Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"No...let's do something else...something you'll need for sure later on in our line of work..." He said, "Let's make love..." Make love? And incubus that wanted to make love? Did he not want to ruin the moment by saying fuck? What a weird guy.

She swallowed hard. "M-Make love..? Are you sure...?" She asked. "I-I don't mind, I-I just.. N-Not sure how to respond, but o-okay..!"

"Yeah, I know, it's weird considering I'm your teacher and all but we should have a full grasp on all things.." He said.

She nodded. She made a noise and her eyes glowed purple. She was trying to cast a charm to practice. "Taran, I want you.." She said, her voice two toned.

A sudden chill ran through her, not of fear however. Excitement. His eyes were shining gold, a smug grin on his face as he licked his lips, "That's funny, Ulvir. Because I want you."

She shuddered hard and almost fell back. His power was overwhelming. She gasped and a moan slipped past her lips. Fuck, it was the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard.

She nodded and trembled as she moved over to the bed and moved to lay back. She was beautiful. Beyond beautiful.

He purred and ran his hands slowly over her sides, kissing her slowly; each one sent a shock through her she had never felt before.

She trembled hard and her face flushed, her heart racing. She kissed back, slowly at first, but soon a bit more heated and demanding.

He chuckled lowly, removing her top and kissing down along her collarbone and running his tongue along the valley of her breasts, "I won't lie to you, I have been so tempted to just throw you down and raw you brainless so many fucking times~"

She arched and moaned lowly, her whole body heating up and butterflies shot through her. "N-No don't talk like that, Taran..~!"

"Aw, but you love it~ you love the thought of me bending you over anywhere I want and just fucking you stupid~"

She just arched and cried out, a sound that he needed to hear much more of. She they were feeding off of eachother's lust, and the energy was only growing.

She arched and moaned loudly, gripping his hair firmly. He could feel her lust, and it was getting heavier by the second.

His nails ghosted over her skin in gentle caresses, his fangs grazing over the flesh of her breast and adding a soft gentle sting.

She was losing her mind, moving her tail to tease his bulge almost instinctively. "H-Haaah~! Fuck~!"

He pinned her hands above her head and gave a disapproving noise, almost warning her not to do that again.

She gasped and nodded, showing that she understood. She trembled hard and just let him have his fun, and soon she felt drunk off of his lust.

He kissed down her body and removed her panties with his teeth, "You're soaking wet, baby~ you need me, don't you~?"

He licked his lips and moved to eat her out like he was starving, gripping her hips tight as his split tongue worked her clit.

She arched and cried out, and it hit him as soon as he'd tasted her. It was perfect. Hot, sweet, and more than wanting for him. He could be drunk off of her pleasure alone.

His face flushed and he moaned lowly as he worked her. She was more than perfect, she was addicting already; he couldn't pull away, didn't want to.

Back
Top Bottom