Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

"M-mast-" Her speech was once again interrupted as he shifted her position once more forcing her to ride him in a cowgirl position before he placed his mouth over hers, stifling her screams while she rode him like her life depended on it, her eyes closed as she felt their tongues dance, juices flowing from her like a dam that was falling apart, her arms looped behind his neck, her fingers scratching up his back, leaving a mark for sure

“Mmm...” He breaks the kiss after a few minutes to catch his breath and smirks at her. “That’s my good little slave...” He holds her hips and makes sure to thrust deep, one hand cupping her cheek. “Nothing but pleasure in that empty head of yours...” He knee she was way beyond understanding him, but it was fun to tease her. “The perfect little slut...” He grins and rocks his hips faster “Cum for your owner slave... Show me that broken look you do so well...” He grins and watches her closely, keeping her ‘looking’ at him.

She felt like she was going to break, physically and mentally as she looked at her master, his sudden spirited thrusts from holding her hips that buried in her as deep as he could manage,the fact that he didn't seem to care about the noises she made, egging her on to show him that broken look that he loved so much, wordlessly she reached with both hands and guided the hand on her cheek to her throat...she was going to cum, she was going to explode and she wanted every drop of pleasure she could milk.

He watches as she slowly, with shaky hands, move his own to her throat and grins. “Ah... Still a bit of you in there my pet... Ok, you earned a reward...” He continues to stare at her and slowly and gently starts to grip her neck, careful to not squeeze enough to leave a mark, but cut off most of her air. “That’s it my doll... Cum for your Master... Like a good little slut...” He was holding back his moans to keep control of her, groaning slightly as he feels her starting to ripple around him. “Cum little slave...”

Her fingers tightened on his wrist as he began to cut off her air, weak gasps punctuating her moans now, her face slowly turning red as her eyes crossed, her body gearing up to cum before all at once letting go with a violence she had never felt, it felt like she shattered, felt like she was tightening around him like a vice while simultaneously feeling like her body was so loose she couldn't move a muscle, her eyes fired up into the back of her head as she came, squirting explosively against her master, the only reason she didn't scream loud enough for everyone in the county to hear was because of his grip on her throat and then suddenly due to the violent action she felt what was left of her conciousness collapse, the expression that adorned her face something that looked like it should only happen in some perverse cartoon as she limply fell against him, eyes half open but iris' no where to be seen and her body momentarily spasming the moment any stimuli happened to her before collapsing limp once again.

He watched her, he watched the emotions and feelings flash through her eyes until the rolled back. He groans loudly as she clamps down on him, he bucks his hips up once more and fills her as she’s cumming. “F-Fuck...” He whispers and lets her throat go so he can hold her up as her body gives out. Panting, he holds her close a few minutes as he recovers slightly. He slowly lifts her off him and smirks at the mess she leaves behind, he lays her on the ground close to Olivia so he could get up and clean himself.

Roslyn was out, utterly unconcious, Olivia wasn't much better, occassionally twitching and releasing a tiny moan, her eyes descending but still unable to focus on anything, she was only awake in the broadest definition of the word. Both of the girls at least for the moment utterly mentally broken, unable and even unwilling to put up a fight to any treatment that could be laid upon them.

He stands and starts to clean himself up, then moves to clean the area a bit. He moves back over to his toys and looks them over, he smirks at their states. “Hmm... I do believe Olivia will make a fine addition to my growing collection... And given the right training... A very obedient and loyal little toy...” He cleans them up slightly before shouldering his bag of stuff and then picking the girls up. He slowly and silently makes his way back to the counsellor’s cabin.

He lays them both in Roslyn’s bed and covers them up. He’d let her believe that Roslyn gave her the best pleasure for now, then he’d break it to her once her real training began. He leaves the room and locks the door, just in case and heads to his own room.

The two girls hung limply on Jack's shoulders and while she began with moans Olivia soon faded into soft snores while Roslyn simply slept like the dead, even as she was laid down she didn't move while Olivia softly shuddered for at least half an hour before finally falling into a deeper sleep.

Roslyn awoke first, her legs still feeling like jelly from the night before, her head aching as she looked around the room confused, the previous night a blur that she struggled to put in the correct order.

Jack woke early because someone was knocking on the door to the cabin. He tosses on some clothes and heads to the door “Isn’t it a bit early? Breakfast isn’t even ready yet...” it was Olivia’s girlfriend, he glances back at the locked door behind him “Is everything ok? You look upset...” He looks around the front of the their cabins, making it look like he was lookin around for a problem.

Ashlyn did look a bit panicked, even as the door opened she continued to steal glances around herself, as if searching for someone. "N-no Olivia's gone missing and I'm worried something happened to her!" Ashlyn's hands wrung together as she spoke with a nerve filled voice. "Shes been weird the last few days and I'm just worried shes hurt herself have you seen her? Can you help me find her?

He looks down at her and pretends to be still tired “Olivia... Oh that’s right... No, she’s alright now... Roslyn found her last night on her rounds... Apparently she had tripped on her way to the bathroom... Bumped her head...” He smiles at her “She’s just resting... I’ll let you see her when she’s awake ok...” He steps out of the cabin and looks at her “Ashlyn right... It was nothing serious... We gave her some pain meds and kept her here to rest for the night, to keep an eye on her...”

Ashlyn looked up at him with wide eyes as he began explaining, her heart leaping into her throat as Jack explained Olivia had gotten hurt. "H-" She opened her mouth to ask how as Jack began to explain it, tears softly rolling down her cheeks as he comforted her, telling her everything with Olivia was okay. "Your sure? S-she's alright? Are you sure I can't see her now?" The news had helped a little, knowing where Olivia was helping to put her mind at ease but hearing she was hurt did the opposite, worry filling her thoughts.

He smiles at her “I’m quite sure Ashlyn... If it was serious we would have called for an ambulance... She’s just sleeping, in Roslyn’s room and she’s locked the door for safety... When she wakes up... I’ll call for you I swear...” He reaches out and gives her shoulder a light squeeze. “You go back to bed and rest, I’ll call for you when she’s awake... Just relax...”

"O-okay..." She muttered quietly as Jack offered words of reassurance that still didn't manage to quite settle her despite his insistance. The girl began to wander off, slowly walking back to the cabin to try and get some now much needed rest.

Jack smiles and watches her go, then closes the door and sighs. “That was a bit close...” He then smirks and moves towards Roslyn’s room, he unlocks the door and slowly enters. He moves closer to the bed to look the women over, he wondered how their new pet would take things. He leans down and kisses Roslyn on the cheek “Come on slave... Time to get up...”

Roslyn's eyes fluttered open, she had fallen back asleep softly cuddled up to Olivia for warmth, she looked up at Jack with a dumb look still mostly lost to sleeps spell as she blinked through her sleep heavy eyes. "M-master?" She asked before yawning and sitting up, her breasts unveiled as the blanket fell from her chest, her hand reaching down for stability and finding Olivia, her eyes focusing on the still sleeping girl. "Not a dream then...huh..."

Jack smiles and looks her over as she sits up, then chuckles softly. “No... Wasn’t a dream... And you need to get the two of you up... it’s almost morning... And her girlfriend was already here... I gave her some story about her falling last night and you finding her... So prepare her...” He leans down and gives her a nice hard kiss. “Mmm... You were wonderful last night by the way...”

Roslyn squinted at her master as he spoke, focusing as much as she could on him, hearing about Ashlyn's curiosity which could have caused some problems, she opened her mouth to speak but instead found his lips pressed against hers, her eyes shooting wide open as her body instinctively readied itself now, moaning meekly against his strong lips before he pulled away, Roslyn now looking completely awake as if she had taken several caffeine shots or had been electrically shocked. "T-thank you master~" She said with shaky breath as she stood revealing her naked self. "O-one time before you go?" She asked, her hand reaching for his chest and softly with one finger gliding downwards. She truly had become a creature of need.

He smirks at her “I suppose we can have a quick one... We have about an hours before we have to see the girls...” He tips her chin up and kisses her again, nipping her lip. “Bend over your side table... Our new pet should get a good look when she wakes up... Then maybe you can have some fun with her...” He steps away from the bed to remove his own clothing.

Roslyn purred out a moan as he agreed with no further prompting, expecting him to be a tease and tell her they had things to do and prepare for, she shivered with delight as he tipped her chin and planted another kiss on her, nibbling on her lip just to rile her up further, she wasted absolutely no time bending over for Jack, her pussy already wet for him, her body trained for his pleasure to such a point where even if she didn't want it her body would betray her regardless. "I-I can? W-what if she d-doesn't want it yet?"

Jack smirks and moves up behind her, then rocks against her slowly. “Then you teach her to be ready...” He pushes into her and goes slowly as he reaches around to tease her clit. “Besides... She is so wrapped around you’re fingers... I’m sure she’ll beg you before you even ask...” He smirks and starts to speed up, then smacks her ass and thrusts harder. “Will she be ready for today my slave...” He worked her up, making sure to keep her on edge until she answered.

"Y-yes master~" She said with a weak voice as she felt his body against her, his cock threatening to penetrate before suddenly pushing in and his hand reaching around for her clit, her legs almost giving out from the sudden stimulation, her nails scraped against the wooden night table as he sped up, the smack on her ass leaving a red hand print and forcing a loud moan from her lips, Olivia moving in her sleep in answer. "Y-yes master! I'll do my best! Oh god~" She thrust back towards him, her ass slapping and bouncing against his crotch, one hand reached from the table now to tease her nipple, pulling and softly twisting it as her master used her pussy

“That’s my girl... Nnn...” He looks to the bed and smirks at her, he pinched her clit slightly. “We’ll have her so well trained... She’ll get wet just looking at you...” He thrusts deeper “Is that what you want baby... Your own toy to control...”

Every little movement he made caused her to shiver and groan, body begging him even before she opened her mouth to speak. "I-I just need you master~" She said between her thrusts back against him. "If y-you like me being w-with her...controlling her~ I'll do it for you master~" She let out a scream of pleasure almost snapping Olivia awake, surely the truth Roslyn was letting out wouldn't be what the girl wanted to hear but while it was hot and empowering having Olivia at her beck and call nothing could replace the way Jack made her feel, to be in control was sexy...to lose it was intoxicating

Back
Top Bottom