Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nods and follows him back through the portal. They arrived home and she made a noise. "U-Um.. How would you like to continue practicing..?"

She swallows hard and nods. She got him a drink and slowly put what she thought was a safe amount into the drink.

She held her breath and waited for him to finish the drink. "W-Well..? How.. Does it feel..?" She asked.

She blushed a bit. "Y-You've.. Mentioned it once or twice.." She said. Shit, did she make it too strong again?

"But have I meant it?" He asked. He then scowled, "No, I've always meant it. But have you felt like I meant it?"

She giggled a bit. Then it hit her. Damn, she did make it too strong. "Taran are you feeling alright..?"

She made a noise. She had done this before, at least. She cast a charm onto her lips, something that would help her. She moved and slowly sat in his lap before kissing him gently.

He sat frozed, his tail sticking up like a board. He didn't really know what to do, his hands hesitating before moving over her hips and pulling her closer as he kissed back.

She made a soft noise, and he could feel the effects of her potion leaving. She pulled back slowly. "F-Feeling better..?" She asked against his lips.

She blushed softly and made a soft noise. "Sh-Should I get off..? W-We can keep practicing with the potion.." She said

Back
Top Bottom