What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"A-A little sensitive, love~" she said, the hearts in her eyes large and purple, almost swollen enough to cover her pupils completely.

She gasped and moaned lowly. Dear god, they were so soft, so warm. His hands sunk right in, and the slightest motion made them jiggle and ripple.

She cried out again, reaching to grope her other engorged tit for his amusement. "D-Do you like how soft they are~? How easy it is to sink into them~?"

He nodded quickly, moaning lowly around her breast before switching sides, sucking roughly and pulling at them with his teeth.

He was lost, his eyes glowing from his own lust as his tail swayed like a content house cat. He couldn't enjoy himself more if he were intoxicated.

She melted and moaned louder and louder, her tail swaying. She was taking in his lust, and it was all so strong. If he focused, he could easily take in her growing lust.

Oh, he didn't have to focus. He was basking in her lust as he enjoyed her massive breasts. His self control was very quickly waning.

She was crying out, drooling and trembling. "T-Taran, you're so greedy~! I-I love it so much~!! P-Please love if you have any more demands tell me and they will be so, Ip-promise..~!"

She shuddered and obeyed, moaning loudly as her hips widened, soon becoming perfect for him to grab. "H-Haah~ Haah~ A-Anything else my love~? P-Please, anything at all~ I-I love to serve you..~" she almost slurred.

He made a noise and pulled back, snapping his fingers and having a fuck machine appear on the floor. He grabbed her tail and pushed the toy into her spade before turning it on and going back to her breasts.

She cried out and watched him, her stomach turning as she watched him lose himself. This was beyond exciting. "H-Haah what is it, Taran~? You look starved~ C-Crazed~"

Back
Top Bottom