing more.

Nelly looked confused as she watched him kneel in front of her. "What are.." she moaned when she felt his tongue on her pussy. The more he licked, the wetter she became. "Aren't you hungry? You should be eating."

Looking up he said. "I am and it tastes good, but don't let me stop you. You need a good meal. "

Nelly blushed and shook her head. "There's no way I can eat at a time like this. My head goes all funny when you do that and I can't concentrate."

He stopped and looked up at her. "Should stop doing it?" he asked even though he was pretty sure he new the answer based on how wet she was.

Nelly shook her her head again. "Please don't. I... I like it." She blushed and hid her face behind her hands shyly.

Having her confirm her wishes he licked her her voraciously and sucked on her clit hoping he would make her cum .

Nelly moaned as her hands fell from her face. Soon he was rewarded with warm sticky liquid as she came. Her body shook as she felt the intense pleasure.

Robert licked up every bit of her creme before climbing back out from under the table. and kissing her. I think its time for a walk around the deck! he said as he slipped out of his robe and into his clothes . "Pull your robe shut . " he said as he started pushing her towards the cabin door.

Nelly quickly pulled her robe shut, looking rather flustered. "Wait, no, I'm not dressed! There has to be some rule against this. I'm practically naked."

Robert was having fun with his shy wife. He pushed the baby buggy ahead of her chair and said "you have to push it while I push you." and before she could raise any further protest he wheeled their little train right out the door, and started heading on a full lap of the deck.

Nelly quieted as he took them out of the room, not wanting anyone to hear she didn't have anything on under the robe. When they were about half way around the ship, a gust of wind blew the boron half of her robe open. She squeaked with surprise and quickly pulled it closed with one hand.

Robert smiled at her quick little flash of pussy. Only he had seen it but it had turned him on. He reached down and pulled open the top half of her robe a bit just enough to show a bit of cleavage.

Back
Top Bottom