Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I know, baby...but then you would have been arrested, what would I do then...?" She said, "Don't ask me to watch you be put behind bars.."

She smiled and unlocked the door when they got home, pulling him inside and jumping into his arms before kissing him deeply.

She moaned softly and pulled back slightly, "Take me to the bed~ tie me up good and tight~ treat me like the filthy human I am~❤"

He huffs and grumbles lowly as he easily carries her to the bed and grabs the rope before tying her up tightly.

He smirks. "Gotta have a bit of practice every now and again." He said. He moved over her and kissed her again, rougher this time.

He snarls into the kiss, running his hands roughly over her. He pulls back and slowly removes his tank top, his muscles rippling and flexing. "God look at you, dirty thing. Enjoying the affections of a bug..~?"

He smirked and moved over her, two of his arms easily undoing his pants. He was throbbing already, his cock solid and hot and coated in his sweet juices.

"Oh you gotta be careful with bugs like me, we're liable to take advantage of you all tied up like this." He growled.

Back
Top Bottom