Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Just then the baby started to cry in the buggy next to them. Robert lifted their child out and placed in her arms between them and let her put her to her full and leaking breast. He did not with draw from her but just let her feed elizabethe as she sat in his lap with the baby between them.

When Robert handed her the baby she thought about getting up, but decided against it. She knew she would be scolded since she wasn't allowed to use her foot. As she nursed the baby, she looked away, feeling a little self conscious with him watching her.

Nelly smiled and relaxed a little when he hugged her. "I can't wait to have another one of these." Even though Robert had accepted her fully and she loved Elizabeth as her own, she really wanted a child born of her and him.

Hearing her words, he gave her a little thrust reminding her that she was still fully impaled on her husband and then smiled. "We will have to work on that!" he said.

Nelly gasped and her cheeks began to heat up as she blushed. "Not right now. I'm feeding the baby. Now behave yourself."

"I am!" he said No one said we cant have fun while your feeding her. At least right now, she doesn't know the difference."

She didn't get far. His big hands clamped her right back down. "Leave this to me!" he said . "I'll make the babies, you feed them. he said as he thrust once more and then groaned as he filled her as much as he ever had with a load of his warm sticky seed.

Nelly gasped as she felt him fill her with his seed. "Not at the same time." She whined slightly as she squirmed on his lap and pouted.

"Why not! too late anyway.. Now we will keep the little buggers inside you so they can work their magic!"

Nelly huffed and mumbled. "Fine, but don't do it again when the baby is nursing. I don't care if she can't remember, I will."

"That is my best hope!" he said "You will know when your next child was conceived. "

Nelly laughed at that. "There's no way I will know when that is if we keep doing this every day multiple times a day."

"You are right of course, but it is a fun thought. " Just then the whistle blew again and Elizabeth clamped down hard on Nelly's nipple.

Nelly gasped and bent over. "You don't know how happy I am that you don't have teeth yet child." She said as she looked at the baby.

"That is the noon whistle. We have just 15 minutes till they bring us lunch. We better put on the robes. "

Nelly's eyes widened and she panicked as she looked around the room. "Where did I put my nursing cape? She's not done yet." Then she spotted it on the floor near the bed. It must have fallen at some point. "Can you get it for me? It's over there." She pointed.

Robert wrapped the robe around her and then tied on the cape to protect her modesty.

Nelly was relieved to see no one had arrived by the time she had the robe and cape on. "You didn't tell me we would have meals in our room. I assumed we would eat with everyone else."

"That is all part of the service" I wanted us to have fun and besides with you having to feed a baby this is much more sensible. "

"True. It does make it a lot easier to nurse.... This must have been really expensive. Are you sure you haven't spent too much?"

Nelly smiled at that. Just then she heard a knock at the door and someone speak. "Room service." Even though he had covered her real well, she slumped down in the chair and pulled her robe tighter around herself.

Robert got up and let them in and they brought Salad, soup, and fried chicken along with wine, fruit, and cheese and then a large pitcher of milk.

Back
Top Bottom