Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She felt like she could fizzle and melt away right there. It was perfect; soft and gentle like he was. She kissed back, holding two of his free hands tight as she moved closer.

She gave a soft noise of delight, slowly releasing his hands to trail hers up his hard chest all the way up to wrap around his neck.

She pulled back a bit and bit her lip, "You wouldn't mind if I didn't wanna jump into anything right away, would you...?" She asked softly, "I want to make sure this will be long term.."

She smiled and gently scratched the base of his wings, "You're the sweetest..." She said softly, "I love you...more than just a friend since I tell you I love you all the time." She giggled.

Things didn't really change aside from the kissing now added whenever they greeted or parted. She got to meet both Belladonna and Astrea, who were both so kind and welcoming to her. "I won't lie, I was really nervous you both wouldn't really accept me.." She said. Astrea scoffed.
"A married lesbian monster couple has no place to judge interspecies relationships." She said.

"You know Bella well enough.." Astrea said, "And as much as I would love to have you both stay, I have a ton of work that needs to be done. Please do come back any time you like."
"Will do! Thank you again for having us over!" Layla hugged them both, letting Datura say goodbye before they both headed home.

"God, I was so scared, they're both so much prettier in person!" She said with a smile, "I was so intimidated...!"

Back
Top Bottom