Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Jack smirks and continues, thrusting a bit faster now. “That’s a good little slave...” He rubs her clit slowly now, thrusting faster. “Do you admit I own this body...” He then pulls her up and puts one leg on the bed, lifting her leg as well. She’s now spread open and facing Olivia on the bed as he continues to fuck her. “That I can control how you feel...” Feeling her close, he slows down again and kisses her neck, looking at the girl on the bed over her shoulder. “I’m all you’ll ever need or want...” He starts to speed up again “I’m your Master and your Owner... You do as you’re told... And I reward you...” He makes her look at Olivia “So if I ask for this girl to be your slave... What is your answer...” He thrusts and rubs her clit hard now, wanting to throw her over her clif of pleasure.

"Y-yes master you own me all of me!" She answered quickly before he turned them towards the bed, spreading her in Olivia's direction, her body on full display for the sleeping girl and it only made it all the sexier, she was building up, her body preparing to explode as it felt like electricity was running through her when her master slowed, prolonging her desire. "Y-yes master! Y-your all~" Her voice cracking with a moan as he sped up, his voice in her ear as he thrust again and again faster and faster each thrust causing a slap against her soft ass. "Y-yes! I'll make her mine master! She'll be my slave! Because thats what master wants!" With that she suddenly screamed out in pleasure, her body locking up as she began to squirt, small splashes landing on Olivia's face as the scream awoke her, for a moment shock filled her features.

She looked up at Roslyn, still in the throes of sudden and powerful pleasure, her face contorted into a thing so overtaken by desire that even Ashlyn had never replicated but seeing the girl that had overtaken her dreams in such a state, the girl that she desired to take control over her in every way she couldn't help but get turned on at the sight, a wetness suddenly forming between her legs as she stared up slack jawed at the beautiful woman that clearly had fallen to her knees at Jack's hand...she wanted Roslyn...but there was a part of her that was curious, unable to fully comprehend that she had already enjoyed it the night before, her memory hazy and patchy as if a twisted dream.

Jack grins and watches the girl as his little slut finally hits her peak, he saw the way she looked at her. He snakes his hand around as Roslyn was starting to come down and rubs her clit quickly. He waits for Olivia to notice him looking at her. “You want to feel like she’s feeling... You have to work for it... My little pet here will teach you...” He finally stops and slowly pulls from Roslyn, then spreading her lips to show Olivia how she’s still twitching. He nips her neck softly “Tell your new toy how it felt my pet...”

Roslyn suddenly felt like and looked like she had been hit by electricity, her entire body spasming violently as Jack's hand focused on her clit, her head thrown back and looking to the ceiling as a loud moan left her lips much to the surprise of Olivia who had considered her so dominant before, for a moment she looked at the man doing this to her and noticed his focus on her, a large blush filling her cheeks as she looked back at Roslyn while he spoke, chest rising and falling fast while she remained vocally silent. She watched as Roslyn almost collapsed when Jack pulled from her, as if his erection was the only thing keeping her body stiff and then he spread the quivering woman's lips, she could see the wetness, could see her body twitch from even the slightest touch, she remembered tasting it...she wanted to again when she noticed Jack's cum leaking from her however she stopped and stared, the thick, white, viscous liquid slowly dribbling from her and now forming a line down her thigh.

"H-heaven~" Roslyn moaned out in reply to her master as she fell forward, her head landing against Olivia's thigh with the pleasure addled look still adorning her face. "P-please master don't stop~ I know we said just once but please...one more...so she can see~" Roslyn making an excuse and hoping it would stick as Olivia looked down at what seemed to be a mirror of herself, she was begging Jack much like Olivia had imagined begging Roslyn, why was she turned on by this? She had never thought about men before, straight sex had never had any appeal and now seeing the woman she desired more then anything in the world being taken by a man she was jealous, but not soley jealous...

Jack chuckles as Roslyn falls forward, and smirks at her words. “On one condition... You make her cum with you... Give her a small taste... Let her enjoy pleasure while you do...” He holds her hips and starts to rock against her again. “Hurry pet... Before I change my mind...” He doesn’t slip into her until she does as told.

Roslyn didn't bat an eye when he gave his condition her hands already moving for the blanket, Olivia however looked at him with a mix of confusion and desire. "W-what?" She asked as her eyes focused on Roslyn's scrambling hands, at first Olivia covered herself before Roslyn focused her eyes, for a moment losing that crazed look.
"Move your hands and open your legs for me~ Now~" The words were filled with moans but Olivia shivered at the command, even letting out a little moan herself as she fulfilled the request, making no argument as she moved her hands for Roslyn and gave her unrestricted access to her pussy, the feverish looking actions from the girl returned, Roslyn diving in to begin licking at Olivia, much to the girls pleasure.

"O-ohhhhh~" Feeling the toned woman's hands squeeze at the flesh on her outer thighs and that tongue eagerly flick her lips before pushing deeper immediately having an effect, her soft nipples hardening on her ample chest while the vague wetness quickly turned into a stream.

“That’s my good slut...” He grins down at her and gives her ass a nice smack, then slips back into her. He looks to Olivia and grins “So... You like my little pet do you... If you want to keep being her play thing, you’ll learn to do as you’re told...” He was thrusting into her at a steady pace, he smacks her ass again. “Because Roslyn here belongs to me...” He speeds up and smirks “Slow down slave... Just tease her... I want her to hear me...” He commands Roslyn and picks up speeds as he obeys. “Tell me you’ll be a good girl and I’ll let you cum for her...”

Roslyn let out a loud groan against Olivia after Jack's hand landed, the vibration making her ball her toes for a moment before Roslyn's eyes crossed as she found herself suddenly being thrust into again but it didn't stop her from her 'duty' as she licked, even pulling Olivia closer and pushing her legs further apart much to the girl's embarrassment as Jack decided to speak to her, telling her what would be required, another slap came down causing Roslyn to scream in pleasure as Olivia struggled to think, struggled to even understand her situation, what the hell was happening here? Her dream had come true and then become so twisted, she didn't know what to say as Roslyn slowed down, teasing her.

Roslyn could see the confusion, the indecision building, without a word she, much to her own disappointment, pulled away from her master, climbing over Olivia, until her ears were pressed softly against her ear, hands reaching down to pin the girls hands to her side. "Say it...say you'll be a good girl, that you'll be my plaything...my pet...my slut~ Say it now~ Or Master won't let it happen~" At first feeling her body pinned beneath Roslyn sent a pang of desire through her, clear and unchallenged, the soft words spoken were as smooth as silk and for a moment she forgot Jack was even in the room her eyes glazing as those lips so close to her ears continued to speak, she didn't hear anything past 'Say it now~' Interpreting it as an order and nothing but willing to please Roslyn.

"I'll be a good girl~ Let me be your plaything~ Your pet~ Y-your...your slut~" She gasped loudly as Roslyn leaned in and kissed before nibbling on Olivia's neck, remembering her weak spot from the night before as fingers slid from Olivia's hand to start fingering her hard and fast.

Jack was a bit surprised, but then just grins and lets her do her thing. When she got Olivia to submit and was rewarding her, he gets up behind her and lifts her hips. “Very good my pet... But she doesn’t cum before you do... Make her watch you being my lovely doll...” He holds her hips and starts a hard rough pace, slapping her ass now and then. He knew now, no matter how far gone she was, she’d still obey an order. “Make her beg you...”

Roslyn's entire body stiffened as she felt him push back in, giving her no chance to adjust again to the feeling as he thrust hard and fast, her ass stinging as each slap left it more red and covered in hand prints. "M-master~" She moaned out in pure pleasure as she got close, Olivia's eyes forced to focus on Roslyn's face due to the girls hands holding her face now. "Watch me cum on master's cock~" She said as her tongue hung limply from her lips, dots of saliva forming on Olivia's chest as she suddenly came, eyes twitching as she felt her body ripple, Roslyn began to squirt again, covering the bed beneath her in her juices, her entire body threatening to collapse under her as each ripple hit.

The sight was enough to push Olivia close to the edge to even without Roslyn's hands working her pussy. and even though Roslyn didn't really perceive the order she knew she would have to follow. "Please Roslyn c-can I cum~ Please~ I want to feel like that too~"

Jack just grins and and thrusts deep, filling her again as she came and rubbing her ass softly to help soothe it. He leans closer and licks her ear, whispering “Very good slave... Now reward your pet...” He held her and didn’t pull out until she had made Olivia cum, knowing he was basically holding her up.

He steps back to clean himself up, he looks over the girls on his bed and grins. “You have an hour... I want you dressed and ready for the day... Meet me in my room when you’re done... Understand Roslyn... Both of you ready in one hour...”

The masochistic Roslyn moaned out loud as she felt her master's hands soothingly rub her reddened ass, sending tingles throughout her body as she was still recovering, the lick on her ear causing her every muscle to contract, tightening and milking his cock while it was still in her. "Y-yes master~" She struggled out as her tongue hung from her open lips before her hands began to move again even though it was a struggle, her shaking fingers finding the wet entrance to the entranced girl beneath her as she planted a deep moan filled kiss on her new toy, the girl soon screaming from the touch of her dream woman, muffled only by that womans lips.

When Jack finally stepped back and pulled from her Roslyn collapsed on Olivia but it didn't seem to stop either of them enjoying each other, both of them so shut off in their makeout and exploratory session they didn't even hear Jack, both of them simply absorbed in each others touch and taste.

After a few moments of watching her and not getting a response, he steps closer. “One hour slave... Or no rewards today... Understood?” He pulls her head up by her hair to make her look at him. With her response he leaves them be and heads to his own room.

He starts to get a few things out for Olivia and Roslyn for the day. He got a few toys for the girls to wear under their clothes. When they were ready he handed them to Roslyn. “You pick what she wears and how she uses it...”

Once again Roslyn and Olivia seemed to absorbed in exploring each other to notice Jack, not until he pulled Roslyn back by her hair, the horny woman looking up at him with desire, expecting him to go another round with them only to make another command. "Y-yes master...o-one hour~" Olivia groaned at the time limit but Roslyn flatly agreed, it was best to behave and not attract punishment, there was no pleasure to be had in it. So when Jack left the two came back together again but Roslyn made one caveat. "1 more time...then we have to meet master~" The two began to vigorously explore each other again, their hands running over every curve until they finally moved into the 69 position, both eagerly licking the other in their pleasure driven states, moans and screams muffled by their lovers body.

Her limit of 1 rang false, the two cumming multiple times and Roslyn suddenly snapping to in a panic not knowing how long they had been going at it, both of them jumped up and got ready quickly, and messily, while they managed to wipe each other down and clean off their faces by the time they ran through Jack's door it was clear how much of a rush they had been in, hair a mess and clothes in a dishevelled state, a strap on Roslyn's top didn't hang from her shoulder, her pants backwards, Olivia's dress looked like it had been through a war with the dirt from last night on it.

"I...what do you mean master?" She asked confused and looking at the collection of toys. "Right now? I thought you wanted us to get ready?" She said, voice still out of breath.

He looks them over when the finally arrive and frowns. “You’re not even ready yet... Just look at you both...” He then looks to Roslyn and smirks “And I do want you ready... But it’s your pets first day of training... She needs to learn how it feels...” He walks closer to Olivia and smiles “If your mistress tells you to wear a toy under your clothes... What is your response...” He stares at her, while they fix themselves and Roslyn decides on a toy.

Roslyn looked down at the floor as Jack pointed out the fact that they were dishevelled and not ready, Roslyn and Olivia still confused about what Jack considered 'ready' Both of them had assumed he meant dressed but judging from his tone he alluded to something else, that was when he focused on Olivia, the question coming out and Olivia's eyes going wide. "Y-yes...mistress?" She said nervously before both Roslyn and Olivia looked at each other and finally understanding. Before they were moved to get redressed and cleaned up and Roslyn asked to make a choice. "I...ummm...oh this one!" At first she was looking for something basic, something that wouldn't make it to difficult for Olivia, but she spotted one toy, one she greatly disliked the feeling and idea of, and if Olivia had it that meant she was immune. She held up the little silver buttplug with a fake blue gemstone on the non receiving end.

Jack smirks “Right answer... You’re a fast learner...” He was looking over them again when Roslyn picked a toy up, he tilts his head a bit. “You sure... Has she ever used anything like that before...” He looks or over “Does this one vibrate or not...” He hasn’t really looked over his anal toy, it wasn’t really a big thing for him. He looks back to Olivia “Tell me what you and your girl have done together...”

"I'm sure!" She said so quickly it surely betrayed her thoughts, Jack had only used the toy on her once but Roslyn had hated every second of it, although she was sure he enjoyed watching her fidget. "No it doesn't." She answered him before he turned to Olivia.
"What we've done? Umm I mean....We've umm..." Olivia was clearly embarrassed to talk about this to Jack, she looked up at him with wide eyes before Roslyn came over and whispered in her ear, the two of them whispering back and forth quietly. Roslyn pulling back and speaking. "Just what you've seen master..and heard about." At the mention that Jack knew about everything her face went bright red.

He watched the exchange between the two and frowns a bit, then smirks. “You’ll have to get your pet over her fright of talking to me Roslyn...” He looks them over again “Now... You two are no where near ready for the day... You look like you slept in the woods... But the dirt on your clothes helps Olivia... With the story I gave your girl...” He steps closer again “There’s another thing... Your girl... You’re going to help me make her mine... Any arguments... And I keep you from my pet...” He pulls Roslyn to him “I tell her to not touch you... And you become a ghost to her...” He grins, knowing how much she already clearly wanted to be with Roslyn.

"Y-yes master...I'll do my best I just don't think shes really been with men that much..." Olivia nodded nervously as Roslyn hoped it would be a good enough excuse. Olivia looked down at her clothes as he bought up that it may work in their favour before she suddenly went wide eyed at his next statement. "Y-you want Ashlyn? What are you going to do with her?" It was clear she cared about her, even despite actively participating in an affair, now multiple affairs and the threat to keep Roslyn from her being far more effective then it should have been but still the nervous girl stared towards him. "Ashlyn's a sweet girl..."

Jack stares at Olivia and smiles “She is a very sweet girl... And I’d like her to be mine... She won’t be hurt if that’s what you’re worried about...” He turns to Roslyn and pulls her closer “Have I ever hurt you my little slave...” He leans down to slowly lick and kiss at her neck, one hand on her breast, just squeezing softly. He continues to tease Roslyn and looks to Olivia again. “She’s just going to have some private lessons with me... Teaching her some new things...” He lets Roslyn go and steps to Olivia “You just have to give her something for me, then send her to me... And you’ll be rewarded with Roslyn’s company for a few hours... Understand...”

Olivia listened intently as he explained before pulling Roslyn closer. "Not unless I asked you too master~" She whimpered out a moan in reply as she remembered all the times he choked her, that strong grip that made her lose feeling in her fingers, the loss of control that made her crumble to pieces in a moment, she cooed as his lips found her neck and his hand, her breast, enjoying the sensation of his touch. Olivia obviously was quite affected by the display, watching Roslyn melt against him with no effort on his part. wishing instead that Roslyn was doing that to her, suddenly he stopped and Jack stepped towards her and made the process clear. "A-as long as you won't hurt her...and she doesn't find out about me and Roslyn...I-I guess I can help." She was jealous about the idea of anyone touching Ashlyn, that was her domain but she wanted Roslyn even more and having what he said would be hours of time alone with her...that was to much to pass up.

Ash was waiting impatiently outside, the skirt and colourful stockings still thankfully enough to trick the girls with his effeminate figure, he had managed to catch 4 of the girls on his camera last night, Jack wanted something over them, now he could have it, the young man feeling like he had a steel resolve, unbreakable this time, he was going to get his time with Roslyn.

Jack smiles and kisses her forehead “That’s a good girl...” He then turns back to Roslyn “Get you and your pet ready for the day... You don’t have long before breakfast... Don’t forget her toy...” He gave Roslyn a soft kiss and left his room, heading for the door to go and check on the rest of the girls. Once he opened the door though, he saw his new little spy, he smirks. “Well... I trust you have something for men sweety...” He checks his watch, he still had time, he leads ‘her’ around back of the cabin and crosses his arms. “Well...”

Olivia couldn't deny that she felt jealous about the way that Roslyn looked at Jack, he had her wrapped around his finger so tightly that she wouldn't dare defy him, but any frustration at that fact vanished each time Roslyn's attention turned to her such as now when Roslyn turned to finish the two of them getting ready, including with a sly grin holding up the toy, a toy she already knew the function of even though neither her nor her partner had ever tried anything like that. Roslyn held the toy out for Olivia. "You don't want it going in dry now~" Olivia should have found the idea disgusting, she normally did but she was willing to do anything to prove to Roslyn how willing she was, she opened her mouth and lubed up the toy only for Roslyn to remove it and motion for her to spin, Olivia held up her messy dress and Roslyn pulled her panties down and with a few long groans the toy popped in, although uncomfortable the girl let out a meek little moan clearly having a far different experience to her mistress. Roslyn pulled up her panties and the two finished getting ready, heading out to show she was okay.

"Don't call me sweety!" Ash angrily grumbled, he still hadn't looked up at Jack yet. "You wanted something I have something, involving 4 of the girls here." Ash pulled out a memory card for a moment before slipping it back in his pocket. "But you don't get it until I get my time with Roslyn, no debates or arguements, give me Roslyn or you don't get it." Ash finally looked Jack in the eye, doing his best to hold his steely expression but already showing some signs of nervousness, there was something about him that broke Ash down no matter how angry or determined he was.

Jack smirks “Would you rather I can you son... If the dress fits... Sweety...” He looks him over as he says he had some dirt on for of the girls, then smirks slightly as he guesses which girls. He went to reach for the memory card before Ash put it away again and gave his terms. He thinks a moment, then grins, hearing the two leave the cabin. “Ok... Meet tonight out in the woods... At the clearing from before... After the girls from your bunk are asleep...”

Back
Top Bottom