Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

His plates felt amazing against her sensitive pussy, pushing the rope against her clit and making her moan louder.

He hissed and looked down, loving the sight of his juices mixing with hers and making a sticky web between them.

"O-Oh...f-fuck...~!" She gasped and tried not to squirm, his movements already doing enough, "I-I'm gonna cum...~!!"

He snarls and growls loudly, moving much faster. "F-Fuck yeah, cum for me." He ordered, smashing harder against her, loving the loud, wet slaps.

She arched off the bed and gave a strangled scream of bliss, her walls squeezing tight around his cock as her juices gushed from her heavily.

He moans louder and moves harder, his subtle ridges adding more pleasure than she thought possible

She was just sensitive enough to enjoy the ridges to their fullest, her eyes unfocused as he used her, "O-Oh Datura~~ fuck, you're so good~~"

She could only admire him, her lusty gaze ghosting over each twitching and flexing muscle, "Are you sure you're a monster and not a God~?"

"B-Baby right now I'm nothing but vent deep inside you." He growled lowly as he slammed to the vent.

He slammed her down again and again, reaching one of his hands to rub her clit, wanting her to cum again

"Yes, fuck yes I need you to keep cumming for me." He moans lowly, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

He snarls and bites her neck slowly. "Consider that an order from your better." He demanded, slamming her down harder.

She arched and cried out as she suddenly climaxed, her walls squeezing him tightly again as her juices dripped from her.

He cries her name out and slams her down to the vent as he suddenly burst inside her, flooding her with his potent, sticky cum.

Back
Top Bottom