What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was a drooling mess, crying out as her spade randomly tightened around the toy, trembling and coating it in her sweet juices. "H-Haah~!! F-Fuck~!! T-Taran~!!"

"God, I could hear your moans all day every day until I become a husk and would love every fucking second~" He moaned.

He snapped and forced her legs apart as he started eating her out ravenously, his nails pricking her thighs.

She was trembling, her thighs trembling and twitching against his hands. Her body rocking and twitching causing her breasts to rock and ripple. She was gazing down at him with those damn lusty eyes that always drove him crazy.

She arched hard and squeezed his head with her soft thighs, gripping his hair and instinctively grinding against his face as she climaxed hard and heavily.

She panted and released his head from her hands and thighs and trembled, drooling and crying out as the machine still drilled into her spade.

He pulled back and kissed up and down her thighs, "Fuh~ you're so perfect, Ulvir~ too much for me and then some~"

She was in a haze, sensitive and trembling, her spade gushing and heavily coating the toy. "H-Haah.. s-sensitive..! T-Toy, tail, I-I c-" she gasped and cried out weakly as her body shuddered, climaxing again.

"Suck me off." He growled out. Whoa, what was with the 180? He was enthralled by her and now he was so forceful.

Back
Top Bottom