Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moans lowly and slams harder, much harder than before. It sent a powerful shock up her spine, that tingled at the base of her skull.

She clenched her jaw tight, not wanting to make any weird faces and turn him off. But it felt so good, she could hardly stand it.

She bit her tongue, moaning and screaming in utter bliss as he slammed into her. She clenched her fists tight as she watched him work, her whole body shaking.

He huffs and pants hard, his muscles rippling and bulging as he slammed into her with nothing but brute strength

"Y-Yes, baby, yes~! Anything for y-!" She tensed and suddenly cried out, her walls squeezing tight around him as her juices coated his cock. "Don't...don't stop...~! Fuck, please don't stop~!!"

He moans loudly and slams harder and faster into her, now picking her up and slamming her down again and again, moaning loudly. "F-Fuck~!!"

"F-Fuck, baby, you're a total animal~! I fucking love it~!" She moaned loudly, gently clawing his back between his wings.

He moans loudly and slams her down against his plates again and again, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

She arched hard, "F-Fuck, I'm cumming~!! I'm cumming~!!" She cried before screaming his name and climaxing harder around him, her juices gushing heavily.

"F-Fuck, n-no it's too tight, I can't take it~!!" He cried as he moved her back onto the bed and began slamming faster, much more desperately than before.

Her eyes were half lidded and dazed, letting him use her until he was spent. She felt like she was drunk and high at the same time.

It wasn't long until he reared his head back to cry her name out loudly, slamming vent deep into her before releasing a massive load.

Back
Top Bottom