Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

((She was pretty damn hot, at least I thought so. I agree probably the hottest out of all the FF7 girls. That's saying something considering she was missing an eye, and an arm. Though, like you said, I think that only added to her sorta of bad-ass-scientist appearance. =D))

Her orgasm hit her hard a moment later, a loud cry escaping her lips as her juices hit his tongue and mouth. She arched and shuddered, it washing across her. As if on cue, there was a rap of knuckles against the door as she moaned, coming down from her orgasm that Kou had so diligently and perfectly administered to her.

((Yea. I'd love to do an RP with her at some point, but have yet to do so. Closest I've done in a DoC sequel type thing with Shelke, after she's grown a bit and actually looks her age, like a 20 something year old. Also, shall we skip past the rest of the night and get to the no doubt sexy flirting?))

That night ended up being one of their wildest yet. They ate their food.........then went right back at it. In the kitchen, up against the window, bent over the back of the couch, they did it all over the place, eventually ending up in his bed where once more, they tested the strength of the bed as she showed him just how amazing she was ontop, with each falling asleep in each others arms. Kou ended up sleeping in, as he had the day off. Though, Dominique still had work.......even though she wasn't technically an unofficial employee. She would soon find out today would not be just any oridinary day. She would get a hint of this when she arrived and saw the absolutely gorgeous tan woman sitting at the bar. She had a kind of seductive, exotic beauty to her which was accentuated on her rather wild and highly skimpy choice of clothing, showing off her amazing curves. Ones that put Dominique and even most other women to shame. She looked almost like a model.

Perfect, smoothe tan skin, long legs, a flat, trim stomach, a firm, mouth watering ass and very lucious, large pair of breasts. And her face...........it was amazing. Sultry lips and eyes that were both intense and inviting. Capable of looks that had melted many a man and woman into putty in her hands. This was Echidna. Little did she know, her old.........friends worked here as bouncers. But, this was all just a twist of fate. It was mere coincidence she was here.

Dominique felt a little sick again when she crawled out of bed in the morning, stretching her arms above her head. She actually had to pad out through the livingroom to the bathroom where she promptly emptied her stomach in an unappealing manner. She wiped her lips, showered, and dressed in her normal blue and white top and shorts.

Padding out into the kitchen, she grabbed some left over chow mein from the fridge and her pair of chopsticks. Sliding on her yellow coat, she zipped it up, grabbed the food again and made her way out of the apartment, leaving a simple note for Kou telling him she loved him and was going to work at the bar.

She jogged there, eating the left overs as she went. When she came in, she dumped the empty container into the trash and pocketing the chopsticks. Her eyes widened a little at the fantastic looking woman sitting inside. She padded to her and offered the model, or who she assumed to be a model, a friendly smile.

"Can I help you?"

((OOO, I was thinking, since Echidna and Dominique don't know each other, how bout instead of this being a joke, it actually is what it appears to be and is Echidna hitting on Dominique and trying to get into her pants, with Dominique damn near giving in, when Sion suddenly shows up and confronts his old enemy, and..........saves the day before Dominique loses herself entirely to Echidnas charms? We'd still do the dream as we planned, with it playing out as if Sion didn't appear and Dominique did indeed give in to Echidnas advances.))

"Hmmmmm?" Echidna replied, turning to face Dominique, surprised at the sight she was met with. This blonde girl, at least in her eyes, looked the very definition of cute and sweet. The jacket that was much too large for her was quite adorable.

"Oh, I'm just passing through. Anything you can suggest here?" she asked, returning the smile with one of her own that was both friendly, and also somewhat seductive and sultry. That was basically how she was. Any action she did, whether intentional or not, was also laced with her seductiveness. But, with just how cute this blonde was..........it was intentional.

((Sounds good to me as long as she doesn't get in trouble with Kou :p))

The woman was beyond beautiful. She was like tempation and sin in a human body. Dominique had to swallow and she moved behind the bar, trying the hide the soft blush forming on her normally pale cheeks.

"Anything in particular that you like?" Dominique questioned as she went about setting up things like she did when she normally came into work in the mornings.

((Nah, she won't.))

"Well, I'm not sure. How bout you just surprise me cutie." Echidna replied, letting out a seductive chuckle afterwards. She was quite the forward person. But, she could tell this was a girl that would not react well to Echida flat out propositioning her or anything. She had to get the oven warmed up a little first.

Dominique wasn't used to anyone other than Kou calling her cute, much less making her blush like a school girl. She was thankful that she wasn't facing the woman at the moment, taking a moment to idle over an unseen task as she waited for the blush to disappear. When she felt like it was safe, she turned and moved to the bottle of alcohal on the wall. She stared at them for a moment, before deciding to give the woman a quervo black tecquila on the rocks.

She brought it to her and smiled as the set it on the counter in front of the woman. "Tecquila, hope I made a good choice," she said with a giggle. Moving out from behind the bar, she went about making sure everything was in order, upstairs and downstairs, ending up sitting near the bar once she was done.

"Tastes amazing babe." Echidna replied with a wink after taking a few sips of her drink.

"Care if I ask your name, so I have a name to put to those sexy legs." she added with a seductive look before taking another sip. She could tell it was working. She didn't need to see the girls face to know what she was doing with her back turned.

Dominique couldn't hide the blush this time, that kind of compliment so unexpected. Was the woman flirting with her? She tried to mentally compare her words to Kou's when he flirted with her. "Um, oh, my name is Dominique," she replied, unable to keep her eyes off the woman sitting at the bar. She had never stared at a woman so intently, like she couldn't get enough of looking at her. "And you?"

"Echidna..........Heh, I know, it's a weird name. But, I do quite like yours. Dominique.......has a nice ring to it. Gives both a strong, yet gentle vibe. And I imagine a pretty thing like you has broken alot of hearts with that gentle strength." Echidna replied, smiling a bit as she sipped again.

Her words made her think of Sion and she knew the woman proved a small point. No one knew about her and Kou because she had been afraid of exactly that. Sion had feelings for her, she was sure. To know she was with Kou would break his heart. "Maybe one or two," she admitted almost nonchalantly, that soft blush still on her cheeks.

Echida was too smoothe and observant to miss anything. She could tell there was more behind it than the girl let on. Likely meaning there was a special someone. Wasn't going to deter her any though.

"Hehe, too bad for them then. To not be able to experience your beauty anytime they wish." Echidna replied, casually reaching out to toy with one of Dominiques hanging down curls, playfully twirling it around her finger.

Dominique almost squeaked when the woman reached out to toy with one of her blonde curls, almost absently. "I-i'm not that great," she mumbled in denial, her cheeks red. This woman was making her react like she did to Kou and that frightened her just a little. Dominique had never been attracted to anyone other than Kou, especially a woman.

"Oh don't say that. You're beautiful, I can tell you're nice too. Obviously, I don't know you very well, but I can tell enough that you'd make an amazing catch for anyone." Echidna replied, smiling warmly at her. She made sure to not mention "for any guy" for rather obvious reasons. She could tell this was a first for Dominique.........She had to be careful and take things slow.

She listened to her words and wondered if Kou would agree with them. After all, it was Kou she had ended up with. And yet...something about this woman was alluring and she was feeling almost like she had with Kou, that first time, many many weeks ago. "A-ah, I suppose so," she said, letting the beautiful Echidna win that arguement for now.

"Now come on, give me one of those pretty smiles of yours. It's really your best feature. Even better than those slender legs." Echidna replied, withdrawing her hand from her hair to gently stroke her cheek with the back of her hand.

She couldn't help the bright blush that came forth. But the compliments flustered her enough to make her giggle and smile. "You really know how to flatter a girl," she said, the same words she had said to Kou the night before.

((When it comes to when Sion comes in, I was thinking when Echidna moves in for a kiss to seal the deal, with Dominique actually nervously moving in as well, and just as their lips are a bout to meet..........."What the hell are you doing here!?" ^_^))

"Heh, I could say the same for you. That smile could melt glaciers." Echidna replied, laughing a bit as well.

"But, I just give compliments where compliments are due. You really do have an amazing smile and great set of legs." she added, being nonchalant about it all. Not like it was her first time picking up a innocent babe in a bar before. Though, this would eventually prove to be a.........different experience.

((Sounds good to me xD))

Dominique couldn't help another giggle as it came from her lips. She blushed, beginning to feel very nervous now...nervous like she had been when Kou had first kissed her. What was wrong with her? She didn't know why the pull seemed so strong, but it was.

"Well, thank you then," she said with a another soft smile.

"Mmmm, don't mention it." Echidna replied in a heavy seductive tone as she stroked her cheek again, this time trailing her finger tips along Dominiques jawline as she withdrew her hand again. She was getting closer and closer. Soon, all she'd need to do was plant a kiss on her, and she'd have the girl spreading her legs and begging for more in no time.

She shivered when Echidna drew her fingertips across the skin of her cheek before completely withdrawing her hand. Uh, that couldn't be good. Dominique swallowed nervously snd debated going upstairs to find some work to do. Anything to get away from what this woman was stirring in her. And yet, she didn't move. At all.

"Mmmmm, so sweet....." said Echidna softly, stroking her cheek once again as she slowly began to lean towards Dominique. It was finally time to take that last step to insure she'd get what she wanted. Almost there and she'd get to see what Dominique had to offer.

Dominique's eyes widened as Echidna seemed to leans towards her...almost as if for a kiss. She swallowed, and yet, she couldn't pull away. In fact, she seemed to be leaning forward as well, a nervous sigh fluttering past her lips.

Just as their lips would have met, the thunk of a shoe could be heard as Sion came in through the front of the bar. He stretched, the chain link Dominique gave him jangling a bit as he did so. His stretch was short lived as he saw Echidna at the bar...looking as if she was about to kiss the object of his affection.

"Echidna!" Sion snapped out her name, stalking across the room to pull Dominique out of the chair and back against his chest. She squeaked and looked up at him, her face bright red. However, before she could say anything, he was glowering at Echidna and speaking to her.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Back
Top Bottom