Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Without releasing her nipple, Robert grabbed her wet panties and slid them down her thighs and off over her slippers. then returned a hand to her slippery shaven pussy and began to tease her slit .

Robert spotted a small towel on the table . He grabbed it and slipped under her ass, and continued with his fingering her.

Nelly moaned as he fingered her. She was getting so close to her climax. It wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. "I can't... much longer."

Robert was now sucking milk from her breast in prolonged squirts and swallowing with each one. It was evident to him that she was not being emptied each time she fed the baby. Seeing the look of pleasure building on her face , he decided that he would be sure that she was relieved more often , from the fullness in her chest. What he did not realize was that this would offer her relief , but also that she would produce even more milk and her breasts would grow larger to meet the demand.

As he fingered her and sucked on her breasts, she reached her peak. Her muscles tended and she moaned as her body spammed. Then she relaxed and slumped down in the chair. Her breasts felt lighter than they had in a long time and she was able to relax.

He looked at her relaxed expression then turned down the bed and pulled the dress off her shoulders and lifted her now naked out of the chair and laid her on the bed and rolled her on her tummy. Seeing bottle of lotion left for them by the cabin staff, he put some on his hands and began to gently massage her back.

"Mmm.. That feels nice. What did I do to deserve all this?" Nelly asked as she closed her eyes and let herself relax even further. Her back had been rather sore from the weight of her large milk filled breasts and this massage was exactly what she needed.

For Robert being able to softly touch every inch of her skin was a pleasure that he had wanted for some time but their being so relaxed together was only now just happening . She seemed completely at peace despite laying completely naked and uncovered on the soft bed. He kept his hands well oiled and slow worked his way down her soft body all the way to the soles of her feet, though he was extremely gentle with her injured ankle and foot. When he had finished her back side he rolled her over and starte to work his way back up.

Nelly had almost fallen asleep when she suddenly felt herself being rolled over. She blushed lightly as she looked at him, though she didn't protest. The massage felt so good that soon she was relaxed again and feeling very happy. She really liked how much he was pampering her.

He spent a little extra time on her kitty and could feel a little of her hair growing back so while she all oily he got his razor and carefully shaved her and then re-oiled the smooth silky skin. He also paid extra attention to her rapidly filling breasts as they responded quickly to being emptied and were now looking full again.

Before she knew it, he was shaving her. Though at that point, she was so happy and relaxed that she would let him do just about anything without complaint. Every so often a moan escaped her lips as he continued with the massage. It happened even more frequent when he focused on her breasts.

He found he had to be very gentle with her breasts or they leaked and once even sprayed him on the face which made him laugh. "You certainly make plenty of milk! " he said.

Nelly blushed when that happened, suddenly becoming very shy once more. She quickly covered her breasts with her hands. "Don't touch." she mumbled as she rolled over onto her side.

Robert rolled her back on her back . "Those are mine and i will touch if I want to!" He was smiling at her . Then he leaned down and took a little drink from each one.

Nelly watched him shyly. "Do you really like it that much?" she asked as she covered her breasts with her hands to stop him from sucking on her nipples.

"Really?" Nelly asked as her hands slowly lowered from her breasts. Hearing that made her happy and even though she felt shy, she wanted to please him so she didn't try to hide anymore.

"Its nice and warm here and the way the window are placed no one can see in so we don't even need to wear clothing if we don't want to. Besides they provide these nice robes if we need to cover up quickly. The robes were soft and thick long enough to cover everything. I think we should just stay naked for a few hours maybe until lunch time."

Nelly blushed and glanced at the door. "But what if someone mistakes this for their room and comes in? There's a lot of people on the ship. It could happen."

"Not if I lock the door, and there is a chain lock . "I probably should do that anyway, were both laying here naked. That could happen anytime." he said laughing as he got up and locked the door securely two ways. "there! now that won't happen!"

Nelly relaxed once the door was locked. "Much better." She smiled and propped herself up on her elbows. "So what did you want to do until lunch?"

"Tickle you!" he said and he began tickling her playfully before she had a chance to react. He was careful not to bump her injured foot when doing so.

Nelly squealed and laughed as he tickled her. She rolled around on the bed and tried to crawl away. "Nooo!" She laughed as she wriggled her body away from him.

Robert continued untill it looked like she was getting out of breath and then slowed down and returned to just massaging her again, and when her reached her bare kitty he just lightly dragged his nails across the sensitive flesh.

Back
Top Bottom