Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He stood quietly, his eyes flickering as he battled the torrent of emotions in his head. "Scattered...is the best way I can describe it.."

He could tell, and it hurt him to know that, knowing he hurt her. He looked to his chaise and moved to sit down.

She didn't want to say she was scared. But, he had gotten close to doing some serious damage to her twice. And after a year, this is how he's welcome home? He did it for her, she knew but. Part of her still didn't know.

She felt horrible, what was wrong with her? She wanted him back, and now that she had him, she was scared.

He felt like she didn't want to be with him anymore, that she was forcing it. Why? He did all of this for her. Why wouldn't she touch him? Love him? It made him angry.

She feared his anger more than anything. She had been disillusioned, she thought he would never forget her, and he had. Why couldn't she let that go? But he was always so angry that she was scared to bring it up.

"I'm doing my best, Ulvir." He said, voice tight, "I'm being as patient as I physically can. This pussy shit is starting to get on my nerves."

Back
Top Bottom