What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Nothing in all of Hell or Heaven or Earth could make me any happier~" He moaned and for a moment she felt like she was starting to rub off on him.

She shuddered. She knew that kind of behavior from her excited him, but coming from him? Almost nothing was this exciting.

"Maybe the power is getting to me a little~ because no matter how much a flirt with the other incubi and succubi, I just can't get you out of my head~" He moaned.

He pushed her to lay back on the chaise and climbed over her, forcing his split tongue into her mouth easily.

She arched against him and her tongue played with his, and she raked her fingers gently over his back.

"H-Hear what, my lord~? Hear how your insatiable nature is driving me insane~? Hear how I can't wait for you to prove how much more powerful you are than I~?"

He snapped his fingers and her clothes were gone. He bit and licked and kissed every inch of skin he could get his lips around, moaning lowly as he worshipped her.

She gasped and bit the tip of her fi ger as she watched him, her eyes glowing with lust. "H-Haah~! T-Taran you're nothing more than an animal~" she said as she ran her fingers through his hair

He moaned and rumbled lowly. He didn't know what was wrong but he couldn't get enough of her. He needed to see and kiss and bite and lick and grab as much of her as he could.

She was melting, her heart racing and her tail swaying. "H-Haah~ B-Brute~ I-Is there anything you would wish I make larger for you to grab at~?" She half joked.

She shuddered and bit her lip, moaning louder as her already massive breasts began to swell. "J-Just say when..~" she gasped.

He watched before squeezing her breasts firmly, "Stop. Perfect." His hand nearly sunk wholly into her massive tits.

Back
Top Bottom