Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

Even despite the onset of his nervousness Ash's eyes narrowed into a glare as Jack made his comment and once again referred to him as sweety...He expected Jack to make some sort of swipe for the memory card, his hand wrapped tightly around it to try and guard it but instead was delighted to hear him agree, a grin spreading over his lips. "Finally, I'll give it to you when you hand over Roslyn then." Ash started to walk away, over-brimming with confidence.

Jack chuckles and watches him go, the boy would be in for quite the surprise tonight. He’d have Roslyn and Olivia having fun together, teasing and pleasing. While he teased Ash, holding him back and making him watch, and if he was good, he might let him touch.

After a few minutes, he heads to the mess hall and looks for Roslyn before getting his own breakfast.

Ash beat Jack to the mess hall, sitting down with a group of girls and fitting in perfectly as he put on a girly voice once again, a necessary deception for his perverse plans.

Roslyn still had no idea of his trickery just assuming him to be another camper, Olivia was currently being hugged tightly by Ashlyn who was obviously still worried about her partners health despite being told that she was perfectly fine just a bit sore, her story helped by the occasional awkward motion but caused by a pleasurable source, the toy sitting in her ass, the girls were all finally eating, the worried Ashlyn even offering to feed Olivia, a smile on Roslyn's lips, she really was a sweethearted girl, it was a shame that innocence would be snuffed out soon. Roslyn herself sat down on a smaller table reserved for the councillors and ate as she watched over the large group.

Jack soon joined her and glances at her “I see Olivia is doing well... Any trouble getting her ready? Is she behaving nicely?” He starts to eat, then looks at her “What is on the schedule for today... What will our girls be doing...” He takes a drink and looks out over the room, first spotting Ash as he played female with the other girls. He then found Olivia, and smirks softly, and his future pet doting on her, she was too sweet. He wondered how her training would change her, he hoped not much.

"She's doing very well, playing her part nicely, I feel kind of bad having her lie to that girl though..." An unpleasant grimace coloured her features as she looked at the two of them. as he asked what was on the schedule for today. "Not quite sure, I've been...predisposed when I normally would be thinking about activities." Her playful smile returned as she looked back at Jack. "I'm thinking some lighthearted and fun activities, short things like maybe having more of a game day, tug of war, take them on the flying fox but I was also thinking orienteering, have some sort of prize for the winner maybe, any suggestions?"

He smiles at her “Don’t worry my Pet... I plan on taking wonderful care of that one... She is such a sweet one... I don’t want her to lose that...” He eats a bit more, listening to her plans and nods “That sounds good, a large play day... Orienteering huh... And what sort of prize did you have in mind exactly...” He goes back to eating and watching Olivia from the corner of his eye. “Is she enjoying her toy...”

Her smile grew hearing that Jack didn't want her to lose that, at least he thought about it, keeping her sweet like that but it confused her too, what was he planning on doing to her and how? "Well orienteering will take up most of the day, wasn't sure of a prize though, maybe they could pick a movie for movie night or something. Gotta think of something that isn't unfair for the other girls."

“We could have the girls vote down to 4-5 movies and the winner would get the last say? We have a projector so they could all watch it once it was dark...” He looks to her “Then after they all go to bed... We will be having another meeting in the woods... You and Olivia... She needs to be rewarded for behaving today...” He smirks “I’ll give her something to help Ashlyn sleep through the night... So no close calls...”

"That could work, sounds fair for all of them at least they get to narrow down some choices." Roslyn softly nodded as she thought about it. "I don't know how it isn't making her uncomfortable." Roslyn said, shifting in her seat as she remembered how much she hated that damned toy, before thinking about how little she would be able to refuse if Jack told her to wear it made her even more uncomfortable. "Y-yes of course m-Jack." She said JUST in case anyone was listening, everything else was pretty sketchy sounding but calling him by his title would set off every alarm bell. "Okay, if you run the girls through the course I'll go set up the clues and flags." Roslyn slipped from the table and left, heading towards the storeroom, whether Jack would admit it or not she was the more physically fit one, she would be able to lay the course faster then he could.

“She’s trying to impress you... I’m pretty sure she’s already wrapped tightly around your finger...” He smirks at her as she was about to slip and call him Master, he did enjoy that the title stuck so well with her. “You might get a few rewards yourself tonight...”

After she left to set things up, he let most of the girls finish before standing to get their attention. “Alright girls... We are going to have a bit of a fun day... We are going to be having an Orienteering contest... The winner will pick tonight’s movie... from a list of five that you will all have a say in...” He goes on to explain the course and that goal “Now while you’re waiting... You can discuss what movies will be in the final line up...”

It had taken everything in her not to break their charade when he said she might receive multiple rewards tonight, she didn't even quite understand what for but it didn't matter as she struggled to keep quiet when she was leaving

The girls listened intently, a few confused at what orienteering even was the others seemed to vary in excitement, Ash sighed and bowed his head at the exhausting activity while Olivia remained confused, Ashlyn sported a pretty confident grin though, when he spoke about movies the girls suddenly perked up, all of them focused before he said they could discuss what movies would be in the final line up, the mess hall erupting into a cacophony of noise all at once, almost every genre being talked about, some rom coms being thrown out there as others discussed more action like movies although mostly for the celebrities or hotties in them rather then the movie itself, various disney and pixar movies of course were suggested too as if it would be silly not to have at least one on the list, but while Roslyn was now mostly set up the girls seemed no closer to actually picking a shortlist.

Jack watches them and sighs, one, they were quite loud and they weren’t very good at deciding much together. “Enough! Quiet down... Lets make this simple... Each table, pick a movie... Then we will vote them down...” He rubs his neck, this should not be this hard. He couldn’t wait until he owned these girls and gave them a purpose and a goal.

It took a moment for his words to spread to all of them, finally they all quieted down giving Ash a much needed break being in the center of the room and all he felt like his ears were about to bleed. After quite a bit of deliberation, what felt like hours they finally selected 5 movies, the girls having decided to pick different genres and a movie for each genre, for an action movie they picked avengers, most of them giving their vote purely because of Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr. For a comedy they picked Lego movie, romance they picked Titanic much to Ash's obvious disappointment and Olivia's glee. Disney managed to get its own category in which Tangled managed to win and last but not least was a "classic" movie the winner once again left a foul taste in Ash's mouth but almost everyone else put their vote forward for it. The sound of music.

By the time the girls were finally done Roslyn returned, obviously out of breath from running around the forested area and making sure everything was set up right. "H-how'd they go?" She asked before opening a bottle of water and downing it almost immediately.

Jack was glad they were finally able to put a list down, he wrote them all down and was slipping the paper in his pocket when Roslyn arrived. “Rocky at first... But they picked our lineup for the winner...” He watches her down the drink “You get everything set up? Once you’ve relaxed, we can lead them out and start things up... Ok?”

"Good...good..." She said in between heavy breaths and finished off her water, a couple of the girls, Olivia and Ashlyn included turned to see the worked up Roslyn, sneaking some very unsubtle glances at her fit and now sweaty form, there was something so attractive about someone just after they complete a run and those few girls certainly felt it looking at her, Roslyn sat on the edge of the table for a moment and grabbed another bottle of water, drinking a few more mouthfuls. "Must have been the first proper workout I've had since before camp started." She said with a smile at Jack before reaching back to her hair and attempting to straighten it out slightly in her hands and reorganise the loosened strands. "The maps and compasses are still in the store room but everythings laid out for Course A we can try course B a week or so from now if the girls like it."

He nods “Sounds good...” He smirks and leans a bit closer, whispering “I don’t know... I think I’ve given you some pretty intense workouts...” He smirks, then stands to put his dishes away and told the girls to start cleaning up.

Rose had a smile grow to fill her face at Jack's comment. "Naughty." She whispered softly so the girls wouldn't hear before standing back up and stretching as the girls put the dishes away and once the girls started to clean she left again to fetch the gear they would need and lay it on a table outside directly in front of a large part of forest filled with various hiking paths, once they all stepped out she started to talk about the rules. "Alright girls so if any of you haven't done orienteering before this is how it works, you are given a map and a compass, the map will have a clue towards where the first point is, upon reaching this first point you will retrieve a second clue from a small oak box like this." Rose pointed to a little supply box. "It will be attached to a tree with a orange bandana tied around the trunk to make it easier to spot, this is our easier course and as such will have 3 points, whoever gets all 3 or gets the most within the time limit of 1 hour win, ties will be decided based on how close you are to the last clue."

Rose reached into a bag and pulled out 10 little GPS radios. "Now you have to be careful with these, they are tough but they are also expensive. They are combination radio and GPS so if you get lost you press the button and read out your co-ordinates, same if you are injured, myself or Jack, whoever is closer will come to help guide you back here or bring help.Now this is a competition but try your best to enjoy it, it isn't just about winning but enjoying this beautiful area. Does anyone have any questions?" Once the few small questions were taken care of the girls divided into teams based on experience making sure that each group had an equal chance. "Okay you have one hour and your time starts....now!" Rose said clicking her stop watch and the girls scrambling for their groups map to read the clue, 1 group rushed off near immediately the others took their time, the wiser move and decided exactly where they were going to start heading too first. Ashlyn's group with her leading even started looking for the easiest path.

Jack steps back to let Roslyn explain things to the girls, he was looking over her master maps, away from the girls’ sight. As the girls start to move into the woods, he walks over to Roslyn and smirks. He stands behind her and waits until they are alone “So... Have any ideas on a winner...” He trails a hand up her back, and lightly grips the back of her neck, squeezing slightly. “What about your little pet... How was she doing...”

Roslyn had been so focused on getting all of this set up and running she hadn't a dirty thought running through her mind. "Ashlyn's team for sure, they thought about the clues they even looked for the best route." When she felt his hand trail up her back she relaxed, arching her back towards him softly and letting out a sigh of relief before he gripped her neck and her entire body stiffened entirely, her body language shifting to display almost nothing but desire. "M-master~" She whimpered as he asked the question. "S-she was in the rush team...p-probably not going to win...especially with the toy distracting her~" Roslyn's eyes attempted to look towards him but with him behind her and Jack's grip on her neck she could only imagine how they looked at the moment, a moan falling from her lips as she did. "M-master what are you going t-to do?" She asked curious and very suddenly needy.

Jack grins and shifts his hand to the side of her neck, just brushing her throat. “Me... I’ll do what ever I want Pet... It’s just your job to enjoy it and obey... Isn't that right my little slut...” He glances around to make sure they were alone and shifts so she can look at him. “Your body is my play thing...” He rubs his thumb over her windpipe and presses slightly. “It’s like rubbing your clit... Gets you hot and wet... Doesn’t it Roslyn...” He stares her in the eyes “Would you cum for me like this I wonder... Here in the open...” He leans closer to her face, his thumb still teasing her throat “Will you disobey me slut...” He whispers soft and hot into her ear.

Roslyn could feel her pussy moisten at the treatment, for the moment the rest of the world fell away and all she felt was his hand as it rubbed against her throat, she softly nodded when he asked what her job was and even meekly moaned as she confirmed her position below him. "Master~" She muttered out another moan as she was turned to see him and felt his thumb push softly against her windpipe, a mild rasp coming from each breath now as she struggled to stand still, legs tightly rubbing together as she looked at him with eyes filled with nothing but desire. "Y-yes master~" She moaned again before he asked if she would cum for him like this. "Yes master anywhere~ I'll never disobey you~" Her hips thrusting out towards him as he whispered in her ear.

He grins at her and leans closer to softly lick her neck, then squeezes again slightly. “Think about it my little slut... Think about every time I’ve made you cum... Picture me touching you... Teasing you... You feel it getting closer...” He looks her in the eye and smirks “I own your body pet... And I control it...” He smiles “Feel it Pet... I’m making you cum with my voice...” He squeezes slightly again, watching her.

Her hands moved up to grip his arm, tightening when his grip squeezed her neck again. "Master~" Her mouth hung slightly agape as he spoke to her, tongue poking past her lips slightly as he guided her through it, his eyes piercing through her own as he made his dominance so pristinely clear, she could feel her body build as he spoke, as she thought on every word, remembered every feeling, every position and the way she was made into a toy for him but it wasn't enough for him to accomplish what he wanted her too but she wanted to please him, she wouldn't be able to cum from just this, Roslyn's hands moved to instead feel the one wrapped around her throat, guiding him to grip her tighter, much tighter as she stared back wantingly.

He watches her and smirks again “Need some more help my little slut...” He shifts his hand to cover more of her neck and starts to slowly squeeze tighter. He shifts to stand before her, staring into her eyes. “I will make you cum my pet... Your body will obey me...” He leans closer “Don’t think on it... Just remember how it felt when I made you cum... Let that fill your body...”

Roslyn's gasping grew considerably more pronounced now, her body trembling from the lack of air but despite that she didn't fight for it, her moans slowly turning into gags as her body begged for air as she got closer and closer, her hands that had been tightly gripping onto his arm starting to feel tingly and losing their strength before wordlessly due to her lack of speech she came, her eyes crossing and lids twitching and legs no longer strong enough to hold her up due to the combined rush of the senses and lack of air, her awareness starting to fade as dots filled her vision and she began to pass out, not even realizing that she had squirted and ruined her pants, she wasn't even sure if she was caught or allowed to hit the ground.

Back
Top Bottom