Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

"What does it look like? I'm simply enjoying a drink is all." Echidna replied, raising her glass, shooting a quick glance at Dominique before smirking at Sion. She was more than surprised to see him, but him simply appearing out of nowhere would not break that cool exterior of hers. Only one man could do that...

Sion eyed her warily, his glare quite apparent. "Sure didn't look like a drink to me," he muttered as he let go of Dominique. "You ok?" She nodded and glanced at Echidna, before back at him. "Fine, just don't feel so good," she said, making an excuse to head off to the upstairs part of the bar.

Sion turned back to Echidna. "Leave her alone, Echidna...she already went through enough because of you and her damn brother."

"She seemed to be enjoying my company well enough. Though, I could tell she was thinking of someone else. Someone NOT you." Echidna replied, shrugging her shoulders casually as he kept a watchful eye on the boy, just incase she pushed that one button that piss him off enough to attack her. She had read Dominique like an open book. She knew the girl was with someone. Though, with Kou not being around, she couldn't tell it was him........She could tell it wasn't Sion though, so it narrowed the options.

Sion eyed her warily again. What did she mean? Dominique wasn't with anyone, he would know if she was. She couldn't be. "You read wrong then," he said, tentively taking the seat beside Echidna that Dominique had been seated in when he had come into the bar. "She lives with me. I would know if she was with someone, that, and she doesn't get out much. She's just with Kou, Volt, and I. And I know she can't be with either of them. Kou is a playboy and Volt is just well...Volt."

"So? They both have their points that would make them quite appealing to women. Kou, while a playboy, is easy on the eyes. Likely not good for a long term relationship, but perfect for a fling." Echidna replied.

"Volt..........Well, Volts the quite gentle giant. He's the kind of guy that when he holds a girl in his arms, she knows nothing will happen to her. The kind of guy you just feel safe and protected with." she added, trying to hide her emotions as she spoke about him.

"And as for you knowing everything about her because you live with her.........That's meaningless unless you're with her 24/7. Isn't exactly all that hard to cook up a little story and then go off to spend the night at a lovers place." she added, unintentionally nailing it right on the head with Dominique.

"Besides, she's a woman. You men aren't the only ones with urges. As much as you obviously want her to be some pure, sweet and innocent angel, it's no more than a dream little boy." she added, smirking over at him.

Sion frowned. Dominique had been out all night. She actually had been doing that since a few weeks ago. Adamently, he shook her head. Refusing to believe that Dominique could be with either of the two. Especially Kou. He wasn't about to let anyone hurt her. "I don't think it's very likely," he said again.

As if on cue, Dominique came down the stairs. She came over to Sion and tugged on his sleeve, her face still a little flushed. "Sion, do you think you can cover for me? I don't feel so well. I think I need to go home and rest," she murmured. He studied her a moment and then nodded. "Of course, go get some rest. Do you want me to walk you home?" she shook her head.

"I'll be okay," she said. She was a android. She doubted there was much that could actually harm her. Turning, she left the bar and, instead of heading back to Sion's place, she headed back to Kou's, just feeling so sick alluvasudden. She didn't want to be alone.

Sion watched until she left, then looked back to Echidna. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I told you kid. Just getting a drink is all." Echidna replied. It actually was truth. It was dumb luck this whole mess happened. She listened intently before Dominique left.

"Heh, I know that shade of green." she added, laughing lightly as she finished the drink Dominique made her and ordered another. She had no clue Dominique was an android. But, she knew the signs anywhere..........the girl had morning sickness. So, the cute little blonde she had been flirting with had a little bun in the oven. Quite an interesting twist. Knowing it wasn't Sions, she was now more interested than ever to figure out whether Volt or Kou was the father. There was the possibility of it being someone not working in the bar, but her instincts said otherwise.

If it was Kou........not like she cared. He was annoying. But if it was Volt........The thought made her absent mindedly rest a hand on her own stomach. She had thought she'd be the one to......

So, she had been here purely by coincidence, and her running into Dominique was just luck. He frowned, but decided to go with it. "That shade of green?" he questioned. "She's got the flu. It's been going around," he stated as he hopped off the stool and moved back behind the bar to double check the set up. If Dominique hadn't been feeling well, it would bode well to make sure she hadn't overlooked anything.

Dominique wearily walked into the apartment building, taking the elevator up to Kou's floor. She felt a little dizzy. Resting against the elevator wall until it dinged and allowed her out. She walked down the hall and slipped quietly back into Kou's apartment, not sure if he was up yet or not.

((Should I start up as Kou again?))

"If you say so kid." Echidna replied, shrugging. She knew what it really was. But, for whatever reason, actually decided against revealing it. She wasn't exactly looking to make friends with these people. But, this was something that really did not need to blurted out like that. She had enough decency to let the blonde do it on her own time.

((Yeah. We could have this be when Kou figures it out too, though Dominique is utterly clueless about it.))

Sion eyed her for a moment. It seemed almost as if she knew something that he did not. It bugged him. Especially if it was about Dominique. His guy clenched and he was unsure how to proceed for a moment, before shrugging it off. His instincts told him that his little blonde was fine. That she had a flu of some sort that would go away in time. "Well, you are a customer. Anything else I can get'cha?" he asked.

"No, not at the moment. But I appreciate the offer." Echidna replied, smiling lightly with a wink. She had no intention of trying to get him in the sack......she knew it wouldn't work. Considering his obvious love of the blonde girl, it'd take some work to wear him down. To get him, she'd have to appeal to something he couldn't resist.........his baser instincts. She'd have to use more physical means to get him hot and bothered and wear him down to the point where he just tears her clothes off and takes her like an animal.

----

"Hmmmm, what's wrong?" asked Kou when Dominique suddenly stepped through the door, looking rather pale.

Sion caught the wink and only shook his head with a half grin. The woman never changed. He had to admit that with them not being enemies at this point(as long as she meant no harm to Dominique), she wasn't so bad to be around. He also had to admit, she still had one hell of a body on her. That had never changed, even when they had tried to kick each other asses all those weeks ago. "Heh, if you say so," he said.

----

Dominique shut the door behind her and looked up as she heard Kou's voice. "Had to come home," she mumbled. The dizziness had only gotten worse since she'd stumbled off the elevator. "Don't feel so good..." She wobbled a little, setting a hand on the door to steady herself.

"So then, what have you all been up to?" Echidna asked. Volt was her primary concern, but what they hey, wouldn't hurt to learn about the others.

---

Kou quickly got up and helped her stand.

"I'm starting to think this isn't due to some flu." he said. A number of possible other causes were running through his head. The correct one, being quite low on the list, due to it suppose to be impossible.

He looked back at her as he was rearranging a few things behind the bar. "Nothing too different than before Duragon kidnapped Dominique," he said. "Just running the bar. All of us keeping a better eye on Dominique. The poor girl has been through enough. Kou seems a little distatched when we're all together, and Volt, well, he just stand back, arms crossed, watching over everyone, like always."

----

True. His words had a point to them. Though, what else could it be? Androids weren't supposed to get sick, though she had programmed to be as human as possible. Maybe she had a malfunction? "I don't know..." she mumbled weakly. Suddenly, she pulled away, the dizziness turning into nausea. The mix didn't go over well. She did her best to make it to the bathroom, promptly emptying her breakfast into the toilet, before wiping her mouth and flushing it, sitting back on the floor.

"Well, that's the big guy for ya." Echidna replied, intentionally not mentioning Kou. Detatched............HA, that was it. It was minor, but she was sure of it now........It was Kou that Dominique was having a secret relationship with and was the father of her child.

---

Kou followed after her, settling on the one other possible idea he could think would cause this.

"I have an idea what this may be, but you may think I'm crazy for even suggesting it." Kou replied as he entered the bathroom behind her, taking a deep breath.

"You might be......um.........pregnant. I mean, of course I know that shouldn't be possible, you being an android and all. But.......we don't really know the full details of every little function you have. It...........could be possible...........I'm no tech-head though." he added, sounding surprisingly calm about it all. Not because he didn't care, as he obviously did. But it was more......romantic reasons.

Sion laughed softly and nodded. "I guess he's always been like the father of our family, if you could call the four of us a family," he mused. He got a little antsy standing around, so he ended up punching the air a little. Work was boring some days, but at least he had company.

----

Dominique's eyes widened as they shifted from the floor up to Kou as he stepped into the bathroom and presented his idea. Pregnant?...her? How in the hell was that possible? He had a point though. They didn't know everything about her body, the way it had been made to function. After all, she thought like a human, felt emotions like a human, felt pain and pleasure like a human...how would this be any different?

"Pregnant?..." she said it so softly, almost as if she couldn't believe it. Like it was something that could not be, but was.

"I bet in school, you were the kind of kid that could never sit still." Echidna teased, laughing softly at his punching at the air as if he was shadow boxing.

---

Being his ever supportive self, Kou just smiled as he knelt across from Dominique and reached out to cup her cheek. A simple gesture that spoke volumes.

Sion stopped when she pointed out his restlessness, as if he hadn't realized he had been doing that. He grinned sheepishly. "You got me there," he said with a small laugh, his boyish charm shining through.

----

She wasn't sure how to react, or what to do. She didn't know what they were going to do. A soft smile touched her lips when he cupped her cheek. Kou loved her. It couldn't be a bad thing, could it?

"Heh, good to hear. I have always liked guys like that. That was Volts one problem. Too serious and uptight all the time." Echidna replied, smiling lightly.

---

"You know..........I kinda have always wanted to be a dad." Kou said, smiling and laughing softly. He was being honest. At least, after he had hooked up with Dominique. He had never had the thoughts before, but after he and her started their relationship, he actually began to have the typical thoughts of settling down with her and having a couple of kids. Though, he always thought it impossible due to the whole her being an android thing.

He grinned a tad, now just barely bobbing on his heels, his hands resting in his pockets. "I've always called him the silent, brooding one of our group. Kou's overfriendly and a flirt. And I'm...well, active, I guess." He said it with a small chuckle. The bouncers were all different in their ways, but got along well enough.

----

Dominique blinked and then, as his words sunk in, she blushed. Even though she had found out first hand that she had been mistaken about labeling Kou as a playboy, his words still surprised her. In a good way, they surprised her. Warmed her heart.

Softly, she smiled and said, "as long as it's with you, Kou, I'm happy with having a...a baby." She blushed again.

"Yea, you do certainly seem to be the one with the most energy." Echidna replied, laughing lightly. She was actually enjoying this pleasant little conversation. Wasn't exactly something she did very much.

---

Kou just smiled warmly back at her before taking a seat on the bathroom floor, across from her.

"Well, we can worry about figure out how it happened later, but at the moment, I'm curious about something..............you want a boy or a girl?" he asked, smiling innocently.

Sion laughed a little and decided to sit back next to Echidna, trying not to pace so much just because was bored. "Yeah, I kinda am." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

----

Dominique blinked and sat there in silence for a few minutes. Before she had found out she was an andriod, she had always hoped to have a family some day. Though...that had changed when she had found out what she really was. She didn't she could have children, much less a normal life.

"A girl..." she murmured, still having a blush on her pale cheeks. At least the nausea had subsided.

"You also seem to have a kind of boyish charm to ya.......I like that." Echida replied, smiling and looking at him out the corner of her eye as she sipped her drink.

---

"Heh, same here actually. Though, I'll warn you now...........I'll spoil her rotten." Kou replied, smiling, obviously enjoying himself as they talked about this. It was just how he was, and because he was trying to help Dominique relax a little.

Sion only chuckled and leaned back on the stool, propping his elbows against the bar. "You're not half bad yourself...when we're not trying to kick the shit out of each other," he admitted with a grin. Which was the truth. The only time he'd been around the woman was when they had needed to get through her to rescue Dominique from Duragon.

----

Dominique could see that Kou was being light-hearted about the whole situation. In turn, that helped her relax some. The weight of it seemed to disappear, at least for a moment. If he was okay with having a baby with her, then she would be too. She just wasn't sure what kind of a mother she would make, but Kou would make a wonderful father, if his treatment of her was any indication.

Something struck her though. Something that wasn't exactly a pleasant thought. She couldn't hide this, least not for more than a few months. That meant Sion was going to know about her and Kou. And Kou wasn't likely to let her keep living with him, he would probably confront Sion and tell him his intentions of taking Dominique into his home, and his life. With the baby, as well.

"Kou...what about the others? We won't be able to hide this."

"Yea, got a point there." Echidna replied, laughing. They really did seem to be getting along. Wasn't really any hard feelings. It was all business back then, for the most part.

---

"Yea........I realized that too. We're gonna have to tell everyone." Kou replied, after taking a deep breath. It was always something that had weighed on the two of them. They had always planned on telling them eventually, but had never set a date. Now, a date had pretty much been set for them.

Back
Top Bottom