Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly yawned and nodded tiredly. "Will you be able to carry me if it's a long walk?" She asked as she rubbed the baby's cheek to wake her gently. When she was awake she quickly latched on and began to nurse.

Robert suddenly realized that it could be a problem getting her to the dock. "I think I had better hire a carriage, especially with the trunk and and the baby carriage. He picked her up and carried her off the train and then flagged down a carriage for hire. They got her and the baby loaded and he covered her with a blanket and then gathered the luggage and finally got in himself. "At least from now on there will be food on the boat, Oh and I have a surprise for you, I got us a stateroom!"

"You got... but won't that be expensive? You didn't have to do that to impress me. I was already happy with just the traveling." Nelly couldn't help but grin as she spoke. She was really excited about the stateroom.

"Well this is a six day boat ride there and back, and I didn't figure you wanted to spend it sitting on a bench what with the baby and all. Now we will have a bed and a bath tub filled once a day and a private chamber pot. Oh and breakfast in the room every morning. Call it our honeymoon. "

Nelly was so happy that she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!" She said with a grin. She couldn't wait to be on a boat. She had never been on one before so this was going to be a real treat for her.

The carriage pulled up at the dock and two uniformed porters showed up to carry their belongings to their stateroom aboard the Queen of the West. Robert followed them up to their room and when they had arrived set her in her wheel chair. The Cabin steward thanked them for being guests and then left quietly and closed the door to the deck. Robert opened the window curtains and the view was amazing. "What do you think?" he asked her.

"It's beautiful!" Nelly exclaimed as she lookedaround the room and out the window. She was so excited to be on a boat that she wanted to get up and explore, but she knew Robert would scold her if she did so.

He saw her looking anxious . He picked up Elizabeth from her arms and sat in the rocker with her. "Why don't you look around. The deck goes all around the boat and you are up where you can see. I'll hold the baby for a while. But stay in your chair. "

"Thank you!" Nelly grinned excitedly and went around to explore. Moving on the boat was a little difficult. Even though it hadn't left the dock yet, it swayed in the water and made her wheelchair want to roll at times.

When she returned later, her arms were tired from wheeling herself around the whole ship. "This ship is huge and there's so many people!" She grinned as she spoke.

Robert didn't answer . He was leaned back in the big leather chair with Elizabeth sleeping peacefully tucked under his arm safely, and he too was fast asleep.

Nelly giggled when she saw the two. She got out a paper and pen and then began to draw the two so she could capture that moment. When she finished she looked at her drawing proudly.

Robert woke up as she finished the drawing. "what are you up to?" he asked seeing the paper in her lap. "If you are drawing me and Elizabeth I get to return the favor!" he said grinning.

Nelly quickly covered the drawing. "I'm not doing anything. I was just sitting here." She said as she hid the paper behind her back.

He knew he could get a look at what ever she had. He would just tickle her later till she showed him. Just then there was a loud blast on the steam whistle as a last call to passengers to board. Elizabeth jumped in his arms and started to cry. " I think she could do with a snack and a little comfort from Mamma" he said

Nelly left the paper behind her back and wheeled herself over to them. She took Elizabeth and rocked her a moment to calm her before bringing her to her breast. "There now little one. Eat up."

The boat was now starting to push away from the dock, so Robert moved Nelly over by the window where she could watch the river going by as she nursed their child. He pulled another chair over and sat beside her as the big boat started its stern wheel and and headed south towards Memphis. This was beautiful time of year with the fall colors just coming out and the nights cooling off but the days still being wonderfully warm.

Nelly watched the scenery as they went past. "It really is very lovely... I can't believe we're actually doing this. I never once thought I would travel."

When the baby was finished nursing took her and put he in the buggy which made a pretty good crib to sleep and as he did he was leaned over her and got a nice view of his wife's still dripping nipples. "It looks like you are making more milk than she needs. " He said as he stepped back behind the chair and enjoyed the scenery in the room.

Nelly blushed at the comment and buttoned her dress up. "It hurts a little sometimes..." she admitted. Her breasts seemed to fill with milk faster than the baby could drink it and it left her feeling sore much of the time.

Robert reached down and opened her dress again. " I was enjoying that. I was enjoying that very very much. " He unbuttoned her dress down to her waist and completely exposed her breasts and nipples then he knelt in front of her chair and began to lick the dripping milk from her nipples.

Nelly blushed and covered her mouth with her hand. All the licking just made her breasts leak more and her nipples stiffened in response. "S-someone could hear." She protested after holding back a moan.

Robert wasn't the least bit worried about that, Outside the room the boat was noisy. Besides he was enjoying her nipples and he started to suck them. First one then the other.

After a minute of having her breasts sucked she could no longer hold back her moans. As he sucked her breasts continued to release the creamy liquid. She looked at the door, sure there would be a knock at it with a complaint about noise, but none ever came.

He unbuttoned her dress the rest of the way down and began running his hands over her inner thighs as he continued suckling her nipples. He skin was so creamy and beautiful he panties were clinging to her puffy pussy and he wanted to take them off.

Nelly spread her legs as far as she could in the chair. The constant stimulation to her breasts had caused a wet spot on her panties. No longer was she paying attention to the door. Instead she focused on the throbbing sensation between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom