Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and nodded as she followed him to the campus. She had no idea what to do, there was so much life. So many souls to corrupt.

"I would love some help.. Corruption has always been so difficult for me.." She said. With a body like that? Ridiculous.

How are you this cute and be a succubus? "Well, we'll fix that. You just have to plant a seed, of sorts...make them want and crave sin.."

"No no I'm sorry.. I'm.. Not sure what you mean by seed.. How would I make someone crave sin..? I have tried certain areas of the world but no one seems to be interested in sin, as such.. And those that are, are already corrupt.."

"Well, what have you tried?" He asked, "I usually go for party girls and offer a higher tier of enjoyment." He brushed his wavy hair back with his fingers, "Nine times it ends with a dick ride."

"Well, namely older men seem to be interested.. At least in the area I tried.. Not much fun.." She said.

He grinned, "You can't just ask them if they wanna sin, babe. That'll alert the local priest. We don't want that, believe me...you have to be subtle about it." He said, "Plus, you're a succubus...! You and I, we can enter dreams...corrupt subconsciously. That's how you plant the seed of sin. You leave a small enough inkling in the back of their mind, an itch they just can't scratch.."

"I well.. I would appreciate seeing how someone more experienced does these things.. All of them..?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom