Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly moaned as she reached between her legs to play with her slit. Him playing with her nipples had made her aroused and she wanted release badly.

Robert saw her hand headed between her legs and realized that his play was having the desired effect, and he was having fun with her nipples for the moment. He kissed her neck and behind her ears.

Nelly rubbed and played with her throbbing pussy thinking he hadn't noticed. Slowly she began to rock her hips and grind against his cock.

"You trying to wash my cock?" he asked. He stood up and stepped over her and turned to face her .

Nelly squeaked with surprise when she suddenly was faced with his big cock. "I wasn't doing anything. Would you please sit down?" She asked shyly as she turned her head away.

"Oh really? What did I tell you about lying? You care to correct your mis-statement?"

Nelly fidgeted, making the water splash a little. "I wasn't trying to wash your..." her voice trailed off before mumbling one last word. "Cock."

"You weren't? well then what were you doing?" he asked, knowing she was about to turn beet red.

Nelly's whole face turned red. She was feeling quite flustered with his questions. Desperately she tried to think of an honest answer without saying anything too embarrassing. "I... I... moving around in the water?"

"Because I wanted to." Nelly responded. She was clearly trying to avoid the question, but at least she was telling the truth.

"Why did you want to" Robert asked being perfectly willing to carry the little game on until he got what he wanted .

"Because of the way you were touching me. It made me want to." By this time even her ears had turned pink.

When she finally admitted it, he sat back down in the tub behind her and slowly lowered her over his cock. "That is what you really wanted , now wasn't it?"

Nelly nodded shyly as she continued to blush. She was feeling so shy then that she couldn't speak.

Robert just held her and smiled . Her shyness was endearing sometimes and this was one of them.

Nelly fidgeted slightly when he didn't do anything else. Sure she wanted him in her, but she didn't want it to just stop with that. She wiggled her hips a little in attempt to get him to realize what she wanted.

Robert was really having fun with the girl making her take what she wanted for a change.

Nelly whined slightly when he still didn't do anything. She fidgeted impatiently. "Aren't you going to... you know...?"

Nelly let out a small moan and nodded shyly, hoping he would continue. Her pussy was throbbing and aching for release.

Nelly moaned loudly as her breasts bounced with each movement. "Too much. If you do that, I won't last very long." Her pussy tightened on his cock as she got close.

"Its ok just let go! I am close too... He thrust three times more and could feel himself near and her body begin to clamp down hard.

Back
Top Bottom