Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffs and moans lowly, his thick cock throbbing hard in her hands. His slick juices coated her hands. "I have a bit of a sweet tooth..~ might be kinda sweet~"

Her eyes shot up from watching her hand to meet his gaze, "I already knew the sweet tooth thing, babe...mind if I test the theory?"

She moved from under him and pushed him back a bit so she could get into a better position in front of him. She bit her lip before running her tongue slowly from base to tip, feeling a jolt of excitement as she tasted heavily all the fruits he had consumed that day.

She felt her ears burn as she moved to suck gently on the tip, moaning softly as she worked; her head moved slowly as she tested just how much of him she could take.

He panted and huffed as he watched her, his juices lesking heavily onto her tongue. "F-Fuck, Layla~" he moaned lowly.

Her back arched slightly and she gave a soft sigh of delight. She must've really liked hearing him moan.

He hissed and panted again, his juices getting sweeter. She could taste all the fruits he had eaten, and it was delicious. His moans were getting louder, and far more plentiful.

She ran her tongue over the ridges she could reach as she took more into her mouth. Her fingers moved over the protective plates slowly, experimenting.

She made a noise and did it again, not moving her head and just running her fingertips over the plates just to see what he would do.

He hissed and sat for a moment, kust enjoying it before he slowly began to instinctively buck his hips, bracing againt the bed.

He loved it, loved every second. Her mouth was soft and warm, and he had to stop himself from using her. He panted and his muscles flexed hard, gripping the sheets tight.

She kissed the tip before bringing him into her mouth again, her thumbs rubbing gently against the edges of the plates.

He rocked his hips gently, moaning louder and louder. His juices were getting much more plentiful, was he getting close?

Her tongue worked against the ridges, hoping it helped him in some way, her fingers working every inch of his plates she could reach.

He gasped and arched as he cried her name out, his whole body tensing as he dumped a sweet, sticky load into her mouth.

She gulped his juices down almost greedily, her whole face a dark red as she waited for him to finish.

Back
Top Bottom