Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She turned back to Taran. "Taran, I am Ulvir. I'm right here..! You've.." she couldn't give up, but she was so upset about all of this. "You've completely forgotten about me, haven't you..?" She asked.

"No...No, I would never...!! I-I...!!" He looked panicked, "I can't...remember her...your...your face...I don't..."

"No. No! You've gone mad..!" She was nearly in tears. "You're coming home..!" She said, moving to grab his hand.

He grabbed her by her throat again, yanking her closer and glaring down at her. He was searching her eyes for something, his own eyes panicked and crazed.

"I-I...I don't know...what's happening...I can't remember...but I remember you now...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...a year...?" He frowned.

"Th-The incubi said over a year.." she said. She was fighting her own tears, beyond confused and still upset.

He walked with her, still a little out of it. Was it all the power and magic he had built up? Was it driving him insane?

"Neither did I..." A thought did occur to her, though. When he was showing off his new massive frame, was all of him just as massive?

Back
Top Bottom