Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Tamara grew a sly grin as Jack turned his attention towards Ashlyn, more then sure she had made some impact.

Ashlyn on the other hand now that she was out of the water could feel some of the aches and pains since her body was now relaxed, while they had been the quickest group due to planning it wasn't without considerable physical effort either. "I think I might actually prefer it like this the cold is soothing." A soft laugh rising from her before she followed Jack. "What do we need to do?"

Jack smiles at her and leads her back towards the cabins. “Well I have to grab a few things from my cabin, like the movie...” He chuckles softly, then glances at her “So... Did you enjoy the hike today... Your team was the fastest... Have you done that sort of thing before?” They were soon walking into his cabin, he steps into his room and spots the VR goggles and gets an idea.

"No problem!" Ashlyn said as she followed closely behind, gravity certainly played its part as she felt the aches and pains that had felt so soothed before now with each step. "Yeah dad was a bit of an outdoors guy, he took us camping alot and for the 'realistic effect'..." Ashlyn made air qoutes as she spoke. "...He only let us bring tents and orientation gear along with a couple of tools so I had to learn how to read maps properly and how to use a compass, was fun...exhausting but fun." She said with a little giggle before waiting outside his door, uncomfortable with the thought of venturing or even looking inside without permission, she knew these two cabins were only for the councillors.

“Ah... So your a real outdoor girl... Didn't think I’d see one of those in this group...” He grabs the choose movie and picks up the goggles as he exits his room. Once in the main part of the cabin again, he hands the goggles to her and smiles. “You ever tried VR? I’ve got a great space view... Why not check it out while I grab the rest of my stuff... And take a seat...” Little did she know she wouldn’t be seeing the stars she thought she would be. Once she put the headset on, it would start out as a black screen, then slowly brighten and dim and flash. A hypnotic rhythm of lights, colours and shapes to relax her mind to any suggestion.

"A little bit I guess, I didn't get as into it as my sister did, shes the one with the muscle to back it up." Ashlyn laughed again before turning to face him and seeing the weird headset gizmo in his hands. "VR? Oh like virtural reality? Not really." She said honestly as Jack handed it to her, she was a little worried she would break it before he insisted she give it a go. "Are you sure? These are expensive aren't they?" She asked with a slightly nervous voice. "Oh...okay...I'll try it I guess." Ashlyn slowly walked over to a chair and sat down before trying to figure out how it was meant to sit and slowly placing it over her eyes, the black screen slowly gave way to a weird set of lights, her body visibly tensing for a few seconds before beginning to relax, confusion from the light show slowly fading into the background.

He was sort of listening to her, and ignored her comment about breaking them. He watched her sit down and finally put the headset on, he turns to face her and grins silently. He soon brings another chair to sit before her as he body starts to relax in the chair. “Perfect...” He whispers softly and waits a few more minutes to make sure she’s totally under.

“Can you hear me Ashlyn...” He reaches out and gently takes her hands, rubbing the backs of them slowly with his thumbs. “Focus on the lights Ashlyn... Only the lights and my voice... Relax... Only my voice and the lights...”

Over the next few minutes she did visibly relax into the chair some more, softly leaning back and seemed completely unshaken by Jack's voice suddenly filling her ears, only softly nodding in answer, when his hands reached over and brushed her own only automatic reactions happened, hair raising as goosebumps dotted her skin while she didn't move or speak, her eyes focused on the dizzying array of lights while her ears soley tuned into his voice.

He grins wider, so it did work, he was hoping, but hadn’t tried it out just yet. Now time to really test things out. “Ok Ashlyn... I’m going to ask you some questions... And you want nothing more then to answer then honestly...” He kept the contact with her hands, light and gentle, wanting her to know how touch as well.

“Ok... Have you ever had sex... Not just with Olivia...”

“Do men excite you at all...”

“What excites you most of all...”

The lights made her feel so...fuzzy, mentally and physically she was simply unfocused, his touch and voice providing a singular thing to grip to, the only concrete in an empty twisting void of colour so when he spoke and told her she would answer honestly she softly nodded again, his first question required more then a simply nod or shake, so her lips opened to speak in a vaguely monotone voice. "Yes...my boyfriend when I was younger." Her soft voice vanishing once again as the second question came, she shook her head side to side in a no for the answer before the third question came. "Obeying my girlfriend, earning a reward from her." Despite the embarrassing admittance her voice didn't change from the monotone speech.

He grins wide, so she already enjoyed being controlled, this would be perfect. “Very good...” He gives her hands a light squeeze “I’m going to give you some instructions now Ashlyn...” He smiles and shifts closer slightly. “From now on, when you go to sleep... You will dream... A voice will give you orders... My voice Ashlyn... You want to follow my orders Ashlyn... To earn your reward...” He gently squeezes her hands again “You keep these dreams a secret... They are for you alone... But remember them...” He gives her a few minutes to let those sink in.

“When you are awake... You will remember nothing of your dreams, or of any of this...” He was rubbing her hands again “But when you hear me say ‘Ashlyn dear..’ You will return to this state... And it will be like your dreams... Obeying me, will get you rewards... Rewards that will excite you like nothing before... Do you understand Ashlyn...”

Ashlyn was a strange mix of focused and unfocused, while she seemed to completely internalise every instruction she was utterly dead to the world otherwise, her mind acting as if it was turned off until he spoke and as he gave his instruction it was all encoded within her brain, something she subconsciously understood but simply would not consciously remember. She could only nod slowly as Jack asked if she understood.

Jack smirks and continues to rub her hands softly, watching her “That's a good girl... Now... You’re going to count to ten out loud... Then remove the headset and only remember enjoying the movie you watched...” He smiles and lets her hands go, then steps away to allow her to follow instructions.

The instruction quickly set itself into her brain, the confusion that would normally follow such a command simply non-existent in the pliable girl's mind. "1...2...3..." She began to speak and still showed no signs of anything but obedience. "8...9...10." And with that Ashlyn suddenly sparked to life, hands moving and reaching up for the headset in a non-robotic fashion, once the headset was off she softly blinked for a few long seconds, a little bit of confusion holding in place for a moment before vanishing as the command took effect. "That was cool, it was really pretty."

Jack looks at her from across the room and smiles “Yeah, space is wonderful... I almost have everything...” He had the movie and a few other things in his arms, but he still needed to test her. He moves over and takes a seat on the small couch by her. Setting his things down to bend down and re tie his shoe. “Ashley dear....” Then he sits back up and looks at her.

"Oh okay." Ashlyn said in reply to Jack almost having all the equipment they needed. "Is there anything you would like me to carry? Probably not sensitive electronics though." Ashlyn said before gesturing to her clothes, at this point more heavily damp then outright wet. "I-" She had begun to speak before the command was spoken and she seemingly froze in place, eyes staring forward and locked as if she was a robot and someone had hit sleep mode, she made no movement or sound.

He grins softly as her instructions took complete hold, he waves a hand before her eyes a moment. “Perfect... I have your first order my dear... When Olivia leaves your cabin at night... You will think nothing of it and go back to sleep... And dream your special dreams... Do you understand Ashlyn...” He stares at her, right in her eyes, wondering what her reaction will be to her first order.

Ashlyn remained entirely taciturn as Jack spoke and instructed her before softly nodding as he finished, the command taking hold and instructing her to not take notice for specifically tonight when Olivia left.

He smirks and steps closer, he reaches up and rubs his fingers against her cheek. “Such a beautiful girl... And so easy to capture...” He looks her over “You’re going to be such a good little girl for me... Aren’t you Ashlyn... Following my orders will excite you like nothing before...” He cups her breasts and gently squeezes them, rubbing her nipples. “My voice will be in your dreams... Commanding you my little one...”

Apart from the hairs that raised to answer him Ashlyn remained still, until he asked her if she would be a good girl, a slow nod all the answer she gave even as his hand reached to cup and squeeze her above average chest, her nipples began to harden beneath the assault but she stayed quiet and unmoving, a living, poseable doll for him to play with

He chuckles softly and lets her go “Hmm... We’ll have to work on your reactions...” He tips her chin up “Next time you are like this... You will be more relaxed and responsive...” Of course by the next time, she’ll have had a few dreams to work her up. He hoped eventually the robot would fade to just another side of her that belongs only to him. “Count to three and you’ll return to normal...” He sits down again to ‘tie’ his shoes as he was doing before.

Another soft nod was her simple answer to yet another command, her ears listening intently to whatever he could say next which happened to be the release command. "1...2...3." The young girl batting her eyelashes for a few seconds as the scales lifted from her eyes, she could feel her previously soft nipples now hard and rubbing against the material, a blush appearing as she tried to think of why and attempting to subtly hide it, she shifted her body away from Jack slightly.

He sits up after tying them and smiles at her “Ready to go?” He picks up his stuff and smiles at her, acting as if nothing was different. “We now need to set up the screen... Should we pull out the benches... Or have everyone bring out blankets... It is a movie before bed...” He asked, walking towards the door “Would you like to change your clothes now? Or just let them dry as we work?” He was very pleased with how she was responding to his commands, he couldn’t wait to see her after a few nights of her personal sessions.

"Umm yeah I guess." Her voice was a little shaky but she seemed to mostly be in command of herself as she stood and tried to act as if nothing had happened, knowing that any big movements could lead her to being glanced at more rather then less. "Oh blankets sounds nice, like a mix between a picnic and a movie." A smile being brought to her face as she imagined herself snuggled up against Olivia. "Umm yeah I might change my clothes now, might catch a cold if I wait to long." Ashlyn began to slowly walk back to the cabins. "You sure you don't need a hand carrying anything? I can do that before I change?"

He glances back at her and smiles “It’s fine, I can manage until you get back... I don’t want you catching a cold out here... That would ruin your summer...” He leads her outside and turns to head to the shed to get the screen while she went to change. He brings everything to the fire pit area and puts it down. He then goes to grab the extra blankets to cover the ground somewhat for the girls.

When Ashlyn returns, he had her help him set up the screen and then he got the projector read and made sure it was in place. “Ashlyn... Should we make some popcorn? I have a large pot for over the fire...”

"Okay..." She said a little worried, she came out to help and so far had done nothing, she quickly stripped down, throwing every item she had worn in the cabin hamper before getting redressed, Olivia had played a little prank on her, replacing all her underwear and bras before they left with considerably more lacey and sexual choices, something which Ashlyn was only okay with due to how wild it drove Olivia, Ashlyn grabbed out a purple lace bra and panty set and put them on before covering herself in her big warm and fluffy pink pyjamas and finally getting out a spare set of runners. "Warm, comfortable. This is the way." She stretched and felt the thinner material on the underwear ride up a little. "She's so lucky I can't stay mad at her." Ashlyn said with a grin before finally stepping back out and going to help Jack. "Oh popcorn sounds good, it wouldn't be a movie night without it!" She agreed with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom