Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and the two of them began studying together. She was entranced by everything he did, everything he said was like the most amazing thing she's ever heard.

He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy how enraptured she was by him. How she hung on every word he said. If he wasn't such a decent guy, he would take advantage of that in very sinful ways.

She loved watching him work, watching him corrupt was art to her. With no real master to teach her the ways of temptation and corruption, seeing how first hand was amazing.

They were sitting in a bar in the human realm, giving her some on the job training, "Kay, you see that dude-bro over there with the gross snap back?"

"Yeah. What I want you to do is go over there and distract him, put a little charm in your words, and put a small love spell in his drink. Be very careful with how concentrated the spell is; too much and he'll lose his mind over you.."

She nods and downs her drink before heading over slowly. She made sure her charm was ready before she spoke. "Hey there~" she said as she gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

The guy looked and his eyes dropped immediately to her tits, "Hey." He smirked, "Please be looking for me~"

She smirks and uses this distraction to drop a decent amount of a love potion into his drink. Or what she thought was decent enough, anyway. "I think I might be..~" she said.

"I'm Jeff. You must be delicious~" He purred. Taran almost choked on his drink, patting his chest to keep from dying ober how cringy that was.

"Hot." Jeff replied before taking a large swallow of his drink. He suddenly winced and shook his head, "Whoa, that had a harder bite than I thought."

"Fuck, I just..." He trailed off before looking up at her, his eyes glowing brightly. Taran stood quickly and tried to hurry over. That was bad.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." Jeff said lowly and grabbed her arm but Taran got to him quicker.
"Hands off my girl, fuckhole." He snarled.

Jeff seemed to settle, pushing Taran's hand away, "Maybe keep a closer eye on your slut, man." He huffed. Taran shoved him back and pulled Ulvir out.

"You're still learning.." He said gently before petting her cheek gently, "Shit, I haven't felt that pumped in years.."

Back
Top Bottom