Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

((Hehe, definitely =3 I got a huge kick out of his definiance, even to just give into what she was doing to him. And that he taunted her, anyway. I cracked up so bad. XD))

Dominique smiled back and bit her lower lip as he began to press his manhood into her. The young girl was tight, almost unbelievably so; never had she done anything like this, nor had she ever stimulated herself. She was pure, in almost every sense of word. Giving soft noises as she stretched to accomodate him.

((Yea, he is an entertaining guy. I like the character.^_^ Certainly much better than one dimensional "Me horny, do me now" tough guys.))

As amazing as it felt, Kou did not go any faster with her. He kept it slow and gentle, both cause he didn't want to hurt her, and to preserve the sensuality of the whole situation. This was far from some lusty romp with their only intention being sex sex sex. This was more about their apparent feelings for each other coming to the surface, with them expressing it in the most intimate way possible. Sure, Kou had had his lusty share of encounters, but this was nothing like this in various ways. He liked that. How it was so different than some one night stand or something. He had experienced this before with Leeanne, but now with Dominique..........it was unique, and special in it's own way.

((I know right xD))

Dominique moaned as they came together, and before long, she was fully seated upon his shaft. She was clenched around him tightly as she dropped her head back. It was such a strange feeling, and yet, it felt good to be filled this way. Never had she thought it would feel so good. Mayhaps, it was because it was Kou inside of her. And never in a thousand years had she thought that it would be Kou taking her virginity - in a naive way, she had always thought it would be Sion. Though, she didn't want it to be any other way now.

((Hehe, yep. Always good to have a little depth in characters. Though, I really wish certain videogame developers would learn that. Would certainly help in avoiding the creation of games and what not that are just one cliche after another. Also...........Mayhaps? Spelling error, or intentional? Regardless..........it's an awesome word. Combination of maybe and perhaps.^_^))

As Dominique fully took him in, Kou moaned as well. When he was fully inside of her, he dropped his head a bit to rest his forehead on her shoulder, not making a move to do anything else. Both so he could savor the pleasure, and so she could get use to the feeling, so as to not experience any pain when he took her. He wanted this moment to be absolutely perfect, in his eyes and hers.

((Hehe, it was intentional. I love that word. XD))

When Kou held perfectly still and dropped his head against her shoulder, she smiled and dropped her own to rest on top of his. The stretched feeling was fading and she began to tingle strangely. She wriggled her hips experimently, moaning softly. "I think I'm okay," she murmured to him in reassurance. "Kou." She added his name, for some reason she didn't know. She just wanted to say it, her hands resting on his shoulders.

((And now, so do I. Got anymore awesome words?^_^))

"Alright, Dominique......." Kou replied, keeping his head on her shoulder a few more moments before finally raising it up, smiling at her lightly before giving her a quick kiss on the lips as he gently lifted her up just a bit, and let her slide back onto his manhood. As expected, he started slow as he repeated it a few times, but gradually, when he believed she could handle it, he picked up the pace, gradually getting faster.

((Hmmm. I will have to look at my friend's list. He always writes down words I come up with, or use that he's never heard before. He calls it "Dictionary of Anj-isms". XD))

Admittedly, it felt a bit strange at first, like the friction of it made her squirm even as he thrusted into her. Then after a few slow thrusts and his increased thrusts, she began to feel hot. And like she was wanting something that she could only get from what he was doing. Dominique was blushing softly, soft moans coming from her lips as they began to come together faster. Her hands clutched at his shoulders just like her core clutched at his manhood each time it moved into her tightness. And she was so tight, almost like a vice around him, hot and velvet, gradually beginning to soak him in her juices as he built her up towards something she didn't quite understand.

((OOO, sounds like something I'd like to read.^_^))

Kous own moans mixed with hers. It all felt so good. Physically and emotionally. Every thing about this was just so amazing. Never had he made love to someone so pure and tight. He had been with a virgin or two in his life time, but not someone quite like Dominique. She was more unique than either of them knew. Still, such a truth wouldn't bother Kou in the least. He wanted her, all of her, regardless of just what she was.

((Hehehe))

The longer they went, the more vocal Dominique became. Not loud, but more moans came in succession, one after the other, almost sounding like little mews of pleasure. Her thighs tightened along side his, her hands clutching even tighter at his shoulders. Dropping her head to rest her brow against his neck as she moved her hips back against his - she couldn't believe she was doing this with Kou, but she was prefectly happy and content in this moment, even as he wound her tighter and tighter.

((I make up my own words............but it's generally on accident, when I misspell a word and fail to realize it.))

When Dominique started to get into it and move her hips against his, Kous pleasure went straight through the roof. With such a scrumptious target in front of him, he couldn't help but lower his head and begin to kiss and nip all around her neck her shoulder, whilst continue to gently help her bounce in his lap. He too, couldn't believe he was currently doing this with Dominique, but she sure did not regret it in the slightest.

((That's usually how it happens with me xD))

She gasped and let out a long noise in response to his attentions on her neck and shoulder, even as he moved inside of her. Before long, the girl's chest began to pant in mix with the louder moans and the unbelievably tight clamping of her walls around his manhood. She wasn't sure whay was coming but it felt so good. "Kou!...I feel strange..." she whimpered out on a moan against his neck, her hands gripping his upper arms and even though she said those words, she didn't make him stop the thrusting of his hips.

((At least yours sound good. Well, at least the one I've heard so far.^_^))

Kou heard her, but didn't respond right away. He kind let himself get lost in the moment as he skillfully worked her neck and shoulder a bit longer before pulling her. Her mention of feeling strange, he had a rather good idea of what was the cause.

"Don't worry, it's a good thing. Just let it happen. It's the best part, I promise." he said, rather breathless, smiling as he let a few moans slip out as he sped up even further. She wasn't the only one feeling the beginning stages of an orgasm. How tight she was........it brought him there faster than any woman ever had.

((Hehe. Thank-you~ =3))

She listened to his words and nodded vaguely, moaning again as they continued to come together again and again. Her head fell back and allowed him to work more on her neck: what he was doing to her, it felt so good. She didn't understand it, really, but she knew she couldn't stop, not now. She was too close to something she knew she needed. "Kou..." moaning his name again, marveling being with him like this. She clenched around him and gasped, almost, so close, to her peak.

((So, feel free to use anymore you have in the RP. I'd very much enjoy it.))

The added clenching, Kou himself was right on the brink as well.

"Dominique......" he moaned in response, increasing his efforts on her neck as his hips picked up the pace a little as the end neared. He wanted this moment to last forever, but of course, it had to end eventually, and with the way things were going, it would be an amazing end for both of them.

((Alright =3))

Dominique returned her moaned name, with a moan of her own. "Kou..." her head lolled back and suddenly, it was like someone had pushed her off the edge of a cliff and she was falling. Her body arched into his as she cried out, from pleasure and a tad bit of surprise. Her womanhood clenched tightly around him as she came to her end, suddenly flush hot around him, flooding him hotly with her orgasm.

((Awesome.^_^ Should we play this out a bit more, or go ahead and skip to a few weeks later with Kou and Dominique in their secret relationship, soon to find out she's pregnant?))

When she came on him, that was pretty much the last straw for Kou. Moaning loudly, his manhood twitched as he buried himself deep inside of her and came..........and came hard. He held her body tightly as their climaxes mingled together, as if he was desperately trying to hold onto the moment and her. He'd feel pretty confident in saying this was the best, or one of the best he's ever had. Not only because of how good they were, but mostly because of who he was with now.

((I'm all for a time skip if you are.))

Soon, she let out a long breathe and fell against him with a soft moan. A soft sheen of perspiration coated her soft skin and she set her head on his shoulder. "That felt amazing.." She admitted softly, her breath falling across his neck. Her hands gently touched his hair as she lifted her head to press a soft kiss to his lips. What she had just did with Kou, really had been the most amazing feeling in the world. But when she thought about doing this, without Kou, it just didn't give her the same rush and fluttering feeling in her stomach. The fact it had been with Kou, even with him still buring in her, was what made it so amazing.

((Alrighty, then I'll go ahead and skip away.))

"Heh, my thoughts exactly...." Kou replied, rather breathless as she smiled at her, returned the kiss she gave him. They stayed like that for a while, but alas, the moment had to end and they were in the middle of an escape attempt. With both getting dressed and the pain in his ribs having dulled, the two set off once again. Afterwards, the events that followed were a whirl wind. Saving the world, finding out Dominique is actually an adroid, fighting her brother on a sattelite. Saying it was crazy would be an understatement. But thankfully, everyone made it back home and life went back to.........almost normal.

Of course, things had changed following the revelations and newly formed relationships......and that was one of the big ones. Kou and Dominiques time together ended up not being just a heat of the moment, one time thing. When they got back home......the two acknowledged their feelings for another and initiated a hot and sneaky little secret relationship. They didn't really mean for it be all hush hush, but both were worried about Sions reaction, considering his past with Dominique. So, they just wanted to wait until the right time to tell him and everyone else. Until then, they continued to have their secret little dates and very intimate rendezvous. It was all actually rather exciting and gave them a bit of a rush.

And tonight, was one of those nights. It was rather slow, and Kou was the last bouncer left. Sion had left not long ago, with Volt going with him. Now, he was just standing around, trying to kill the little bit of time left until closing.

Dominique's feet carried her down the street towards the club where the man she was quickly beginning to love was. Her yellow coat was pulled tightly around her as the night was a tad chilly; she had already not been feeling well, she didn't want to risk catching the flu. She hooked around the corner and came to a stop outside the club, a smile curling across her lips.

Moving inside, she was relieved to see that Sion and Volt had gone home for the night. She felt bad enough about her secret little relationship she was having with Kou without Sion being here to make her feel guilty. Not that it was intention, of course. It was just how Dominique ended up feeling around him nowadays.

"Kou!" Dominique called out his name as she wrapped her arms around him from behind, surprising him with a little hug. "Slow night? I see Sion and Volt have already gone."

"Heh, good to see ya..........and yea, it has been rather boring, but I think things are looking up now that you're here." Kou replied, smiling as he turned to face her. With them being pretty much the only ones there, they didn't need to hide their affection from the time being.

"And what has this lovely little blonde been doing today?" he asked, playfully raising an eyebrow as he smile at her, arms around her waist, resting on her hips.

She smiled more as he turned and pulled her into his arms. "Nothing much really," she said, "I just wanted to see you, been thinking about you all day." She finished with a soft blush, and a gentle laugh. "And you? Well, besides work obviously." Dominique hadn't eaten yet, so she was happy that her stomach ache had vanished for the time being. So, she simply leaned against him.

"Oh, nothing much. Just thinking of bending you over this bar and making you call my name. You know, the usual." Kou replied, smiling as he playfully teased her. Even though she had come to know he was more than just a pervy playboy, he did make jokes like that from time to time. But, more often than not, it was meant to just playfully embarass her and see that cute blush of hers.

Over the time that they had been together, she knew he wasn't just a perverted playboy anymore. He still liked to tease her though to often make her blush, and this time was no different. Laughing softly, she murmured, "doesn't sound like an entirely bad idea," before blushing like he was expecting. She pulled away from him and stretched languidly. "How long til' your off anyway?" she asked, turning back with a soft smile.

"Well, since everyone is pretty much gone, just a few minutes." Kou replied, sitting down on one of the barstools behind him. He suddenly lit up when he remembered what day it was. While they had only started doing it recently, Kou always looked forward to the day of the week that Dominique was actually able to stay at his place for the night. She still lived with Sion, but every thursday night, she was able to stay at Kous place without any suspicion. Though, that's because noone knew that's where she was actually going. Instead, they all believed she was spending the night with one of the few friends she had outside of the bar. It was another one of those things that made them feel bad about lying, but they still didn't let it bother team as they cared about each other too much.

Dominique smiled happily and bounced back to his side, pressing her lips to his cheek now that with him sitting he wasn't much taller than her. "Good!" she said with a soft blush. It was thursday after all, which meant she didn't have to part with Kou tonight. It was the only time they got to be side by side all night without having any worries, and she treasured it as much as she could. "Should I go see if there is anything in the back to bring home? For dinner?" she asked, touching his hair affectionately, glad the bar was empty.

Back
Top Bottom