Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly breathed heavily, catching her breath. The massage helped her to relax and breath normal. When she felt his males scrape across her bare flesh, she took in a sharp breath and turned her attention to him with a look of surprise on her face.

His fingers touched her flesh only very very lightly but in a way meant to tease and tantalize. he knew it would get her attention and he loved that he was right.

Nelly bit her lower lip as she watched him touch her teasingly. She let out a small whine, wanting him to do more. However she was too shy to speak her mind so she just stayed quiet and watched with a needy expression on her face.

"Something you want? He asked as he teased her cute little pussy again. " All you have to do is ask or just take it. Which ever suits you best."

Nelly shook her head and crawled under the blanket with her ass in the air. She knew what he was trying to get her to do, but she didn't feel confident enough to do it. Before when she took action first, she thought he was asleep so she felt confident enough then, but with him looking right at her she just couldn't do it. Even though they had done it so many times, she was still too shy to initiate sex.

Seeing Nelly place her naked ass up in the air was good enough for him for now and knelt behind her and pushed his hard cock deep inside her.

Nelly was surprised when she felt him enter her. She thought she was all the way under the blanket. Letting out a small moan, she popped her head out from under the blanket to look back at him.

"That is what you had in mind isn't it?" He said smiling at her as he began to thrust gently.

Nelly blushed and moaned softly when he started to move inside her. "No this is what you had in mind when you first started teasing me." Of course it was what she wanted, but she had to make it his idea to feel comfortable with it.

"Do you want something else? Just ask !" He said challenging what she had said. He grabbed her hips and lifted her out of the bed and sat in the rocker in the cabin, aand with her fully impaled rocked her in his lap and played with her nipples.

Nelly moaned as her nipples began to stiffen and grow longer as he played with them. Even though he had just emptied her not too long ago, she started to leak again. "Don't want to ask. You should know what I want."

"I do! and you know it, but It would be nice to hear you say it. Don't you like it when I get all hot and bothered over you? It just makes you feel good! "

Nelly fidgeted on his lap. Before she could convince herself not to, she suddenly blurted out what she wanted. "I want to have sex while facing you! This is good but I like seeing your face." She shut her eyes tight as she sat, trembling slightly on his lap.

The rocker had a small Ottoman and Robert moved to sit on the stool . Then he lifted her off of him and turned her to face him with her legs wrapped around his waist and dropped her down quickly over his very hard cock. "That what you want?" he asked chuckling at her.

Nelly let out a sharp moan when she was suddenly dropped onto his stiff member. She blushed and gave a small nod in answer to his question. Then she leaned forward and hugged him as she hid her face against his chest. Even though she wanted to see his face, when she got what she wanted, she felt too shy to look at him.

He kissed her forehead as if she was a little girl while all the while thrusting hard into her.

Nelly peeked at him and gave a small smile. Seeing the desire in his eyes, made her feel happy she had told him what she wanted. With each thrust, she gasped and moaned. "If you don't slow down i'm going to..." She blushed as her voice trailed off. He had brought her right to the edge and she was about to cum.

Robert did not slow down. "Go ahead and cum I'd love it if you did even twice or three times. "

With Robert giving the go ahead, Nelly needed no more encouragement. She leaned forward and moaned in his ear as she came.

"That is one!" he said, "I am going for three. " they had plaid this game before but now she was much more willing.

"You're lucky I'm not allowed to walk because after this I don't think I'd be able to walk even if I wanted to." Nelly blushed as she looked at him. With each thrust, her breasts bounced in front of him. They seemed to look bigger than they had earlier that morning.

AS one flopped up near him he caught it and pulled it into his mouth and began to suck as he thust up against her cervix and held his cock tight against it.

Nelly gasped and moaned as she felt him sucking the milk from her breast. "S-so deeeeep." She moaned as his cock thrust deep inside, stretching her.

He gave he a little thrust pushing even deeper as he continued emptying her breast, it seemed to have even more milk than before.

Nelly gasped as she came again. Her pussy convulsed on his cock and the breast he didn't have in his mouth began to leak milk.

Back
Top Bottom