Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He waved the machine away and moved behind her, petting her ass slowly, "Fuck, you look the best in this position~"

She gasped and moaned louder. "M-My king~" she slurred, "I-I live for all of you~ E-Everything you say to me gives me such purpose..~ You do not yet know the extent of depravity I would do just to see you smile~♥️" she melted, her yes glowing.

He leaned closer and teased her entrance with the tip of his cock, "We could always find out~" He purred in her ear.

She moaned lowly and rolled her hips, teasing the tip of his cock with just how wet she was. "P-Please, please my love I'll do anything~ A-Any demands~!"

He made a noise and leaned back a bit, "I wanna watch you rock your hips for a little bit~ I want to watch your ass bounce~"

She shuddered and nodded. It was tame, but she was more than happy to fulfill it. She rocked her hips over the tip of his cock, moaning lowly as her entrance continued to tease his tip.

He grabbed her hips and started slamming into her suddenly, whether he was bored or wanted more she didn't know.

She arched and screamed loudly, her walls shuddering hard and randomly tightening around him, her nails nearly ripping into the chaise.

She cried out and slammed her hips hard against him, rocking and rolling her hips against his movements.

She arched and cried out, biting her lip and focusing in making her ass slightly larger for him to enjoy, either ignoring him or completely drowning in the pleasure.

Her eyes were glazed over and glowing, almost a mist with the glow. She nodded almost lazily, bucking against him. "Use me, abuse me, T-Taran~~"

He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, bondage cuffs latching over her wrists and locking them together. A bridle gag appeared in her mouth and he grabbed a fistful of her hair, "If you insist." He hissed in her ear before he started slamming into her with a force she never experienced before.

She was drooling heavily around the bridle, crying out. "Mmph~!! Mmmppph~~~!!♥️" she bucked her hips against him, her ass rippling and jiggling so much more than normal.

Back
Top Bottom