Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

((As always, I'm interested in seeing how things turn out.^_^))

Kous lips parted ever so lightly to give her tongue further access as they continued. He wondered if she even had any experience in making out. But, the way she was going, she either did or was just doing what she thought was right, and was succeeding. Regardless, he was very much enjoying it, his hand on her hip occasionaly sliding around behind her to gently rub her firm little ass through the fabric of her panties. When it came to the girls he was normally with, by this point, they would usually be full on doing it, but things were progressing slower with Dominique. He didn't mind. In fact, he preferred it as there was something obviously there between them, love or not, and he knew that moving things too fast could easily ruin it.

((Me too xD he's 14 hours ahead which sucks when I get anxious for a reply. X3))

She really didn't have any idea what she was doing. Dominique was going with what her gut was telling her to do, sort of going along with her instinct. She tentively slid her tongue into his mouth as his lips parted, sliding it atop and along his own. For some reason or another that she could not distinguish yet, Dominique wanted to make Kou feel good, despite her shyness and apprehension in being with him like this. She blushed as he ran his hand over her small ass, finding the touch very nice. Her hand finally stopped by the waist band of his pants, her nails playfully scratching, before her hand simply laid against his skin.

((Yea, timezones can be a pain in the ass when it comes to RPs. I've got that with KawaiiKitten. She's in a much different timezone than me, so it can be hit and miss when it comes to being on at the same time. Early morning for me, is like early afternoon for her. So when I usually wake up, she's about to go to sleep, and when she gets on..........I'm usually gone for the afternoon.))

The kiss continued a good while, but people do need to breath, so Kou eventually pulled back for need of air. Laughing lightly at how he seemed to have low lung capacity. Just smiling at her, he reached up to cup her cheek for a moment, before both hands went below, gently starting to tug down the last article of clothing on her body. He already had a good show of what she looked like naked, but might as well go that last little bit. Plus, he wanted to take this situation to it's natural conclusion, wanting nothing more right now than to make love with the angel before him.

((Yea! That's how it is with us. If it's morning for me, it's night for him, and vice versa xD sometimes it sucks the world is so big!!))

As the panties came off of her long legs, another heated blush came across her cheeks. No one and she meant no one had ever been allowed to see her naked before. This was definitely something she wasn't used to. She laughed softly, "I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here." Her fingers undid his pants and she waited for him to take them off, for some reason wanting to watch him slide them off. She wanted him as nude as her, his eyes able to roam every inch of bare skin, save the area hidden by her thighs pressed together. She was still embarassed sure, but seeing Kou enjoy what he saw emboldened her a little.

((Yea, it's quite bothersome at times. We need some kind of high tech, mind communication stuff. Not only would it allow instant RPing at any time, day or night..........you'd even get to see the scene play out in your head, like you were watching a movie based on your RP, instead of just imagining what it would look like.^_^.........I'm so going to invent that....))

"Heh, then I guess I better make things even." Kou replied, laughing lightly as he hooked his thumbs in his pants and boxers, and slide both down and off at once, piling them next to Dominiques stuff. After doing so, he just sat there, eyes slowly travelling over every inch of her body, while he sat there to allow her to do the same if she so wished.

((Hehe! That would be cool!! =3))

Dominique blushed profusely when Kou was finally nude before her and sat back to allow her to admire him. And she did, for what seemed like a very long time. She had never seen a man naked before and it really was a sight...or more to the point, he was. She leaned her head in and kissed his jaw, then the spot just below his ear, before making her way down his neck. Teeth nibbled and she ever dared to trail her tongue along as she went, feeling a little more bold now that she wasn't the one only one naked now.

((Now, if only I was good with that type of stuff.......But alas. Me and complex machines don't mix well.))

Kou moaned softly when she kissed his jaw and slowly slid down to his neck. He was surprised at her sudden boldness, but like everything else that happened, didn't mind at all. As she worked her way around, his hands raised her side, gently rubbing up and down, sometimes brushing each breast, and sometimes sliding around to lightly cup her ass. Such a sensual scene. Lust wouldn't quite be a good way to explain what they felt, but they certainly desired to explore all that each others body had to offer

((Haha, I know that feeling all too well.))

She could tell he was surprised and so was she. She was never usually so bold and yet, here she was, being bold. Though, a slight shake in her touch belied that boldness. She was actually quite nervous because she wasn't sure what she should do. "What would you like me to do?" she asked curiously as she pressed a kiss next to his belly button. She had heard of blowjobs, of course, but she wasn't sure if it was something he would have liked.

((Yea. I'm quite sure my computer has achieved sentience and is out to kill me............the living room tv is in on it too.))

"Just..........go with whatever you feel is right. You've been doing that so far, and I ain't complaining." Kou replied, laughing lightly as he smiled gently down at her. He could easily tell she was nervous and tried to lighten the mood a bit to help ease that up. Still, with the feelings rushing through him, she could literally whatever she wanted, and he would mind at all. As long as she was the one doing.........he wouldn't mind at all....

((I know right! XO I swear they all talk to each other. And plot, definitely plot.))

"Hmn...ok. Just...if I do something wrong, tell me." She said with a small nervous laugh. She didn't want to start off directly with her mouth she decided, sliding one hand down to gently grasp his shaft. She wasn't sure what would feel good to him, so at first she gently just slid her fingers across and around it, sort of in a circular up and down motion. Her hands were small, sure, but that would only serve to help give the friction and pressure to help him feel pleasure.

((Yea, my tv is being especially evil as of late. For some reason, some of the channels have annoying static on them. I can see the picture fine, but it's still annoying. Yet, another tv in this place works fine. I've checked all connections, cleaned and everything..........but it's still staticy............It just hates me.))

Kou winked at her to help reassure her before he felt her grasp his manhood. He titled his head back and let out a good moan. Going with her guy sure was working wonders. Her gentle hands, her soft skin.........it felt so amazing. It was almost hard to believe it could feel so good. He couldn't help but wonder that if she simply holding him was this good.........how would full on sex be?

((That's so lame! =O))

She bit her lip as she heard his moan and decided to try to take things a tad bit further. She wanted to please him and at the same time, she was curious about all these things she could do with Kou. She was such an innocent, she had no idea the ways of sex, just the things she had heard being talked about sometimes in the bar. Dominique lowered her head and pressed a kiss to the head of his shaft, before sliding her lips around it to suck gently. She was nervous, she didn't really have any idea to go about this so she was just going with her gut and trying her best.

((It sure is. But at least the static isn't there when I play a game.))

Kou couldn't help but moan loudly as she began to shyly pleasure him. He lightly clutched at the metal grating underneath him as he sat back and let Dominique do as she wished. For a beginner, she knew just what he like. Perhaps they were meant for each other, or perhaps it was........beginners luck, so to speak. Regardless, Kou had no doubt this would be a very amazing encounter.

((4,000 posts! Whee! X3))

Dominique heard his hands lightly clutching at the grating beneath them and figured he was enjoying her shy exploration of him. She decided to try more and took him further into her mouth and, remembering what one of the girls at the bar said, she sucked her cheeks in to create a tighter friction around his length she hoped felt good to him. Her hair fell partly in her face as she worked on him, though she didn't really know to how to go about doing this, so she hoped she was doing good enough for Kou.

((Sweet.^_^ I'm only number 10 on post count ranking.))

If his moaning was any indication, he was in heaven. When she took more of him in, he leaned his head back and groaned quite loudly. Her shy exploration wasn't bad at all. In fact, it seemed to turn Kou on a bit more. Perhaps he preferred the shy, innocent type rather than the sultry...........experienced kind. Regardless, Dominique was easily giving him more pleasure than some of the more experienced ladies he had been with in the past.

((I'm number 2. Me and Raz are always playfully competing for number 1 xP but I post from a phone, so I can't post nearly as fast as him. But! I'm the number 1 highest post count for girls, so it's okay x3))

Dominique did this for a few moments, enjoying the noises he was making. Apparently, it felt great to him and that's what she wanted. She wanted to make Kou feel good, though she still couldn't understand entirely as to why...she just did, but being so new to this -in fact this was her first attempt at a blow job - she had to stop. She didn't know how to balance her breathing while she pleasure him. She lifted her head and sucked in a breath, her hand still around his shaft, softly stroking. "Did I do ok?" she asked shyly, a faint blush on her cheeks, even in such a deep moment.

((Hehe, yea, I know about that. I had a FF crossover RP with him a while back and he mentioned it and I helped him beat you. :p))

"Y-You did great...." Kou replied, breathing rather heavily with a smile at her comment.

"Just keep going with your guy or whatever you're doing and I can guarantee you I'll enjoy this time with you very much." he added, leaning forward a bit to give her a quick kiss on the lips before leaning back and relaxing, letting her do whatever she desired to give him further pleasure.

((XD))

She smiled at the kiss and blushed a tad bit more. She was beginning to feel a little antsy herself. Pulling his hand with her free one, she set it on her lower stomache even as she continued to stroke his shaft with her hand. At first she did it slow, before a bit faster and tighter. "Will...will you touch me too?" she asked, embarassed.

((Well, maybe not helped..........so much as barely did anything. It didn't rack up that many posts, and seeing how many he's beating you by.........I doubt I really added much to it. But, now I'm on your side.^_^ Down with any who threaten your position!))

"Y-Yea, I'd love to....." Kou replied, the stuttering coming about due to moaning from her own touching when he spoke. He wasted no time, sliding his hand the rest of the way down to gently cup her pussy, before starting to rub it, starting slow, but like her, gradually getting faster, occasionally teasing her entrance with the poke of a finger.

((*squee!* yay~ =3))

She bit her lip as he slid his hand over than pure, untouched part of her. Dominique moaned softly, then a bit louder as Kou explored her. She grew wet under his touch and she was finding it harder and harder to continue pleasing him without faltering due to the pleasure that was beginning to course through her.

She pulled her hand from his length and leaned in as he continued to touch as her, her pussy tight around even just a single digit(fortelling that when they did have sex, she would indeed be tight, probably the tightest he had ever experienced). She began to kiss him again, nipping at his lip as she moaned softly again.

((Yes, I have officially joined the Anjeru army.))

As he returned the soft kiss, Kou continued to rub her. With every second that ticked by, he wanted to make love to her more and more. He couldn't help it. He was already playing it out in his head. Though, they were in a much more romantic setting than this, but still, in his head, they made sweet passionate love. And that was what he wanted to do now. Still, he was still hesitating, as he feared going to that too fast would scare her off and bring an abrupt end to this encounter. Though, he did get slightly daring in pulling her a bit more into his lap, whilst continuing to rub her increasingly hot and wet womanhood.

((o////o Tifa and Kai are finally getting naughty. It's hott. Same with Balthier and Rikku. x3))

Dominique allowed him to pull her closer to his lap and she continued to kiss him back, her tongue now sliding into his mouth as she began to kiss him with the passion she was feeling from his touch. Her nipples pebbled into hard points due to both the pleasure and the cool air of the area. A little closer and they could be connected in the most intimate way.

((Yea, I know. Quite a rough little scene they got going. Though, I prefer the scenes from earlier. Not saying this current one isn't hot or anything..........but I'm more fan of fiery and passionate than hard and rough. This one seems to have a bit of fire, but not in the way that oh so hot first fight scene did. I'd describe this scene as two people letting their animalistic lust go wild. I guess..........I'd describe as a very rough, lusty scene. So the fight scene, and their little moment in the bar...........my favs.^_^ I've read a little of Heavens Gate, but haven't kept up with it too much. Hard enough keeping up with my multiple threads RPs, a couple of PM RPs and Fight Club......Don't want to tire myself out.^_^))

Kou continued every so lightly pulling her, only stopping when he felt her womanhood slightly pressing against his manhood. The kiss continued for a bit after that, but soon enough, he broke it off. Not for air though. He just looked into her eyes, asking her if she was ready to take this all the way without saying a single word. So much could be communicated between people with just simple looks.

((Yeah xD we agreed to let this one get a bit out of hand since it's been stalled for awhile. Kai goes a little crazy cuz he's not used to having to wait, lol. Then we'll go back to scenes like in the bar. It's a bit out of my expertise, but says I'm doing okay xD I was just kinda like holy shit. Lol.))

Dominique blushed softly as she felt the head of him pressing against her. She wasn't entirely sure if she was ready for this, but she didn't want to go back. Not now. She nipped his lip softly and gave him a deep kiss, before leaning back and giving him a soft nod, hands trailing over his chest. They really didn't need to say anything, not now, at this level of intimacy, words weren't needed. Not when their bodies were speaking for them.

((Heh, yea. With how he's acting during this scene, he does seem like a little kid that's been told to wait, get's impatient, then does it anyways. Tifa sure doesn't seem to mind though.^_^ Kai does seem a bit toolish in the scene with how possessive he is of her, how he borderline forced himself on her, and with that mention of him doing anything for her, and expecting her to do the same..........even though they haven't known each other more than a few days or so. Not saying that's bad. Quite the opposite, it's interesting. Fits with his character, as to me, he comes off as a very confident sexy man that gets what he wants, and isn't afraid to go after what he wants. So, when an equally strong willed woman goes toe to toe with him........there's sparks in various forms.^_^))

Kou simple smiled, one filled with such emotion, as he brushed some hair out of her face, with his hands going back to rest on her hips. Continuing to look into her eyes, he gently lifted her hips up a bit, positioned her over top of his waiting manhood and slowly and gently began to lower her, groaning as even just the tip pressed inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom