Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Tears were flowing freely down her cheeks, putting her hand over his and enjoying his touch. “You were gone for so long..” She cried softly.

“Don’t leave me again..” She leaned up on the tips of her feet to kiss him again. “Swear it to me..”

Nana pulled him down to kiss him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding herself flush against him.

Nana gripped the back of his shirt, tugging at it a bit, letting out soft moans of delight as he kissed her. Even him just holding her felt so good, she missed his touch, his smell, she missed seeing him. Tears fell down her cheeks as she pulled his shirt over his head.

She shook her head, her head was spinning. “I just missed you so much..” She whispered softly. “I’ve been so alone... It hurts so much..”

Nana lay back, pulling the skirts of her dress up to her hips and simply removing her underwear. She didn’t bother removing her dress completely, or even her boots, moving to undo Motochika’s trousers.

Nana freed his member from his trousers, stroking his member, her touches exposing her need. She was already growing wet, the firm touches from Motochika exciting her.

Nana touched him how he had told her he liked to be touched, stroking him firmly and at a decent pace, her heat aching to be touched.

Nana let out a soft moan, the feeling sending a jolt through her body, flushing with heat. Her strokes became sloppy, finding it hard to focus on pleasuring him when his touches made her feel so good.

Nana closed her eyes as she touched him, enjoying the head rush from her drunkenness and the feeling of Motochika touching her.

Back
Top Bottom