Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

((I'm very sorry I've been gone for so long. My life got HELLA hectic, but everythings finally calmed down now. @.@ did you ever get past the tower?))

Dominique squeaked as he pulled back and flipped her over, laying her across his knees. She gulped, and squirmed a tad, a blush quite evident across her cheeks. Her hands grasped his thigh and she couldn't help a small giggle and she wriggled her tight, little bottom at him, this all somehow so very arousing, thrilling, and exciting to her.

((No worries.^_^ Yea, I did........eventually. I didn't realize going back into an elevator after it drops you off on one floor, would take you to a new floor. I just assumed it would take you back to the floor you first got on the elevator. I eventually beat the game, but I also ending up tradeing it in. It was a great game, but after beating it once, I didn't really have the drive to do all the crazy requirements for the A ending, or to just play it again. Gotten some new stuff since then.))

Moments later, Kous hand came right down, landing square on that tight, amazing, panty clad butt of hers. It wasn't too hard, but it wasn't soft. A nice, firm spanking for her equally firm behind. He also added a little extra, rubbing her butt a moment after the spank before he raised his hand again. That part was mostly from how he couldn't resist rubbing and squeezing her rump whenever he got to touch it. Her butt was definitely irresistible to him. Then again, her entire body was irresistible to him.

Back
Top Bottom