Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

Dominique was surprised that she hadn't pushed him away or even slapped him, the way she would have even the day before. She couldn't understand what had changed excep that now she knew that Kou wasn't just a womanizer. Becoming a little flustered now because she couldn't sort through her feelings, she pulled away, but just a little, her lips only a hair's breathe from his own.

((When it comes time to implement the other two odd pairings, do you have any preference for who you'd wanna play in each? Won't happen for a while........but I'd better ask now before my awful memory makes me forget the plan entirely. :oops: ))

When Dominique pulled away, Kou exhaled deeply, almost out of breath.

"Dominique........" he softly said, not moving closer or farther away as he stayed like that, faces barely apart, his eyes locked with her. His own feelings for her had changed as well. Originally, he just thought she was cute. Kind of like an adorable mascot for the bar. But now, things had changed. It wasn't just some simple infatuation. Love........too soon for that. But perhaps a strong attraction or bond would be better used to describe how things had suddenly changed from them. So suddenly.......getting busted in the ribs wasn't the worst thing in the world.

((I'll play the girls, that's fine with me.))

What was wrong with the blonde that when he whispered her name, she wanted to shiver? And not in a bad way. He seemed more intense this way, than when he had been fighting off the opponents they came across. She peered back at him and swallowed nervously, not sure what it was that she was feeling. Affection of some sort...but not sure of what level. As he stared at her, she blushed again and this time lowered her eyes nervously. "Kou..." his name a gentle whisper falling across his lips.

((Then I shall play the boys. No problem with that. OOO, I also got an idea for the RP. It involves Dominique getting pregnant with Kous child. Yes, I know she's a robot.........but that's the point of it. She's a robot, yet miraculously becomes pregnant with Kous child. Though, won't technically be a miracle, as there'll be a sci-fi-ish reason behind it. Brought it up to see if it's something you'd want to do, seeing as how you play Dominique and I can't just suddenly make mention she's pregnant out of nowhere.^_^ If you're up for it, I'm not entirely sure when I want to do it. I've got three different periods of the RP in mind. Firstly, there's her getting pregnant from this first encounter, but won't find out till a bit later in the RP. Second, there's it happening after this part, where her and Kou keep their relationship secret, and it's what leads to them revealing to everyone else. Third, is waiting until after everyone knows about them and they're all living happy lives.))

"I......." Kou started to say, actually unable to get the rest of the words out. Gently reaching out, he brushed some of her blonde hair out of her face before moving the small disance forward to softly kiss her once again. It was soft and gentle, but also filled with his feelings for her, however strong they may be. For the moment at least, he no longer cared about their predicament. His mind was solely on her.

((I like the idea. ^^; and I think it would be more drama-like if it happened from their first time. Heh.))

His lips came down on hers again and she wasn't sure what to do, so her eyes just fluttered shut. Her hands lifted and rested on his chest, neither to pull him close or to push him away. Fingers stroked almost subconsciously as she again pressed her lips back. She was nervous; she had never kissed anyone before Kou so she didn't know what came next or if she was pleasing him. It amazed her that he wanted to kiss her. The majority of their group had always seen Dominique as more of a mascot, or even little sister.

((Thanks, and first time it is.^_^ I do like me some drama. Do you want me to explain how it would happen to you now, or just wait and explain it in the RP? Kind of a cliche explanation though.))

Kou continued to kiss her, deepening it gradually as his hand slid from her cheek, resting on her shoulder a moment before sliding down her collarbone and gradually going lower till it rested on her hip. Whether by reflex or intentionall, his hand then slid around her back and gently but quickly kind of spun her onto his lap, so she was straddling him, not even breaking kiss as he did so, both hands resting on her hips now.

((You can explain it now if you'd like, I wouldn't mind.))

Dominique gave a surprised squeak into the kiss as Kou brought her up into his lap, her knees automatically taking residence alongside his hips. She blushed again and pulled away from the kiss, to look down at him, her hands pressed to his built shoulders. "You're making me blush again...." Dominique teased before this time taking a little initiative and placing her lips to his softly, her blonde hair spilling to frame her face. The new position caused her yellow coat to bunch up at her waist, showing the teal colored, very short shorts she wore beneath.

((Alright, I'll PM it to you in a bit, so my post doesn't end up all cluttered.))

Kou didn't have time to respond. He simple gave her one his handsome smiles at her comment before she actually initiated a kiss. As that happened, his hands drifted a little lower, resting on her thighs now. Though, he suddenly withdrew and while still kissing back, unsnapped his fingerless gloves and tossed them away, his hands immediately going back to her thighs, so they could fully enjoy her pale, silky smooth legs. He would rub lightly up and down, which had the effect of pushing her jacket up more and more a little bit at a time.

((Okie Dokie~))

Dominique grew more and more nervous as the situation seemed to progress, but, at the same time, she was becoming excited. Never had she thought she would be with Kou like this...she hadn't even pictured this with Sion, despite all the feelings she had for him...or thought she had for him. She wasn't sure how she felt anymore, her long limbs shivering from pleasure under his bare touch. This was Kou...but, she felt differently than she had before. So, she didn't pull away.

Kou was actually nervous about the same thing. He wasn't as nervous about the situation himself, as he was about who it was with. Like Dominique with Sion, Kou had thought the same about Leann. Sure, they didn't exactly seem like the perfect couple as much as Dominique and Sion would at first glance, but he always thought he had feelings for her. Perhaps he never did, or perhaps he did but Dominique was the one his heart truely yearned for. There'd be time letter for both of them to get to the bottom of the depth of their obvious feelings for one another. But now, this was their moment.

Kidnapping, injuries, dangerous situations........these all just seemed to fade away to them. For now, they were in their own little world. Just Kou and Dominique. And as such, this precious yet confusing moment progressed further, one hand leaving her thigh to reach up for the zipper, slowly starting to pull it down. Not only was he going slow due to the sensuality of it all, he was doing it in case she didn't want this to happen. He wasn't trying to just get laid or anything. These feelings for her, however strong they were, were just overflowing him.

Kou began to pull down the zipper on her coat and Dominique wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling; a mix of sensuality, nervousness, and even affection towards the fighter she was straddling. She pulled away from the kiss and leaned back just as the zipper reached the bottom. Blushing furiously, she raised her hands and gently pushed the coat from her shoulders. Her slim hands eased the coat off and she set it on the floor next to them, her slim annd athletic body just clothed in that teal sports bra type of shirt and matching shorts. She blushed even more and lowered her eyes, afraid he would think her unattractive.

Kou watched in silence as she removed the coat. When she blushed and looked down, he had a good idea what was going through her pretty little head. Raising his hand up under her chin, he gently tilted her chin up so she was looking into his eyes.

"You're absolutely beautiful Dominique." He said with an affectionate smile, moving his hand from her chin to rest on her shoulder again, his other hand still resting on her slender thigh. He wasn't lying at all, or just saying it make her feel better. Sure, she wasn't as curvy as some girls, but that didn't matter. Everything about Dominique, he found absolutely breath taking. In his eyes, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Dominique blushed again and she mirrored his previous action, sliding her black gloves and white arms sleeves off. She set them with her coat and then pressed her hands to his bare, tattoo'd chest. She liked the feel of his skin against hers and raised her eyes back to his, blushing again. "Do...do you really think so?" she asked. She had always been a little self conscious because she had a slightly more under devolped body than some of the women she had seen around Kou.

((Completely forgot to ask this earlier when discussing it............but when it comes time for their kid to appear in the RP............you want a boy or girl? Or, we could go with twins, a boy and girl.))

"Of course I do Dominique. You're like an angel." Kou softly replied, brushing hair out of her face again before glancing down at her hands on his chest. He could tell she seemed to like the feeling of skin on skin, so slide his arms out of his vest and let it fall to the floor behind him. Arms going around her waist, holding her close to him.

((Hmmm. Twins! :D))

She swore her face was going to be permantely red by the time they escaped from here, her head now resting against his shoulder when he pulled her close. Never had she thought that she would be snuggled up against a half naked, shirtless Kou. Oddly, it made her feel like there were butterflies in her stomach. "We're going to have to work at this. Or otherwise I think my face will get stuck red," she said, laughing softly.

((Twins it is.^_^))

"Heh, seems that way. We can always just stop for a moment and let you relax and regain your color whenever you blush while we........uh..........continue." Kou said, blushing a little himself at the last part. Not like he could just come out and say "stop right in the middle of us having sex", it was far too vulgar and would really just ruin the mood.

Dominique couldn't help but laugh softly again and leaned head back up, not red anymore. "If we did that, I don't think we would get anywhere," she said. She was still rather naive and wasn't familiar with things of this nature, which is why she still blushed s easily. She lifted a hand and pushed some hair from his eyes, her hand lingering on the side of his face, gently touching.

"Heh, got that right." Kou replied, laughing lightly. When she brushed hair out his face this time, he once again just smiled as he looked into her eyes, just sitting that way for a moment, not moving or speaking.

"Are you.......ready?" he eventually asked, hands resting on her hips before gently rubbing up and down her sides as he looked down at their increasingly revealed bodies. Obviously, he was referring to taking this situation to it's intimate conclusion. It would change things forever. Things were already changed between them, but if they made love here and now, it would cement them as something a good bit more than simply friends. It would also mark the beginning of something with the potential to be quite wonderful.

She shivered as his hands traced her skin and she nodded softly, slightly afraid, but wanting to stay in this moment. And even exploring beyond it. Dominique had always thought she would've ended up with Sion, now that she was sitting here with Kou like this, she felt foolish. She felt almost as if she had been chasing the wrong future because as it had often been pointed out, as much as she cared about Sion, it didn't seem like he was interested. Kou though, had risked his very life to save her and she felt foolish for thinking badly about him. "I am," she said, leaning her head down to kiss him again softly, her hand this time sliding into his hair, enjoying the feel of his silky hair in her fingers.

((After this scene finishes up, do you want to continue to play out the escape, with some more naughtyness here and there as they do so, or do a timeskip to after the games events, where they're all back at the bar, with Kou and Dominique in their secret little relationship?))

Kou just gave her one of his handsome smiles before she kissed him again, him returning it with equal gentleness as his hand slowly slid up her sides and kept going. Hooking under her little teal top, sliding it slowly up and off her small, but in Kous mind, perfect breasts. Eventually, he pulled away from the kiss, only able to get it up so much before it blocked them. Once it was out of the way, his lips were right back on hers, even as he slid it the rest of the way up, over her arms and off, setting it with the rest of her clothing as the kiss continued, one hand going back around her while the other slid up her flat stomach, stopping as he gently cupped one of her breasts in his strong hand.

She blushed again, though this time from a passion beginning inside of her rather than a self-conscious embarassment. Though, she was still rather embarassed, especially when her top came off and her small breasts came into view. She mmm'd into the kiss as his hand covered a small breast, her nipple pebbling against his palm. Dominique wasn't as well devolped as the other girls she'd seen, but the small breasts seemed to go along perfectly with her slim yet athletic body. Her hands moved and slid down his chest, nails gently scratching his skin as she tentively touched her tongue to his lips, deepening the kiss now that she was getting caught up in the moment; it allowed most of her inhibitations to fall away.

((Hm, I'm thinking time skip. You?))

((Same, actually..........I have absolutely zip ideas for anything else to happen during the escape. :oops: Action based scenes have never been my forte.))

Ever so gently, he began to rub and tease Dominiques modest breast. All the while, returning the kiss and savoring the feeling of her hands and fingernails gliding down his muscular body. He was becoming quite lost in the moment. Any thoughts of the ramifications this might hold for their future was for the time being, pushed to the back of his mind as the only thoughts in his head were Dominique and showing his feelings to her in a physical way.

He played with her soft little breast for a bit longer, before his hand slid back down her waist, joining the other on her hips before both began slowly sliding those teal short shorts down those slender hips of hers. As always, he greatly enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin as more and more was revealed as her shorts came farther and farther off. He was now actually more clothed than she at the moment. Though, only his pants and boots remained to cover up the full extent of what his body had to offer.

Dominique couldn't help but moan softly as he gently toyed with her small breast. The nipple pebbled under his grasp and she blushed again. He slowly began to slide off her teal and white shorts, leaving her in her bikini teal panties and her shoes. She was feeling rather exposed and so she leaned back and pulled his boots off and her own shoes. She dropped them next to the discarded clothing and sat next to him, off of his lap, leaning in to kiss him again, softly, hesitantly, a little shyly. Dominique had never been in a situation like this, unsure of how to proceed but she knew she didn't want to be away from him, and wanted to kiss him forever.

((Tifa becoming a Turk............my my, that RP of yours is getting very interesting.^_^))

Gently laying her shorts with the rest of her outfit, he simply watched as she slid off both of their shoes. In just panties, she went from cute to down right sexy. When she leaned in to kiss again, he wasn't surprised to see her so hesitant about it all. Even though they were both quite lost in the moment, he'd be even more surprised if she became super daring and did everything without a hint of shyness.

So, he simply gazed into her eyes as she leaned forward, him softly returning the kiss as their lips met. His left hand went up to rest on her thights, while his right rested on her hips again.

((Hehe. It is =3))

She mmm'd a little into the kiss and took another step, deepening it by running her tongue across his lips. She was shyly progressing forth, but it seemed to be a littl easier as time went on. And...that it was with Kou made her feel a little self conscious. She was probably nothing like the girls he'd had before her. She scooted closer to him, her hand tracing down his chest, dragging her nails in its wake playfully.

Back
Top Bottom