Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The holidays began to roll around, and everything was festive. His apartment was decorated, surprisingly. Granted it looked like a train wreck of halloween and christmas, but it was still festive in it's own right.

"Nothing quite says bipolar like Halloween bats and Christmas lights." Layla said playfully as she looked around proudly.

She laughed and hugged his waist, "I can stick little santa hats on every bat and spider we have, babe, you're totally fine~"

She laughed, "So what does my big bad death's head mothman want for Christmas~?" She asked, looking up at him and resting her chin on his chest

"Hm~" She gave a thoughtful noise, "Perhaps get me something to wear that you would enjoy looking at~"

She giggled and kissed him, "You keep decorating, I'm gonna go to the store and figure out what to do for dinner tonight and Christmas. Do you want Astrea and Bella over Christmas Eve? Or do you wanna go over there?"

She nodded and grabbed the keys before heading out. She had been looking up a lot of fruit based vegan recipes for him - there weren't a ton but she managed. She thought maybe for Christmas she could make him what she cleverly called a "Fruit Turkey" - which was really just a shaved pineapple with different fruits stuffed and skewered onto it in the form of a turkey. He would like that. They got everything ready by Christmas Eve, even got each other a gift to open on Christmas Eve.

He wore a black jacket with an open back, and of course dark clothes as he walked eith her to Bella's door.

"Do I look ok?" She asked for maybe the hundredth time that night. She had curled her hair in pigtails and wore a nice pastel purple dress with a black corset coat. She wore her nicest heels and did her make up perfect as always.

She blushed and smiled, "Good.." She muttered before they went in. Astrea had made dinner this time; making Bella and Datura sweet caprese salads made from soft fried banana patties, cottage cheese with chopped strawberries and drizzled semi sweet chocolate. For her and Layla she pan seared ham steaks with potatoes and roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
"It looks amazing, Astrea.." Layla grinned

They were out enjoying some much deserved couple time, just being together happily in the open. Layla never minded the odd stares, she loved Datura and he loved her and that's all that mattered.

Back
Top Bottom