Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

He grins and slowly lets her throat go as she finally did as told, he then slowly wraps his arm around her waist. “That’s my girl...” He could see that her pants were soaked and it made him grin, the power he had over her. He moves them to kneel, and tips her chin up so she’s mostly looking at him. He waits for he eyes to focus again and leans close, kissing her deeply, then pulling back. “You truly belong to me little slut... Now we have to clean you up so we can finish this contest...” He glances at his watch, this hadn’t taken long at all, the girls would still be looking. He stands and picks her up, jogging over to their cabin to help her change.

After he let go of her throat her body instinctively took a deep breath, the violent spasms normally associated with her orgasm seemingly hitting like an aftershock, she didn't know how long she was in that strange state of half awake, her eyes twitched for a few moments before clearing up and focusing back on Jack barely having a moment to think before he planted a deep kiss on the still out of breath girl who breathed through her nose for a few solid seconds before answering his kiss with her own and finally letting out a moan, when he pulled back and spoke she seemed confused. "Clean? W-what?" Roslyn looked around in a daze and attempted to move her still tingly legs before finally feeling the wet patch that ran down her thighs. "S-sorry master..." She said weakly before being picked up, her head resting sofly on his shoulder as her body was still attempting to reboot from the sudden and powerful experience that drained her so completely.

He smirks down at her as they enter the cabin “You’re sorry for following my orders...” He sits her on his bed and rubs her cheek “You did as told pet... Don't be sorry...” As she was still out of it, he removes her pants and panties and looks her over. “Did it feel good my pet...” He stands and moves to get her new clothes and a cloth for her thighs. He gently cleans her up and helps her redress, she had done very well and he would reward her extra tonight. “You need to be alert now Pet... The girls in the woods...” He takes her hand to help her back to the starting point.

The statement confused the still quite dazed girl, Roslyn felt the cushioning of the bed beneath her and the feeling of her master undressing and cleaning her was almost relaxing enough to send her to sleep in fact it was only stopped as Jack spoke again and helped her up, even as the two walked she still seemed a little off as she attempted to snap out of her fugue state and focus, thankfully after a few minutes it started to come back to her, the entire last 20 minutes becoming a very messy blur as if some distant dream. "W-what happened?" That had certainly been the closest she had gotten to passing out and not gone under. She honestly struggled to recall it, she looked down and seemed confused at the new clothes that she wore. "W-what?"

Jack chuckles at her softly and looks back to her as they walked. “Did you feel so good your brain turned off...” He gives her hand a squeeze, then soon lets go as they arrive back at the starting point. “I gave you a little lesson... You quite enjoyed it... But you had to change clothes...”

Roslyn turned to look up at Jack with confusion. "W-what?" She asked as she still struggled to recall before he pointed out her...lesson. "N-no I don't remember..." Roslyn was embarrassed now, what did they do? What happened to put her in such a state, she could feel a roughness in her neck and a mildly sore throat, her hand moving to rub over it. "W-what did we do?"

He had moved away from her to get a few maps for themselves, as it was time for them to enter the woods. He looks back at her and smirks “You really don’t remember do you...” As he gets things ready for them, he starts to explain things to her. While also keeping an eye out for anyone close enough to hear them.

Roslyn tried as hard as she could to remember, the more she focused on it the more the blurred memory bled away. "Not...not really. did you choke me?" She asked vaguely remembering the feeling but certainly currently feeling the marks that were sure to show up later. "Am I going to have to wear something to hide my neck?" She asked half-jokingly. Roslyn listened to the explanation, embarrassed at what had happened, how she had all but wet herself and essentially passed out, not to mention given him a massive ego boost by cumming just by being choked and told dirty nothings. Once he had finished she listened out for anyone of the campers currently looking for the last checkpoint where they would find Roslyn at the peak of a thankfully reasonably bare hill that gave her the lay of the land while Jack would be checking the more hidden areas around that kids had gotten lost in in the past.

Finally she saw a team who upon seeing Roslyn ran with renewed vigour despite obviously quite exhausted by the experience at the head of the team, as expected was Ashlyn, Roslyn waved at the group as they got closer. "Congrats guys first team, you win!" A few of them gave exhausted thumbs up, some decided to take a seat, one of them even laying face down on the ground as they struggled to lower their heart rate. "Don't worry guys you've earned a break, do you all still have some water?" The one that had laid down shook her head no while the rest fumbled for their bottles of water, Roslyn pulled out her handy excercise bottle that almost never left her person and handed it to the girl. "Here you go sweetheart, just drink it slow stitches can hurt."

“I did... You asked me to... But I was gentle enough that it shouldn't show...” He chuckles softly, then splits from her and heads into the woods. He kept quiet, but looked around for any girls in distress or just plain lost. So far he hadn’t found anyone, who’ve was a good thing for the most part.

While the girls around her waited and recovered Roslyn picked up her radio, lifting up her wrist till her watch was in view. "Okay girls you have 30 minutes left before time's up, but make sure not to rush, don't want you getting hurt okay?" She lowered her wrist to see another weary group slowly shuffle up towards them and much like the first group all but collapse to the ground including the young and unfit Ash who was in much the same state as the other girl laying face down, Roslyn taking her half empty bottle and offering it to him, still unaware of his difference to the rest of the group, for a moment he didn't even think of who offered the drink, happily downing the last of the bottle. "Just rest up guys, it's not an easy course is it?" She asked with a grin, displaying an energy that no one else in either group could even approach.

Jack heard his walkie continues through the woods, coming across one group and smiles. “Get a little turned around? That’s ok... Head back that way...” He shows them the direction and makes a note in his notebook.

Once all the groups were back, he walks up to Roslyn and looks over the girls. “Guess it was harder then they were expecting...” He leans closer to her and whispers “How did your pet hold up...” He then steps away “Ok girls... Since that was a hard task... How about a swim for a few hours? Cool off and relax...”

Olivia's group was 2nd last to arrive and the final group was the one that Jack had pointed in the correct direction, the girls from the first group by now had recovered while everyone was still panting, Olivia and Ashlyn sitting near one another but feeling to hot and sweaty to touch and for once Olivia's mind seemed entirely empty of Roslyn, focused to much on her own breathing and temperature, all the girls let out a low energy cheer as Jack talked about the pool, Roslyn stuck with a silly grin from his question as she looked over Olivia. The walk back to the camp was slow and once they finally reached the pool most of the girls jumped in and simply lazily floated, enjoying the refreshing water on their skin. "She looks a tad worn out I think, obviously hit them harder then they thought."

Once back at camp and by the pool, jack moves over to Roslyn again, he had glanced at Olivia. “You should reward her some how...” He then leaves to go and grab cold drinks for the girls, bringing out a large cooler from the mess hall. “Help yourselves... I don’t want anyone passing out on me...” He smiles and glances around the group of them again, then moving to sit at the edge of the pool.

Roslyn couldn't help but grin at the girls who each occasionally let out a long sigh of relief as they floated around, Roslyn herself debating going and getting changed, none of the girls had bothered, clearly to exhausted to find the energy for it, even Ash was on his back floating. "I'm trying to think of something, but I'll let her rest first." Roslyn said with a smile as Jack left to get them drinks and when he returned with the cooler most of the girls slowly made there way to the pools edge, just out of reach of it, Roslyn began handing out cans and bottles to them as they treaded water for as long as their drink lasted, a few minutes later a line of empty cans and bottles lining the pool near the cooler, she slowly collected the cans and put them into the recycling before without any warning suddenly running to jump and cannonball into the water, splashing those still floating and unprepared, including Jack on the side of the pool.

Jack smiles as he watches the girls relaxing and soon getting their drinks. “If you need more to drink just ask...” He watches Roslyn take the can to recycle, then his eyes widen “No! Roslyn... Don’t you...” Splash! “Dare...” He said after spitting out some water and wiping his face off. He glares at her slightly, but he was only teasing.

A couple of the girls let out a big laugh, hearing Jack talk to Roslyn, while others seemed nothing but confused as to what happened, both in relation to Roslyn and the laughter. Roslyn finally poked her head out of the water, shooting a playful look at Jack with her tongue poking out. Most of the girls seemed to slowly gather around Roslyn, starry eyed even despite their exhaustion, Olivia included and Roslyn hid an evil grin, once Olivia was close enough and the girls were either to distracted or tired to notice she reached out, fingers softly rubbing through the girls clothes, Olivia almost let out a shocked moan but bit her lip and hid it.

As Jack was slightly drying himself off, he looks over as the girls gather around Roslyn. He also noticed the sudden look on Olivia’s face, he smirks, then slips his soaked shirt off. He leans back to relax and watch everyone for a bit.

Olivia couldn't help but notice the other girls that seemed to slowly swarm Roslyn, clearly she wasn't the only one that had her eyes set on the woman but right now she was to focused on keeping quiet, thankfully none of the other girls seemed to notice, the sun on the water being reflective and the fact that most of the girls were treading water meant it just seemed Roslyn was holding her arm out to balance herself, thankfully Ashlyn was just lazily floating about near by.

Jack had caught some views himself after he slipped the shirt away, his abs attracting the not so subtle attention of some girls, acting as if they were merely glancing his way, one Tamara, a short blonde girl with a decent rack seemingly the only one taking prolonged looks, biting her lip but turning away and acting cool if Jack looked in her direction. Clearly she was one of the few girls who had no interest in Roslyn and possibly even the other girls around her.

Jack was quite watchful of each of the girls, but it wasn’t that bad with only 16. So he did notice when one girl kept her eyes on him, but pretended he didn’t. After a few minutes of her starring, he lifts his arms and gives a nice stretch. Maybe he wouldn’t need Roslyn's help with All the girls at camp, he might just be able to help himself to this one, he made a mental note to look her up later.

“So girls... Did you like today’s activity? Maybe next time without a time factor?” He leans back “We still have to pick tonight’s movie... Where are the winning team?” He glances around the pool.

Tamara was sure he noticed but like Jack quite enjoyed the game, despite her young age she was by no means inexperienced, in fact she probably had enjoyed more partners then all the girls here combined, possibly even including Jack, she knew men enjoyed the chase and also that working here surrounded by girls in theory that he couldn't lay his hands on would be torture, she was going to rectify that for him and put another notch on her bedpost.

Most of the girls seemed to ignore Jack's comment about enjoying the activity, most even shooting him a little bit of a glare as they were still so sore although 3 out of 4 of the winning team had bright smiles and answered some form of positive and soon all collected to talk about their selection but quickly reached an agreement. "Tangled!" The girls shouted together with a grin, still unaware of the lewd act being performed behind them as Roslyn even pushed her finger deeper, only being stopped from entering Olivia by the layers of clothing, Olivia's legs clamped together as she struggled to hide the sounds and face she wanted to make.

Jack smirks slightly, he knew these girls wouldn’t like too much activity, but it was good to wear them down. He glances back to Roslyn and Olivia and smirks slightly before looking away. It was already clear just how wrapped Olivia was around Roslyn’s fingers. He couldn’t wait to get a hold of her former girlfriend, that would be fun.

He looks at Tamara and gives her a slight grin before standing up, she seemed quite confident, he was sure he wasn’t going to be her first. He grins as he stretches again, but he would be her last.

Roslyn waited for the other girls to be distracted, the girls shouting out their movie choice being the best time and shot a wink at Olivia before pulling her hand away, leaving the well endowed girl wanting as Roslyn swam over to the edge of the pool and pulled herself out, giving the female inclined girls a lovely view of her shapely butt in tight and wet pants before she finished climbing out and stood up. "Alright Tangled it is, do you want me to set up the projector or would you prefer to do it?" Roslyn said while looking at Jack, two of the crowd in the pool seemed to be struggling a little at the moment, Olivia for obvious reasons and the view had given Ash an uncomfortable hard on.

Tamara did little to hide a confident smile, once again sneaking glances of Jack, still making sure to look away whenever he looked in her direction to give him the feeling of the chase.

Jack turns to Roslyn as she got out and smiles at her “I think you’ve set up enough today... I can set up the movie area... Can I have a volunteer to help me while the rest of the girls continue to swim?” He slowly scans o serve pool, by the slight look on Olivia and Ash’s faces, the didn’t want out of the water yet for other reasons.

"Sounds good." Roslyn said, stretching slowly, not to tease but simply because thats what she did when she got out of the pool although it certainly gave everyone in the pool a good look at Roslyn's curves and how she could use them.

Tamara debated raising her hand but thought better of it, she couldn't give the game away just yet, he would have to come to her, teased and exhausted of the game. It was instead Ashlyn who raised her hand, momentarily taking her eyes off Roslyn. "I'll help." The sweet girl offered and swam towards the ladder of the pool and slowly climbed out, the girls taking the time to enjoy that view too.

So she wanted to play hard to get, well, he could enjoy that too. He smiles at Ashlyn and nods “Thanks.. Would you like to dry off first? I don’t mind waiting for you to change...” He was slowly leading her back towards the cabins, maybe he could start with her while they were alone.

Back
Top Bottom