Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far to friendly councillors (Junkin and Ladydark)

He looks back to her and smiles slightly, she was worried about him. He nods “Sure... I could use a bit of a nap before tonight... I’ll have two messes to make after all...” He spoke the last softly and smirks at her before getting up to leave.

"Okay enjoy your rest." Roslyn said with a small blush after what Jack said. "Okay girls we have free time for an hour or so before curfew , you can stay in the pool if you like, or sit by the campfire, or basically anything just as long as you don't leave the main camp grounds just so I can keep an eye on you. Don't wander to far please and just relax for a little while okay?" All the girls in unison replied with a loud okay before scattering around, some of the girls simply sitting around and talking, others going through the pictures they had taken on the hike, a couple stayed swimming including Olivia and her partner.

Roslyn took a seat in the pool area, it gave her a good view of the camp and the chairs were pretty comfy.

“I will... See you later...” He starts up the large fire before heading to the cabin, he had a few things to do before he took his nap. He went through his bag and took out four of his candies. He put them in a small pouch and wrote a small note, telling the girls to each enjoy one, from Roslyn. He checks their cabin number and heads over, leaving it where they would find it.

Once done, he heads back to his own cabin and gets ready to take a nap, a sly grin on his face.

The time passed quickly, most of the girls were starting to look a little worn out now, the physical activity from the day taking its toll on each of them. "Okay girls time for bed, enjoy your sleep!" She shouted, pouring a bucket over the last few coals and snuffing the fire with a loud hiss. After she watched each of the girls go into their cabins Roslyn made her way to their own cabin, softly waking Jack. "Hey the girls have all gone to bed."

Jack rolls over as she wakes him and looks at her, then the clock. “Guess I was tired... You all ready?” He sits up slowly and stretches, then gets up to grab their things. “Where is she going to meet you... How long do we have...” He holds his hand out to her and give her the two candie. “Make sure she takes those...”

"Yeah I guess...I'm a little nervous." Roslyn spoke honestly, looking out the window towards the cabins. "I told her to wait until her girlfriend was asleep and to meet me in the clearing we showed them on the first hike..." Roslyn took the two candies that Jack offered and nodded slowly. "T-this is all going to go as planned right? W-what if something goes wrong?"

He walks up to her and kisses her as she starts to ramble, licking her lips and twisting their tongues together. “Relax...” He rubs her arms and looks at her with a smile. “You have that girl wrapped around your finger... Remember... She responds to you... wants you...” He kisses her again “Giver her those... And you can almost command her to cum for you...”

Her body stiffened for a moment as he leaned in to kiss her but as if by instinct she answered his call, kissing back with a moan as their tongues danced across one another. "O-okay..." Her body twitched as she imagined what was coming...what her reward would be, so trained that she simply couldn't help it anymore. "W-we should probably go..." She struggled to pull away, Roslyn desiring nothing more then to be pinned to the wall right now, used by him but that would ruin his plan, she changed, her tight fitting yoga pants as well as an almost uncomfortably tight sports bra all that adorned her and finally she headed towards the clearing attempting to focus on the task at hand, the task that would see her rewarded in ways she couldn't imagine.

Roslyn waited impatiently for what seemed like forever before Olivia revealed herself, it had been long enough that Roslyn's imagination ran rampant enough to leave a wet patch on her pants, unimpeded by panties, something that would surely surprise Olivia. The teen showed every sign of nerves and desire, body quivering, steps uneven, her body covered by a dress that did little to hide the ample chest that she possessed, for a moment Roslyn stood gobsmacked before lifting a hand to beckon her with a finger, the girl stepped forward to stand just before Roslyn. "Here...they will help just whenever your being to loud focus on these, can't have you waking up the other girls now..." Roslyn said with a sly smile and handed Olivia the two candies which with shaking hands Olivia took.

"Now spin for me, let me see what I have." Roslyn's nerves seeming to be gone now at least for the moment seeing the girl in such a state, half way through the spin Roslyn interrupted her, pressing herself into Olivia's back. "Mmmm~" Was the only sound Roslyn made before both of her hands snaked around Olivia, one slipping under her dress from the bottom rubbing softly at soaked panties the other darting past the material at the top, grabbing a soft handful of the flesh that Olivia hid, fingers gliding softly over the rock hard nipples. "Concentrate on your lollies." Roslyn whispered into her ear before softly nibbling at the girls ear, Olivia couldn't stop shaking from the assault and despite the advice was letting out loud moans as Roslyn continued.

Jack smirks “That’s my girl... Lets go...” He grabs the bag he packed for her and folllws her to the clearing. “Here... There are a few toys in there... Remember... This time you work her up... Over and over if you want... But don’t let her cum...” He kisses Roslyn again, deeply, before pulling back to smile at her. “I’ll take that honour... Then she’s all yours baby...” He sets the bag down and moves to hide, and set up his camera out of sight.

As Roslyn continued to push deeper, fingers pulling aside the soft lacy panties that Olivia wore she spied the bag beside her but from the way Olivia gave in, from the sounds she was making even before the drugs had a chance to take effect it was pretty obvious she wouldn't need them, she remembered what Olivia said, what her weaknesses were, Roslyn stopped nibbling at Olivia's ear and began to kiss down her neck, illiciting an immediate response from the teen as she thrust her hips towards Roslyn's fingers, the kisses grew deeper, suckling softly and making Olivia's body quake against her will.
"You want more?" Roslyn asked with another gentle kiss on her neck, Olivia could only give a breathless nod in answer. "Then I want to hear just what your little secret does to you, bend over the bench and pull your panties to your knees."

Olivia looked at the same bench that she had bent Ashlyn over and as Roslyn removed her fingers and waited she found herself moving towards the bench, stopping just before and pulling down her panties, utterly soaked black lace slid down her thighs, stopping at her knees although as the moonlight shone down on her at the new angle it was clear the trickle of her juices didn't stop there, her lower leg having a thin line of the effect Roslyn was having on her, she bent over, placing her hands on the seat, ass shaking beneath her dress which was quickly flipped up and exposed her cheeks and wetness to the air, making her gasp knowing that Roslyn was seeing her in this state, was observing her drenched pussy her soft and supple ass...but she didn't say anything, instead a single swat aimed at her left cheek, Olivia let out a pathetic groan of pleasure that Roslyn was surprised to hear she could even make. "You want more?" Olivia nodded quickly but it wasn't enough. "Speak, do you want more?" She said softly squeezing the smacked cheek.

"Yes please! R-roslyn, mistress, whatever you want to be called just please give me more~" She whimpered out in a begging tone before another, harder swat landed on her right cheek, followed by 4 others of increasing intensity, alternating, the sounds she was making with each one only growing in depraved enjoyment before Roslyn plunged her fingers into Olivia's unprotected twat and almost knocked her legs out from under her with the touch, she wasn't just soaked, this was a flood on par with Roslyn when Jack decided to treat her roughly, she was already so close. "Don't you dare cum though...not yet..." Roslyn looked over to Jack as her thrusting finger's slowed, wondering if he wanted to wait or join in now.

Jack smirks as the girl showed up, hitting record with his camer and watching the show. It appeared Olivia was much more worked up then he thought, but that would work in his favour soon. When Roslyn looked his way to see if he wanted to join yet, he shook his head. He wanted her so worked up she wouldn’t care when he joined in. He gave her a signal to keep teasing her, and let the drug fully take her.

He made sure to zoom in enough from his spot to get everything, even the dripping trail that went down her legs. He smirks, Roslyn didn’t know the power she already had over this girl. She had already submitted to her, he doubted it would take much more to bring her to their side.

Roslyn bit her lip as she turned her head back towards Olivia after seeing Jack shake his head, he wanted her to keep going, to keep teasing and so her finger's quickened their pace, thrusting in and out of Olivia's begging pussy and as they did, one hard slap landed on her ass, echoing throughout the clearing followed closely by a muffled scream as Olivia reached up to block her mouth, to quiet herself for fear of others discovering her. "Don't cum..." Roslyn slapped the other cheek now and felt Olivia tighten around her fingers before relaxing as the sting faded but the cool air on her now reddening ass made it hard to ignore. "Or else I stop...forever, you won't get any more." The threat put panic in Olivia's eyes, she was so close, it was obvious that Roslyn was really starting to get into this.

The hand that had been spanking Olivia reached out to grab a handful of hair, pulling her back to stand, making her eyes face the starry sky before offering her other fingers, the ones coated in her own juices to Olivia to which she happily opened her mouth, tongue lapping at Roslyn's fingers to clean them, oh god she was going to lose her mind, Roslyn spun Olivia, now facing each other before planting a deep kiss on her lips, one of Roslyn's hand's once again reaching under her dress, fingers quickly thrusting back into Olivia, the other reached for one of Olivia's hands guiding it down her own pants and Olivia felt the wetness, the flood that was contained only by the fabric adorning her partner and found herself unable to stop, her fingers thrusting into Roslyn out of need, both of them moaned into each other and as the minutes passed it went from desire to desperation, both of them needed the other to keep going, worked up into a frenzy like no other their free hands at first pulling at each other, attempting to get their partner's breasts free before simply giving in and squeezing through the fabric. They were both beyond reason, beyond thought, about to crumble and cum

Jack was quite enjoying his show, getting everything on camera. When he noticed them both slipping further from reality, he smirks and steps in. He walks up behind Olivia, so Roslyn can see him. He steps up behind the girl and runs his hands over her sides, then slips his hand under her dress. He soon replaces Roslyn’s hand with his own, even cupping her other breast with his free hand, pinching her nipple.

He didn’t stop Olivia from touching Roslyn, just took over what Roslyn was doing. He looks to Ros and smirks, finding the girls clit and rubbing it quickly, knowing she was beyond close.

When Roslyn finally did notice Jack part of her wished he stayed aside, wished the two could lose themselves to one another, again and again but she didn't stop him, instead only pressing herself tighter to Olivia's body, pulling her lips from Olivia's own and instead moving them to her neck, suckling softly against the flesh that caused Olivia's finger's to thrust upwards and stop as her body shivered.

Olivia had jumped at the touch of another but her mind was lost for the moment, the drug having its intended effect of lowering her inhibitions tied with just how hot and ready she was all that mattered was the pleasure was continuing, that Roslyn was here...that Roslyn had her in her grasp, her entire body began to build up ready to blow, her tongue outstretched still from the kiss they had shared, drool dripping onto Roslyn's shoulder as she got close. "C-cum...gonna...cum~" She had forgotten about the threat, she didn't care anymore as she feebly thrust towards the fingers working against her and finally let out a loud shriek of an orgasm, bigger and harder then any other she had experience, she didn't just cum...she squirted and her entire body felt like it would crumble into a ball as her muscles contracted, squeezing every drop out of her, part of it soaked her dress but most of it landed against Roslyn's legs and lower hips, her juices intermingling with Roslyn's own through her pants.

"M-master...." Roslyn whimpered, so close herself, the mind shattering orgasm that Olivia had enjoyed had pulled the young girl's hands from her begging pussy watching the way that Olivia came...feeling how close she was, she was a woman in the desert and every drop of rain was given to another person not inches away.

Jack watched Roslyn as he quickly brought Olivia closer and closer, he saw the look in her eyes when the girl said she would cum. He kept rubbing Olivia until she was finished, he was sure her mind was quite blank at the moment. He was lowering her to the ground when he heard his pets cry, he looks up at her and finishes laying Olivia down. He then moves to stand before her, without question his slips his hand into her pants and finds her clit. “You did very well my doll... I’m sorry she left you hanging...” He rubs her quickly “But I’m almost done with her... Then you have a few more hours with her...” He kisses her softly, then controls her thoughts “Picture her face... The closer she got... The closer you brought her... Will bring her again...” He slows slightly to let her build again. “She’ll be yours... Every moan and cry caused by you... Picture it my pet...” He then speeds up, letting those be her thoughts as he makes her cum, holding her around the waist to keep her standing for now.

When he had finished with his little slut, he moves to help Olivia into his lap. The drug was still going strong, and her suggestibility was quite high. He works her panties off and has her facing him, he was rubbing her breast with one hand. “Hey there... I bet that felt good...” He’d roll and lightly pinche her nipple to keep a small amount of pleasure going all the time. “You want to feel good again right...” He slowly rocks her core against him.

The begging creature that was Roslyn stood before the confident Jack, he was in control, complete control while Roslyn had none, she needed him to give her relief and there was no thought in his mind that he needed to ask permission as he pushed his hand into her pants, he owned her and she knew it and as his fingers quickly found her clit all she could do was look up at him with a mouth agape, hands gripping at his wrist as she rode his fingers, when he spoke about Roslyn having olivia, to play with her as she had wanted moments ago she couldn't help but ask. "A-and you master?" Her voice even more desperate, it wouldn't be complete without him, and while she followed his images in her head he was always there, guiding her, following his orders not because she couldn't do it herself but because its where she belonged, she was gasping softly as he built her up, got her close and then finally pushed her over the edge, her legs wobbled beneath her, threatening to buckle without his assistance. "M-master..." She weakly cried in pleasure before he helped her to the ground and moved back to Olivia.

Olivia's eyes softly rolled in her head as she was moved to sit in his lap, it took more then a couple of seconds for them to focus on Jack, and it wasn't until his hand brushed over her breast that she truly gave him all her attention, or what little she could give. "Y-yes~" She gasped and her legs began to rub against his legs as she straddled him. "Y-yes please~" She whimpered in answer looking at him. Roslyn stayed sitting on the ground, but her hands began to wander, flicking her bra up and playing roughly with her breast, squeezing the soft orb while her other hand moved to finger herself with the display in front of her.

Jack grins at her “Very good...” He keeps her distracted and opens his pants, slipping g his hand under her dress again to cup a bare breast. “I’ll make you feel so good...” He rubs and pinches her nipple, then starts to guide her, rocking against his cock. “That’s it... Just feel... You’re fine...” He stares into her eyes and slowly starts to enter her as she rocks a bit on her own. If she tried to shift away, he’d just tease her more, pulling her nipple or teasing her clit. He wasn’t sure what her and her girlfriend had done, so he wasn’t sure if she was still a ‘virgin’ or not, he took it slow.

Olivia wasn't able to think, wasn't able to see Jack as a man, the drugs and her heightened state of arousal simply viewed him as something that could make her feel good, and as he spoke reassuringly, his hands reaching out for her she answered him with a soft moan, her body moving with him for every move he made. "T-thank you~" She whispered again, his hands were a soothing feeling against her burning flesh, the pinch at her nipple making her entire body shake as she pressed against his hand, her soaking wetness being pressed against something far bigger in every respect then had ever been inside her. She wanted him even if he was a man, it didn't matter...she needed him, she needed Roslyn, Ashlyn just anyone that would make her feel that pleasure.

As Jack pushed in she let out a loud squeal of needy pleasure, before soon beginning to grunt uncomfortably as he hit a barrier, she didn't know what to do, her glazed eyes focusing downwards, not capable of understanding what was happening.

In the meantime Roslyn had degraded further, her state beginning to look not to different from Olivia, she was desperate and needy, her fingers simply weren't enough, she crawled forward on one hand and her knees, the other hand buried deep in her pussy. "M-master~ I can't~ It won't~" Every word was curled into something of need. "W-why?" She asked, the feeling between her legs, in her chest that burnt like a fire with no possibility of extinguishing...in the heat of the moment she hadn't thought about it, right now she couldn't think...her kiss with Olivia, they shared more then just their tastes for one another the drug that Olivia was floating on swimming through her too and without his touch she was becoming...more then desperate, she crawled against him, her body wrapping around his leg, her finger's thrusting into her begging pussy with reckless abandon as she rubbed herself against him, humping his leg like a bitch in heat. "M-master~"

Jack was focused on Olivia as he starts to enter her, and wasn’t too surprised when he hit a wall. He looks at her and was about to kiss her again when Roslyn crawled over. He noticed her eyes as she got closer, her words slurred, he smirks and distracts Olivia by massaging her breasts. “Ah... Got a bit more with that kiss you shared huh little slave...” He leans over and picks up the bag that wasn’t too far away and pulls out the toy he had brought. “Would my pet like this...” He holds it out to her, knowing her mind would just see it as something to please her.

He didn’t mind her rubbing Ann playing on him, but he had another to teach at the moment. “I’ll be with you soon my pet...” He focuses back on Olivia, tipping her chin to look at him, rubbing her cheek. “The pain will be quick... Then gone... And you will feel better then you ever have...” He smiles at her and kisses her again, then rocks his hips a few minutes before thrusting up and taking her completely.

Roslyn was passed being able to understand what he was saying, like Olivia she could only understand pleasure, her desperate thrusts against his leg becoming more fervent even as he reached into his bag and pulled out a toy, it wasn't as big as him, the dildo but Roslyn reached for it anyway, it had to be better then her fingers and as she began to thrust the toy in and out of her she groaned in pleasure, a deep and powerful groan as she sped up with it, her pussy so soaked it had no issue taking the toy.

Olivia, like Roslyn stared at him with a lack of understanding, talking about pain and it being gone but she simply nodded again before he kissed her, her body answering him even as her mind lagged behind, eventually she closed her eyes for the kiss, just in time for them to shoot open as he thrust deep into her, taking her virginity, that pain while shocking was utterly momentary and well before she understood what she was doing she began to thrust back against him her body starting to show just how her mental state was, her mouth hung open, completely slack and tongue limply hanging from it, her eyes uneven and unfocused and without any warning for any of those attending she came, once again causing a flood as she squirted.

The toy wasn't enough, it wasn't, it just wasn't, Roslyn's mind swimming in frustration and desire, desire for her master, without a thought in her head she slipped between his legs and even as his cock buried itself in the slut pouring her juices over him she leaned in to softly take one of his testicles in her mouth, gently cradling it and rubbing her tongue over it as she thrust the toy even faster between her legs.

Jack was a bit surprised when Olivia came so quickly, but pushed it aside and continued to fuck her. “Nnn...” She was tight and he loved it, his eyes had slipped closed so he didn’t see Roslyn moving back. “W-Wha... Ros... Nnn...” He moans watches her, he continues to fuck Olivia. “Nnn... That's it girls... Enjoy yourselves...” Once Olivia was good and out, he’d take Roslyn properly and reduce her to her normal babbling cum covered state.

Olivia's consciousness at this point was a genuine question, she thrust back with what little strength she could muster but much of it seemed to be exhausted and past that she didn't seem overly responsive, at this point more of a toy then a person.
Roslyn on the other hand was being tortured by that consciousness, even as she came again the burning didn't alleviate, her tongue explored further, licking at the bottom of his shaft as best she could while he made Olivia ride him, the taste of their juices making her moan in need.

After a few more minutes, Jack stops Olivia and lifts her from him, panting softly as Roslyn still licks at him. He gently turns and lays Olivia down, then focuses on Roslyn, he smirks. “Aww... Toy not enough baby...” He doesn’t really wait for a response before moving to flip her over and lifting her ass. He gives it a light smack before pulling the toy from her and rocking against her. “Let’s give you what you really need...” He rocks against her a bit more, then thrusts in and starts a rough pace.

Olivia's expression hardly changed as finally Jack slipped from her, only a depraved yelp coming from her as she suddenly felt empty and she was laid down.

Roslyn came again during the movement, her moans still filled with a desperate need as she looked up at Jack with longing, she barely got a chance to understand the question before he moved against her, she cried out as his hands took rough control of her, throwing her into position and smacking her ass before he simply batted away her hand and took the toy from her. "Y-" She still didn't get a chance to speak as he immediately set to work, thrusting his cock deep within her, deeper then the toy could reach, spreading her wider then the toy could, she let out unfiltered screams of pleasure, loud almost to loud as he used her.

“Nnn...” He groans down at her as she squeezes him and thrusts harder. He looks down at her as she starts to scream and smirks, he pulls from her and flips her to face him. He then pulls her into his lap, facing him and thrusts back in again. As she starts to scream again, he pulls her close and kisses her roughly, taking control of her tongue with his.

Back
Top Bottom