Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

"Same here...........though Volt is stronger than ever." Kou replied with a light groan, stretching his neck a bit. He was half joking, half being serious. That little congratulatory slap of his wasn't all that painless. Though, he wasn't really surprised by anyones reaction. But, he did pick up a vibe from Echidna like she knew already and had for some time.

Dominique couldn't help a small chuckle. "Want me to give you a massage when we get home?" she asked, feeling a little weird, yet happy, that she could finally call Kou's home her own. It felt so great not to have the fear of being discovered weighing them down anymore. She felt giddy, almost, that they wouldn't have to hide how they felt about each other anymore.

"Yes, definitely. I'd love to experience what those nimble hands can do." Kou replied, laughing lightly. Now that they no longer needed to hide their relationship, and considering how affectionate they were when it was still secret, they'd likely have all kinds of PDA. So, chances are, they'd be all over each other even more than normal.

Dominique again laughed softly as they walked and before long, holding hands with easy smiled, the newly publically announced couple made their way back to his apartment. They checked the mail like they remembered to do sometimes, before taking the elevator up, Dominique sneaking in an occassional kiss when she could. He unlocked the door and they both walked into the apartment, Dominique stretching as the door shut behind her.

It would seem they were both pretty much walking on air after no longer needing to hide their relationship. Kou certainly enjoyed a more openly affectionate Dominique. He was the same with her, sneaking in kisses whenever he could. Though, he kept the more intimate things behind closed doors. But still, was guilty of giving her behind a playful slap out in the open on a few occasions.

Once they entered the apartment, he pretty much plopped down on the couch, ready and willing for his massage.

She smiled when he plopped down onto the couch, then made sure he stretched on on his stomach, straddling his hips as she sat on his rather sexy ass. She gave it a playful slap with a giggle before starting to work on his back with her small, agile hands, working out stress points and knots. She also moved up to work on his shoulders and neck, before coming down to his back again.

Kou couldn't help but smile when she smacked his behind. Usually, he was spanking her. Not like he minded being on the recieving end. As the massage began, he soon began letting out relaxed groans. She sure seemed a natural at this. Her soft, smoothe hands made it feel absolutely amazing and she seemed to know just the right spots to work on.

Dominique kept up her pace, bending her hands and fingers, putting just enough pressure on his muscles to begin to work out the tension. He seemed to be enjoying it, so she kept up at it for awhile, realizing that it must have been ages - if ever - that poor Kou had had a decent back massage. Only when she was sure that she had worked out every ache she she could, she leaned down and pressed a kiss to the side of his neck, hands lightly caressing over his hair.

"How's that? Feeling better?" she asked with a smile against the shell of his ear.

"Much." Kou replied, just laying there a moment before rolling over under her, so he was now looking up at her, hands resting on her hips. She was right. It had been a while. He had never felt quite this loose and relaxed before. He sure seemed to have needed that. Already, he felt the need to return the favor. Though, he wasn't a particular good massage therapist.

She smiled down to him and squeaked as he rolled over, trying to keep her balance as he did so. Her hands now rested on his chest and she smiled again. "Good! That's good," she said, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "What should we do now?" she asked with a small giggle.

"Oh, I don't know..........Play checkers perhaps?" Kou joked, smiling and laughing lightly. Both of them always knew the answer to this question. With the surprise of her pregnancy, Kou had found himself on occasion wondering why it hadn't happened earlier. Even when they first became a secret item, they went at it like animals, doing it constantly. Yet, it took almost a month of sex sex sex for this to happen. Still, being just thrilled about it, he didn't think too hard on all the specifics of just how this all works with her being an android and all.

She laughed softly and gave him a 'yeah, right' kind of look. "That sounds absolutely thrilling," she said with a shake of her head. The same thought had occured to her, as to why the pregnancy hadn't happened sooner considering the way they went at it. Though, she figured it was sort of random, as a normal woman's. Sometimes it just happened when it happened. No real explanation. She poked his nose and stuck out her tongue.

"You sure know how to turn a man on." Kou said, laughing lightly at her childish, but very cute display of poking his nose and sticking out her tongue.

"I'm thinking I might need to punish you for that little girl." he added, quite seductively.

"Oh?" she giggled. "I think you'll have to catch me before you can punish me, like a naughty little girl." She hopped up off his lap and bolted behind the kitchen counter, staring at him from there, trying not to giggle as she stared him down, preparing to either bolt left or right depending which way he came at her.

Ah, the playful chase. He always liked these. He quite enjoyed catching her in a provacative position and taking her right where he caught her. So, he happily hopped up and stood on the other side of the counter, obviously enjoying himself before faking to the left before running around to the right.

She giggled as she watched him come up to the other side of the counter. Eyed him carefully and then he moved to the right and just as she was about to bolt left, she squeaked and hopped up onto the counter, sliding across it, before bolting towards his bedroom, giggling the entire way there. She always had fun with this.

Kou had a big smile plastered on his face the whole time as he chased her into his/their bedroom. Closing the door behind them, he grinned as he looked at her.

"Uh-oh. Looks like you're trapped with mean ol me in here." he playfully said, taking his time as he slowly stalked towards her, hands making playful grabbing motions as he got closer and closer.

She laughed as she saw him close the door and squeaked, bolting to the other side of the bed. He was right, she had actually trapped herself in the room with and really there wasn't anywhere for her to go.

"Oh nu," she teased as she braced herself, watching from the opposite side of the bed. Ready to bolt off towards the door the moment he came at her from across the mattress.

Even though is slow stalking was mostly just to be playful, he was also keeping his guard up so that if she happened to bolt to the side, he'd have a good chance at grabbing her. His smile grew even bigger when he got within arms reach of her. At first, he just stood there, grinning at her before he suddenly reached out, looking to grab hold of her. He was prepared in case she decided to take the only open route, across the bed. All he'd have to do is put his leg out, trip her as she goes across and she'd land on the bed, ready for what they both no doubt were wanting.

He came at her around the bed, she noted, trying not to giggle as he stalked her, trying to corner her on that side of them. As he dove and tried to grab her, she squealed and tried to run across the bed, but in a second, his leg was there and she tripped. She squeaked loud and landed with an 'oomph!' on her stomache on the matress, her hands coming up to try and push herself up quickly.

Reacting fast, as Dominique tried to push herself up, Kou was on the bed, overtop of her, his muscular body lightly resting atop hers as she was on her hands and knees. He wasn't really holding her down though.

"Uh-oh, looks like the naughty little girl was caught. I guess it's time for her punishment." he seductively whispered into her ear. With their relationship no longer a secret, their sex life sure had taken a boost. It seemed that with the relief of no longer needing to hide it...........they did it even more than normal.

Dominique didn't get much higher than her hands and knees by the time Kou caught her. She squeaked and started laughing, biting back a moan as he seductively whispered those words into her ear. She couldn't surpress the pleasant shiver as she curled her fingers against the bed.

"Oh? What is the big bad wolf going to do to punish such a bad little girl?" she giggled, wiggling her rump back against him. Really, with the freedom they had now, it seemed all the walls fell down. They were more playful, and were even doing it more than normal - though their normal was still a hell of a lot more than the usual normal.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe a spanking to start things off, or perhaps I should just start right off with the big stuff." Kou replied, chuckling softly as he began to push her trademark jacket up her body, revealing more and more of her slender legs, him savoring every inch of her soft skin. Only one of their friends that might have any experience in doing it like energized bunnies would be Echidna.............but even then, she wasn't currently hooked up with anyone. Even Kou, as dense as he tended to be, could tell she had a bit of a thing for Sion and he was quite surprised nothing had happened between them yet.

Dominique blushed hotly as he suggested a spanking to her tight little bottom. Strangely enough, the thought of him doing said spanking, almost made her moan. The idea was strangely erotic to the young blond. She wiggled her bottom back against him enticingly as he pushed up the fabric of her yellow jacket, bunching it effectively at her waist. She giggled, trying just a bit to squirm away, still feeling rather playful and in the mood to tease when she could.

((Good to see ya again.^_^ Though, I'm not in good mood at the moment. It's not cause of you, it's because of the pain in the ass Tower of Lezard in Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth that I'm in a bad mood. Gah, so damn confusing. Finally broke down and used an FAQ to find my way through it. Even then, the battles are fucking annoying. Damn near every enemy is capable of taking me out in a few hits, even though I have the most up to date best equipment for the time, not to mention being at a good level, but still these enemies are damn fucking annoying.))

Kou could tell the spanking suggestion got her rather hot and bother. With only a sly grin, he slid away from her a moment, before suddenly pulling her back and spinning her so she was draped over his knee.

"Naughty Dominique....." he said, playfully shaking his head with a sigh as he rubbed his hands together and began to raise one, prerparing to get things started.

Back
Top Bottom