Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

She was right about that. It merely had been about business back then. He just cared about Dominique that he had been a little crazy, or panicked one would guess, in trying to get her back. Getting her home safe had been all that mattered to him. "Bah, slow days are the bane of my existence," he joked.

----

Dominique nodded. She wondered if she should just go back and tell Sion now, but then decided against it. Who would it hurt less hearing it from? Her or Kou? She had no idea. "When do you think we should tell them?" she asked as she slowly stood up from the bathroom floor. Good, it seemed the dizziness had passed as well.

"But doesn't that mean you're doing your job? You're a bouncer. If noones causing any trouble, shouldn't that be a good thing?" Echidna asked.

"Of course, if you're THAT bored, I could stir up some trouble. I have been known to be a VERY bad girl at times....." she added, very obviously flirting.

---

"Well, while I don't think we should put it off a long while, I do think we should wait for the right chance to tell everyone." Kou replied, pushing himself to his feet as well.

"Somehow, I do not doubt that," Sion responded with a hearty laugh. He was a bit dense, so he didn't catch on that Echidna was flirting with him. She had a point though, if there was no trouble, he was doing his job. Didn't make it any less boring though.

----

Dominique took his hand and held it as they walked out to the livingroom. She let go of his hand as she took a seat upon the couch. "I guess I should go to a doctor...if I'm able to get pregnant, I assume an ultrasound should work too," she said as she leaned back, "that way we will know for certain before we tell them."

((Do you think since she is a android and since her children were meant to be genically superior, the incubation period should be shorter? Also, did we decide on twin girls, or one boy and one girl? I don't remember.))

Echidna couldn't help but laugh as well. He really was dense. Still, didn't really deter her or make her like him any less. Gave him a kind of boyish cuteness.

---

"Yea, that would be for the best." Kou replied, walking with her and taking a seat next to her when they reached the living room.

((Honestly, I don't remember either. Which would you prefer?))

((I think we said twin girls, just to give Kou a hard time. Lol.))

Sion hopped off the stool and turned to her for a second. "It's about time for a break. You hungry at all?" he asked her. The bar had a kitchen for rather simple orders and, often times, they just ate there.

----

She laughed a little, softly, laying her head against his shoulder. "Figures it's our luck that the one thing we couldn't think could happen, would happen," she teased. Pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

((Works for me.^_^))

"Sure, I could go for something." Echidna replied with a smile and light shrug. She was surprised at this. Not only cause he seemed to warm up to her rather fast, but also cause he already seemed friendly with her.

---

"Yea, that's true.......But I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a girl myself. Heh, be adorable to see another little you running around." Kou replied, laughing lightly.

((I was thinking maybe a few weeks, to when Dominique would be coming back from a clinic to tell Kou that she is pregnant, but that instead of a few weeks, they said it was...hmmm...eight weeks? Like since she is supposed to be superior and her children are supposed to be as well that they are forming twice as fast? Because since she is an android, her body would be automatically supplying the babies with whatever they needed that the human body provides, if not more. Does that sound ok? So, instead of 40 weeks til they're born, it would be 20. Or is that too weird for you? XD))

((It's completely fine with me. I'd love to have those two little cute twins they'll have running around soon.^_^ Now, when it comes to Echidna in those weeks, I'm thinking Sion and Dominique will actually be friendly with her, Volt will be moody and cautious, and Kou will be friendly by association. You know, Dominique likes her, so he likes her too. We gotta do that naughty dream at some point though.^_^ Perhaps we could have it happen while she's napping in the cab ride from the clinic to the bar.))

((Sounds good to me. This will probably be a lengthy post...heh. Whee.))

Dominique wasn't able to get an appointment at the nearest medical clinic for at least a couple weeks. It seemed a good deal of other women were pregnant as well and so the clinic had been a tad overbooked. Today was the day though and, Kou at the bar working, she was in the cab by herself on the way to the clinic. Lately, she had to keep her jacket on at all times outside of the apartment. She was already beginning to show the physical signs of pregnancy. Though, Kou didn't really seem to mind. He seemed excited and happy, and in turn that made Dominique happy. Today, though, after her appointment, they were going to have to tell the others. Not only about their relationship, but the baby as well.

An hour or two later, she was stepping out of the clinic almost in a state of shock. The ultrasound had revealed that not only was she pregnant, but with twins. Female twins. What was even stranger was that they had told her she was months along given the growth of her babies. At least three, or four. So at a reality of eight or so weeks pregnant, she was, given the babies revelations, fourteen weeks. She supposed it wasn't that strange...she was an android afterall. It could be that her body could substain and form the babies more quickly than a normal woman. It frightened her, nonetheless. Made her reel.

She climbed into the cab, clutching the print out of the her babies she had gotten from her ultrasound. She told the driver to take her to the bar and relaxed back in the seat, a hand slipping beneath her coat to rest upon her growing belly. Twin girls. She became so relaxed, she began to doze, then before long, she was actually taking a nap in the seat with her head resting against the window.

A dream started. She was sitting in the bar, with a gentle hand running up and down her soft thigh. Gentle lips kissing at the skin of her neck. She inhaled a deep breath, expecting Kou's musky fragrance, but instead got an exotic, almost sultry one. It wasn't Kou touching her, she realized. It was the woman, Echidna, who she had become rather good friends with since the day she had come into the bar weeks ago. The woman dragged out moans from her lips, dragging her nails across the skin of her thighs. The dream seemed to escalate from there, Echidna touching her pussy and stroking her deeply, sucking and nipping at her nipples. She had her on top of the bar and stroked her hotter and hotter, until suddenly, she arched and cried out, letting the woman savor her orgasm. Echidna leaned down to kiss her lips and...

Dominique jolted awake as the cab pulled to a stop in front of the bar, the driver letting her know that they had arrived. She took a twenty from her pocket and passed it to the driver as she stepped out. The cab pulled away once the door was shut and she stretched, adjusted her coat to properly keep herself covered until the time one of them asked to see...her once the news was broken. She swallowed nervously and slid the ultrasound print out back into her pocket, putting a cheery smile on her face.

----

Sion was was talking to Kou and Volt when Dominique came into the bar with a cheery smile on her face. He hopped off the bar top and strode over to give her a welcoming hug. "Hey Dominique, you aren't supposed to be working today. What brings you here?" he asked.

Dominique returned the friendly hug, glancing at Kou over his shoulder, before turning her eyes back to Sion as he stepped back. "I told Kou I would check up on something for him and since he's working, I thought I'd stop by to let him know about it," she said. It was common knowledge she was friendly with all the bouncers, so she made it sound as inconspicious as she could. Sion smiled some and nodded as they both strode back towards the group.

((Hehe, short dream, but sure did create some erotic imagery.^_^))

"Thanks, Dominique. I gotta go do inventory in the back, so just come back here whenever you feel like." Kou innocently replied, before doing as he said and walking into the back room. He already had a feeling about the answer the doctor had given Dominique. Though, if it was proven she wasn't pregnant, he wouldn't be upset or anything.

((Yeah, I know it was short. I decided to make her have more than just the one so it will really get her wondering if she likes women instead of men. Don't worry, the next one will be longer a tad more kinky. Hehe.))

Dominique nodded, but hung back and spoke with the other two of the bouncers for a few moments so it wouldn't seem as if she were eager to follow Kou. After a few minutes, she took the same path to the back and found him waiting for her. "You were right," she said softly, "just...um...there's two...twins. Twin girls." Her voice still held the same awe as it had since the moment she had found out herself. It was no less surprising, even now.

Kou was left speechless when she told him.

"Heh, and here I was, hoping for one. Two is just double the fun." he suddenly said after a big smile spread across his face.

"Though, I'm no doctor or anything, but shouldn't it be too early to make out gender?" he asked. As he said, he knew very little about this, but her knowing the genders so soon was surprising to even him.

Dominique was relieved that he didn't become overwhelmed with the news, like she almost had been. She vaguely wondered how to explain the next part. "Well...see...according to their tests and the ultrasound, out of a normal 40 week gestation, I'm fourteen to sixteen weeks along. Which, as you and I both know, that's impossible. We haven't been together that long. The only thing I could think of to explain it is...my body being...different as it is, must be providing enough if not more than enough that they're growing at an accelerated rate." She hoped that made sense, because it was the only logical explanation. Kou had been her first, and her only.

((OOO, a longer, kinkier sex dream........Can't wait.^_^))

Kou understood it.......mostly, but still scratched his head lightly in confusion.

"Well, that is certainly a surprise. Still, even with everything that is weird about this.........I'm very much looking forward to it." he added, laughing, a happy laugh.

"Though, I've never really been much of the father type, but I'm damn sure gonna try my best." he confidently added.

((Hehe.))

Dominique nodded her head, glad he understood at least a little. It was just confusing for her as for him and she was the one it was happening to. She reached into her pocket and pulled the print out from it, handing it to him. "It's for you...I thought you may like it," she said, the print out from the ultrasound showing him the first, fuzzy glimpse, but glimpse none the less, of his daughters.

Kou looked at the picture, turning it sideways and upside down.

"Heh, I sure do." he replied, when he finally figured out how to hold it right before leaning over and giving her a sweet little peck on the lips.

"How do you feel about this whole thing?" He then asked.

She couldn't help but giggle a little as Kou turned it upside down, around, backwards, before he figured out how to look at it. She smiled and gave him a return peck. "I'm excited and happy, like you. Just was a lot to find out in such a short time, today," she admitted with a smile. It was the truth, she was happy and excited. It just was a lot to take in all at once, all that she had found out since leaving to go to the clinic.

"Yea, that's certainly the truth. I suppose all that's left today........is to tell everyone. Gotta say, just thinking about that makes my heart beat a mile a minute." Kou replied, still smiling lightly as he took a deep breath.

"I mean, I'm not worried they'll be upset. I mean, Volt will probably be happy. I'm sure he'd love to be called uncy Volt. The new one to our little group, Echidna........probably same, since you two have gotten quite close over the few weeks. Then, there's Sion...........but in all honesty, with your past together, I would personally expect to him to be the most surprised. He wouldn't be mad, but I could see him taking some time to think it all over, then with you being happy, would end up happy himself." he explained.

Dominique nodded thoughtfully. "I say the same about Volt, and I think Echidna may already know...she lets off airs like she knows something. If not about the pregnancy, I'm sure she at least knows about us. Sion...well..." she let out a soft sigh. "I know he's going to be...upset. And will need some time to adjust to the fact that I'm not his little Dominique anymore....that I'll have a life and family with someone that's not him. Gah, I get so nervous thinking about it...I really don't want to hurt anyone, though we knew it would be this way when we started this. Which is alright..." she gave a small smile. "It will be nice not to have to hide that I love you," she said, leaning in to kiss him softly.

"Yea, same here. Will be nice to have public displays of affection now." Kou replied, returning the light kiss before laughing lightly. He hadn't spent as much time with Echidna as Dominique had, so he hadn't picked up on the fact she already knew about both. In that regard, he was rather surprised the two girls had gotten so close. They did seem like complete opposites, but both got along amazingly well.

Dominique seemed to become a little nervous as the seconds ticked by. "Well, no time like the present, I suppose," she admitted, kissing him again softly. "Should you tell them, or should I?"

(Sorry it's short.)

"Well, with your history with Sion, it might be easier coming from you." Kou replied, taking a deep breath. He was beyond nervous. His heart was beating incredibly fast. He thought it would just pop right out of his chest. He had never been so nervous in his entire life.

((Fine with me.^_^ How shall we handle her telling them? Play out the whole scene, or do a little skip to after she tells them and summarize what she says and how everyone reacts?))

((I think I'll go with a time skip.))

Dominique was walking now with Kou, back to his apartment, the whole situation kind of constantly rolling around in her mind. Echidna hadn't been surprised, just smiled and went with it. Volt had been happy for them, clapping Kou on the back in congratulations. Sion had gone completely silent...for quite a bit, before mumbling a congratulations, before taking the rest of the day off and returning home. It was clear he was upset and needed time to think, so she hadn't pushed it. Now their shift was over and she had hung around to walk home with Kou.

"Well...that went better than I expected," she admitted softly. Even though Sion was upset, she had actually expected it to go a lot worse than it had.

Back
Top Bottom