Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Deadly Nightshade (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They didn't have another incident after that, but they mainly stayed home anyway; they were both mostly introverted. But Layla liked getting out of the house sometimes, and when she did it was mainly for a date. This time was no different. "Babe, what say you to going out to that new monster bar that opened up down the street? I hear they have moth friendly lighting~" She said, hugging his shoulders from behind as he sat on the couch.

She kissed his cheek, "We'll go after dinner so we can drink a whole bunch~ they may even have some heavy syrup for you~"

After sweet coconut curry for dinner with some raw fruit juice, they headed out to the bar. It was filled with various types of monsters, some with their human partners. Layla danced to the bar, bobbing to the loud beat as she went to order drinks.

She moved over to him with a redish glass with pureed fruit sitting at the bottom and a thin glass with blackberries and mint leaves. "Here, babe, I got you a blueberry cocktail with extra blue berries and extra simple syrup~"

Back
Top Bottom