Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She was taken by surprise, dropping the container of herbs, face flushing as she realized just how close their faces were.

Her face flushed and she tried to stand up. “I’m busy, I don’t have time for this meaningless flirting.”

She looked away, clearly embarrassed. “What do you want?” She asked quietly. “Make it quick.”

Nana felt her heart jump into her throat, not able to bring herself to look at Lucifer again. “I’m not in the mood.” She said quietly.

She seemed to shrink, a soft frown on her face, feeling both fear and sadness. “I...” She was afraid of what he would do if she told him no, but didn’t want to tell him yes. Was she supposed to be unfaithful to Motochika? Perhaps it didn’t matter now, since she was to marry Lucifer instead.

She nodded slightly, feeling shame. “Yes.” She answered, trying to put Motochika out of her mind.

Nana stood, not bothering to shake his grip off her arm, moving her hands to start undressing herself.

Nana removed her socks and shoes, then removed her dress, partly exposing her badly scarred back. She almost had completely forgotten about her disfigured back, pushing her underwear down before covering her breasts and turning to face Lucifer.

Nana stood there for a moment before slowly and carefully crawling back onto his lap. What did he even like? What did he want her to do?

Nana crawled down off his lap and onto the pillow, her face flushed red as she took his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly at first, trying to get him hard before taking him into his mouth.

She found it humiliating, having to pleasure someone else, this time not for Motochika’s pelt, but because she now belonged to this man. She squeezed her eyes shut and continued, not making a single noise as she worked.

She would grow comfortable eventually, he thought. He wasn't that revolting of a person, he didn't think. He would have to try and help her forget about Motochika.

Though he had returned her sight to her, Nana’s eyes always seemed so sad, either always avoiding eye contact, or looking briefly with contempt. Still, she remained mostly obedient, doing as he ordered as best she could.

Nana swallowed the bitter seed with a grimace, shaking her head. “It’s fine..” She muttered; she only wished she could be with Motochika, not with Lucifer.

Back
Top Bottom