Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana let out a small moan, the feeling of him filling her only further arousing her. “Motochika..” She breathed out in a moan.

Nana and Motochika spent quite some time making love, the both of them coming several times before they couldn’t go on any longer. In the morning, when Nana woke, she was alone and tucked into bed. Her head pounded, and she was wearing her night gown, her boots and dress tossed onto the floor amongst the scattered bottles.

Nana felt tears of frustration filling her vision, and she turned her head to bury her face into the pillow, curling up into a ball and laying still in her bed.

Nana was clearly more depressed than usual, not bothering to dress for the day, or even get out of bed to greet him, simply laying with her back to him.

She didn’t want to speak to him, she didn’t want him there in that moment. “Yeah, you wouldn’t.”

Nana was quiet, wishing for Lucifer to simply disappear, but she knew he wasn’t going to. “It doesn’t matter anyway.” She dismissed him.

She shifted away from him when she felt him sit on the bed beside her. “I don’t want to speak about this with you.”

“You aren’t my fucking husband..!” Nana shot upright in bed, tossing the pillow at Lucifer, red faced and ready eyed. “Leave me alone! I don’t want to see you today!!”

She wiped her tears away angrily. “Go away! I don’t want to learn magic today, I don’t want to be corrupted, and I don’t want to see your face..!”

“You- you don’t even understand! You never would! Just go!” She shouted, only getting more and more upset.

Back
Top Bottom