Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She held onto one of his arms and nuzzled his bicep, "Isn't it nice out, babe? I bet you're loving all this sun~"

He smiled a bit. "Oh yeah it feels fantastic.." He said, holding her hand gently. "Thanks babe, this was a good idea.."

She smiled up at him, blue eyes sparkling, "You're totally welcome~" She chirped.
"Hey." She looked and stopped walking when an older man got in their path, "You know monsters aren't allowed in this part of the city, right?"
"What? That's stupid, there's no rule that says that."
"Get your ugly fucking bug out of here." He growled at her and she gripped Datura's arm tighter.
"He isn't ugly. He's allowed to be here if he wants to...!"

Datura made a noise and stood up straight, towering over the man before them. "I think you should choose your words a little nicer, old timer."

"I know a good can of Raid that'll take care of you real fast, freak."
"Leave him alone!" Layla yelled, getting between them, "Let's just go, babe, he's just a bigoted old jerk."

He made a noise and huffed. "I could break that feeble body of his like a fucking toothpick. Can of raid, oh blow it out your ass." He grumbled as he walked away. "Hurry up and die already."

Something hit him in the back of the head and Layla gasped; it was a half empty water bottle and it came from the old man. She pulled her phone from her bag and glared at the old guy as she called the cops, holding Datura's hand tight. She was shaking.

"I dare you to give it back." He hissed.
"Babe, don't, I'm on the line with the- yes, hello? We're here on Washington Avenue and my boyfriend is experiencing hate violence. Yes, he's a monster." Layla said, trying to keep calm.

Datura moved away from her and strode towards the man, water bottle gripped tightly. He moved over to the man and pulled his shirt away from him before dropping the water bottle into his shirt. He stooped down, his large black eyes reflecting the man's image, his fangs now incredibly apparent. "There. I returned it."

The man clocked him good and Layla gasped loudly, "Yes, please hurry, he just assaulted my boyfriend and he isn't the patient type!" She said and hung up before running to get between them, "Babe, are you ok?!"

"Babe, no, the police are on their way!" She said, reaching as best as she could to rub his jaw, "Does it hurt?"
"You're a disgrace to your own kind!" He spat at Layla and she bit her lip, "Shacking up with a monster, what, do humans not do it for you or do they just find you unlikable?" Layla hid her face in Datura's chest, trying to ignore his hateful words.

"Oh I am gonna put you in the fucking ground where you belong you goddamn skeleton." He said, fighting the urge to wreck the man then and there

"Do it. Another freak off the streets, at least." He challenged. Layla hugged Datura's waist tightly.
"Don't, babe...please...the police will deal him..." She said.

Layla looked up when she heard the sirens and the cops came over to investigate the situation. Layla gave her statement while the other officer spoke with the old man.

"Excuse me..." A teen came up, holding out her phone, "I recorded everything...the old guy started it." She said, giving her phone to the officer. Layla smiled gratefully and the teen nodded knowingly.

Datura smiled a bit. He was able to relax a little after that and nodded before mouthing a 'thank you' to the teen.

She smiled and nodded and the officer handed her back her phone before he and his partner took the old guy downtown.
"My girlfriend is a dryad...she had her antlers cut off with hedge clippers by people who shared his ideals...I won't let anyone suffer like we have..."
"Thank you so much..." Layla said.

"It's no trouble...she would want me to help." She said, "Take care!" She waved and headed off. Layla took his hand and gave a smile, "Let's go home, babe...we've been outside long enough.."

He nods and gets up, heading home with her. His heart was still racing. "Wanted to make that guy taste the fucking pavement."

Back
Top Bottom