Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She was exhausted by the time she mended his injuries, his burns took the longest because of the extent of the damage. She fell back, drained and tired from being up all night and using up her magic. Daisuke had wandered off to find somewhere for them to stay, leaving Akihime alone with Yukimura.

((We’ll come back when he wakes up~))

The sprite struggled to keep up with Sasuke, stumbling and tripping along the way, being dragged back toward where she had been kept for the last week or so. “You said you’d release me!” She protested.

“I didn’t lie!” She fought back, tripping over a tree root and nearly falling face-first into the dirt.

“It was him! His soul was there!” She snapped at him. “I would never mistake another for my master!”

Sasuke scowled and slowed down to keep her from tripping as they walked.
"How is it that boy is your master if he's dead? Been dead."

"That's not all. If he's your master, why didn't he remember you? Or me for that matter? Why didn't he defend himself? He protected that girl!" He argued.

It was frustrating, she didn’t know why either. She felt his soul, it was him, yet he didn’t recognize her, he acted differently, and looked different. “I don’t know!” Her voice cracked and tears dripped from her eyes, freezing before they hit the ground. “I don’t know..!”

She didn’t expect him to understand, humans never did, why would he be different? “You know nothing.” She said quietly.

"I know a lot in fact." He said, "But you aren't entitled to answer. I don't care. You'll stay here until I can look into why your master is now a young man."

((Sure~))

Sasuke had spent days going from town to town trying to find information on what sort of magic that bastard warlock did to avoid death. He couldn't really find anything and it was making him angry. He decided to head to the brothel and blow off some steam.

He wanted to avoid using the sprite again if he could, her noises disgusted him, and luckily this time he was in town to avoid her. He went to one of his usual brothels, where he bought a room, and was sent to it, not being picky about what girl he usually got; most were decent enough looking anyway.
Entering the small room, he saw the prostitute sitting at the vanity jump a little when the door shut behind him.

She had short silver hair, and she looked terrified that he was there, but she got up anyway, bowing to him. “H-How can I be of service..?” She asked softly, keeping her head bowed to him, clenching her fists to keep her hands from trembling.

She pursed her lips and kept her gaze on the floor. “I-I turned fourteen two months ago, sir..” She then seemed uneasy with her own answer. “I-I have been trained though, s-so that won’t be an issue..! If my looks aren’t to your liking, I-I could call for a different girl..!” She was too young for this, and it was painfully clear.

She frowned softly, looking down at the floor. “I... don’t have anywhere else to go... I needed money..”

"There are other things to do..." He said, playing with one of the decorations by her bed, "You could grow and sell herbs or something..."

Back
Top Bottom